• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izuru Kamakura vs. Min-Su Kim (Danganronpa vs. The Warrior Returns/Hero has Returned)

6d024b103b1100328385637e75ee25421a2dd510.png

vs

Kim-Minsu-Hero-Has-Returned.jpg

The Ultimate Hope: 0

The Fallen Sword Hero: 3 (azontr, DaGrimReaper, FunbariVoid)

---
Connections:

+ Both were once kind, thoughtful, and friendly people until a great tragedy turned both of them into irredeemable fallen heroes (Hajime participated in the Hope Cultivation Plan of Hopes Peak Academy to gain talents only to end up being taken over by an evil alter-ego of his; Kim Min-Su is an isekai hero who returns from another world only to face a dark reality of losing his family and was shunned by society as a pathetic nobody.)

+ Both, upon descending to villainy, began to unleash and abuse their given powers (the same powers and status that were bestow upon them for the sole purpose of bringing hope and salvation to their respective worlds.) towards the world and bringing absolute despair and pain.

+ Both also leads a group of peoples who are like them (Brainwashed Class 77-B and the 9-Heroes.)

+ Both are manipulated by a mastermind that poses as their allies (Junko Enoshima and Lee Sung-Jung.)

+ Both have also waged war against the entire world.

+ Both aims to create a world where only despair prevails.

+ Both are also dealing with a group of resistances that challenges them to free the world from their attempts to create a despair-themed utopia (The Future Foundation; the Restoration Government and the Resistance Heroes.)

---

Speed Equalized

R1 non-bloodlust.

R2 bloodlust.

R1: Izuru Kamakura vs Kim Min-Su

R2: Izuru Kamakura (After fusing with Hajime/Izuru) vs. Kim Min-Su

Last edited:
Kim Min-Su: 3

I also vote for Min-Su for the win too. Yeah, I agree, he massively out scales Izuru in every abilities the Ultimate Hope have.

It's a stomp.

Hence can't be added.
Yeah, tbh, I knew from the start this was a stomp, I only created the match because they had connections.

I also at first thoughted that Izuru at-least had some advantages that keep him alive for a little time thanks to numerous of his talents and speeds and all, but after re-reading Min-Su's profile, I realized it's a stomp once Min-Su uses the same decimation skill he used on Gang-seo district.

Yeah, I only created the match because they had connections and at first thoughted Izuru at-least had some advantages that keeps him alive for a little time thanks to numerous of his talents and speeds and all, but after re-reading Min-Su's profile, I realized it's a shit-stomp once Min-Su uses the same decimation skill he used on Gang-seo district.
Yeah there can be connections, but it can be a shitstomp

Remember that stats are fairly important if it isn't a hax battle

Back