• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Slayer faces humanities ultimate hope. Doomslayer vs "Composite Human"

Haji whips up an Ultimate Hope Video or a Despair Video, uses his increased speed to shove the phone displaying it into Doomslayer's face, and incaps. I'm not sure if Doom's resistance to mind manip would apply or not, as the berserk sphere appears to be supernatural in some way, while Ryoma's animations are entirely based in (the DRverse's) science. If it protects him from that (and the brainwashing candies as well), then Doomslayer takes it, since mindhax is basically Haji's one way to come out on top feasibly.

It does aply here as well. And it is scientific in doom as well, univerce juice and all that weird plot convinent science that people cant understand to not to harvest.

How does he do all that stuff before, you know

he gets shot

with a gun

Wokistan said:
How does he do all that stuff before, you know

he gets shot

with a gun
Precog and stat amp. Also, doom is 8-B with phzsical strikes and a few weapons only

Precog doesn't really let you dodge the BFG. He's not ''that'' much faster.

Doesn't the BFG have to charge for a moment before it fires? Haji's decently faster, has precog, and insane luck on top of that. I'd say it's enough to dodge.

The AOE on that thing is ridiculous. You can pretty easily hit people who you aren't aiming at, and it only gets worse when the thing actually explodes.

He can also fire off shots of it to restrict his movement, as he doesn't want to get near or he dies, then fire a third shot that he can't dodge.

Doesn't really help when izuru already knows about pretty much all of his arsenal via precog, knows what he is going to do with precog, has better speed and can just go full "too lucky for you to hit boi".

Knowing he can create huge radiuses of instant death doesn't mean he can deal with that. What's his best luck feats?

Also a minute is enough to pop amps like speed buff, AP buff even more meaning the chaingun and stuff become useful, and invincibility.

Doomguy also has quite the considerable range advantage here.

Caused a meteor to fall and hit an airplane, created a landslide by kicking a pebble, survived Russian Roulette with five of six chambers loaded, dropped a can and then someone he was trying to catch tripped on it at least an hour later, caused a building to collapse by throwing a ball (it bounced perfectly and knocked out every bolt holding the building together), fired a gun randomly and had the bullet ricochet and hit his target dead on.

And, most impressively, he caused a perfectly functioning gun to jam, despite the person who fired the gun being the original performer of some of those earlier luck feats.

Fodderized the luck of a guy who won a worldwide lottery, won russian roulet while taking out only one bullet, and other stuff that is on the page. I remember him unscrewing a dozen screws with one bullet shot too.

Izuru is far faster than someone who can dodge 100 supersonic 8-Cs and turret fire while sustaining minimal injury, as well. His capacity to dodge is incredibly high.

How consistent's this? Because idk if the BFG has a mechanism that can jam, and sooner or later he'd likely take a melee hit or sometbing even if all guns don't work.

Its always consistent. Nagito had the karma kind of thing (good thing happens, then bad thing), izuru was engeneered to only have the good luck

Also on the page it says he "practically has precog" from great analysis, and his clairvoyance only has a 30% chance to succeed. It's definitely fallible. How does he damage doomguy anyways?

For the precog, its above 30% likely to happen, but whatever he sees is possible, so when he predicts his fight with doomguy, he will see something that can actually happen.

His analyzation is far better than Junkos, who predicted the actions of evrry government in the world.

Izuru also saw the danganronpa one bad ending, which takes place several years later

As for hurting the slayer, he can steal hes weapons, poison him or let his luck do the magic.

Poisoning him through the armor and stealing guns seems unlikely. He's not gonna want to get close to doomguy in the first place. As for luck, what's even going to happen? Doomguy randomly kills himself?

Izuru outskills to a ridicolous extent, and since when was the armor usefull agains gasess? (genuine question the last one.)

I think meteors tend to be in 8-B ranges.

Considering that his luck can reliably work correctly on a one in six chance, reliably getting something with a 30% chance to work is practically guaranteed.

Doomguy would be in trouble if Haji got close. Between Analysis, Soldier, and Martial Artist alone, he's basically one of the most potent and skilled fighters to ever exist. It'll be incredibly tough for Doomguy to hit him close-range without getting lucky (and he won't as long as Haji has his own luck).

