• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Stardust Crusader vs The Huntress-In-Training (8-0-0) (Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh oh this is a tough one. We can't use Super Saiyan Jotaro because his time stop is forced to be there but if we use the Jotaro without the time stop he gets donuted. not good.

Uh oh this is a tough one. We can't use Super Saiyan Jotaro because his time stop is forced to be there but if we use the Jotaro without the time stop he gets donuted. not good.
The opposite actually: She still gets trashed and outskilled. Its easy for SP to just like.. redirect her moves lol. Precision goes "Lol gg ez"

I thought if a stand gets hurt the user also gets hurt Also verse equalization means that people can harm the stands but can't see them

I thought if a stand gets hurt the user also gets hurt Also verse equalization means that people can harm the stands but can't see them
Literally not how that works, in fact, that's explicitly not allowed, you at minimum need NPI to harm a Stand and EP to see them even under verse equalization.

And a Stand getting wounded usually reflects back onto the main body, it's case by case but in Jotaro's case, that's how it works yeah.

But SP would need to become physical to even block her attacks then given any of her attacks would go though him because she can't hit SP

Right, meaning he can't use SP to block her attacks, is that correct?

But SP would need to become physical to even block her attacks then given any of her attacks would go though him because she can't hit SP

No, he can still Block without Star Platinum becoming Tangible because Stands are Bullshit like that.

Not how we assume it works. In fact we very clearly dont assume it works that way. Being intangible means you can hit your opponent but they can't hit you.

Redirection!

Maybe if the issue was even on the profile, you realize that, Spiniorr's claims of "well the profile says this", never actually said that, nowhere on the profile did it say Jotaro's time stop in Part 3 wasn't five seconds, the only Jotaro on the profile who is stated not to have five seconds of time stop is Part 4 (Which the profile even claims is less than his previous peak), which is true, he has half a second at the start as he says himself and eventually up to 2 by the time it ended, Part 3 isn't Part 4, Part 3 has the full five seconds, we're told as much multiple times.
Though I'm not sure why you're telling me this, I said I don't give a **** if the profile says something that's wrong as true and I'm not gonna pretend it's right if it's wrong, that's indeed something I stand by as it'd be disingenuous otherwise
Exactly my points here. People should first read what I wrote and what I changed before reporting me (dumbest report I've ever got).

I didn't change weaknesses guys, all I did was specify that this was his Stone Ocean version. "Oh but you need to create a CRT!!!" I really shouldn't, and to be honest, I won't create a CRT. Why? The info was there already, scans and such. I just put in the Weaknesses part, aka, where it should be. This whole situation is dumb as **** and people got mad for nothing.

Anyway, Stands were seen phasing and touching stuff at the same time, weird how it works but it works like that. SP touchs you and you don't touch him.

Not inherently, a Stand can still interact and apply lethal forces to you while you can't harm or interact with it. hence the whole rule of "only stands can beat stands!" bullshit.

Some Stands can body block stuff though, it's a selective thing, but idk why SP would be blocking attacks here when he'd probably be more inclined to stop time and avoid them altogether. Unless you're all going with the fact that Jotaro doesn't have time stop here for some reason (in which case, 8-C+ SP not looking so hot 😔).

But anyway, if that's over with, I'm out for now.

Voting Jotaro since even if he isnt pissed off to equalize AP, he's still a whole level above Yang in intelligence and skill, and his anger doesn't impede his intelligence

Something something the game was rigged from the start

Part 3 Jotaro is being used since >prime

This key also has his rage power, which allows his AP to be raised to at least High 8-C, or even higher than that, which would probably let him do the same thing to Yang that he did to Dio, which is annihilate her while in Burn with a cross-counter, woops she's split in half

I noticed people were wondering why I brought up using Star Platinum as a shield versus just time stopping. It’s because just using Star Platinum would be vastly more efficient here. Yang clearly can’t see Star Platinum so Jotaro finds out nigh instantly she’s not a stand user. So she can’t harm Star Platinum. Star Platinum can literally just lean over on her and she’s completely pinned to the ground while it gets to wail on her to it’s heart’s content. Even if she could somehow get out of the way, good luck doing that when an invisible intangible ghost is repeatedly punching you in the face. And every time you do get away time stops and the stand is immediately back on you.

Last edited:
Wait, if she can't harm Star Platinum, because she can't touch him, it means her AP advantage is useless, right?

Technically (it’s still important because if she lands a hit on Jotaro he is screwed), but her durability scales to her ap so that would still be an advantage she has as a result. Like despite Yang’s next key not being able to harm Star Platinum, Jotaro doesn’t have the ap to harm her so she would just win the war of attrition.

Wait, if she can't harm Star Platinum, because she can't touch him, it means her AP advantage is useless, right?
I mean not entirely useless, if she manages to land atlease one or two hits onto Jotaro and it's pretty much over so he has to be very careful

Well I like RWBY and not just for the **** fan artist make

Anyways shouldn't this be put on hold if he will get a upgrade with a CRT

Well I like RWBY and not just for the **** fan artist make

Anyways shouldn't this be put on hold if he will get a upgrade with a CRT
As stated earlier, Qtaro does not need his upgrades to win..
Chara_03jotaro_01.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back