How does he outskill a dude who singlehandedly crushed all the armies of hell and has been constantly fighting since?

Meteors kinda take a while to impact. With speed equal, that is a lot of time to get out of the way. Also rememebrr doomguy starts with amped speed, invincibility, and 8-A.

He also has short ranged AOE that just isn't dodgable regardless of skill if you're right on top of him like that.

Wokistan said:
How does he outskill a dude who singlehandedly crushed all the armies of hell and has been constantly fighting since?
The enemies he tends to crush are tier 9, with a few on his level, to which he answers with brutalitz and rippinge em apart, not skill

Over thousands of years he definitely encounters several on his tier, and it's heavily imolied that he and tier 9 doomguy at ehte same person. Pretty sure the pink hell onights are tier 8, and theyre not uncommon.

As for gas, probably. He goes around a lot of places that wouldn't exactly have the nicest air for humans, like into power plant turbines and places that iirc don't really have an atmosphere, so there's probably some sort of breathing/filtration system. I'll look in to that.

Either way, doomguy has the clear stamina advantage here. While anime's skills and techniques can help him avoid a hit for a while, he can't keep dodging forever. Eventually he'll start to tire, slowing down, and at that point amped doomguy can capitalize pretty well off the opportunity, even if it's just a momentary stun.

He still doesnt win through skill, he plain shoots, crushes etc. the enemies. Not martial art them into submission.

Pretty sure he could do that without his suit.

Can't he go stelath mode on him? (its skyrim level of stealth, crouch and your goddamn invisible.)

Fighting that long is skill, martial arts or not. He has thousands of years experience in combat, apparently including swordplay. Even if his methods are gory, that does not invalidate the immense combat experience that the doomguy has. You don't need to martial arts someone for it to count as skill. Kharn butchers and cuts down his enemies, Eversor Assassins kill in intentionally over the top ways for terror purposes, doesn't mean either is unskilled.

I think he always has the suit on. Idk though. I'll look into it.

I think doonguy also has invis from a powerup, and has dealt with invisible people before. BFG AOE won't really care about that either way.

Exept its plain not skill. His method is just crushing the competition. I can keep crushing andts, or fire rockets at people, it doesn't make be better at martial art than an anime composite human.

Pretty sure he didn't always have the suit.

Did zou just ignore the luck noping the bfg? It was just said. And were thoese enemies faster, capable of predicting him and knowledgable about him? (beyond the fact that he can rip each of them apart anyways)

"Doomguy's skill is just crushing things."

Tier 9 Doomguy was canonically killing 8-B demons with only one 8-B weapon at his disposal, and said weapon isn't even enough to oneshot those beings. Shit, a third of the demons in the DOOM bestiary can take multiple hits from his 9-A weapons, and he was still able to put a stop to five (yes, five) full-scale invasions from those beings single-handedly.

That is skill.

And Doom Slayer being the same guy isn't just implied anymore. His canon Artifact in Quake Champions is a rabbit's foot, leftover from his dead pet rabbit whose head we see mounted on a pike at the end of the very first game.

Meanwhile, post-2016, he has a feat of killing a skyscraper-sized Titan with nothing but a sword, while having no powerups and wearing no armor whatsoever. In a fight that took place inside of a barren wasteland area that had nothing he could climb in order to easily reach the thing's vitals.

One of the common enemies in the 2016 game is also the Summoner, a levitating demon species that can move at speeds that even the Slayer's eyes can barely track, and he still has minimal trouble completely stomping these things anytime he sees one.

If you think the Slayer is just some brute who crushes things and that's it, you need to pay better attention.

Also, this isn't even including the fact that the new gameplay trailers for DOOM Eternal show him fighting and performing Glory Kills in midair now like he's some sort of bloodlusted DBZ character.

Because that doesn't take skill or anything.

Why is this fair again.

Unless a nuke goes off that somehow only wipes out the Doomslayer due to Hajime'd bullshit luck I dont see how he wins this.

I was only here to wipe out the downplay. I don't actually know anything about Hajime, so I'm gonna go ahead and kick back for now.

I am not saying it doesnt take skill, I am saying it doesn't take as mach as Haje has.

Plus, again, the guy can have litiral meteors drop, and his luck could make the bfg explode in doomslayers hand.

Back