• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Search for the Strongest 8-A Non-Smurfs

It's weird because Sekiro hard counters Hunter but jobs to everyone else in top contending spots.

I guess I could say he also outlasts like Hunter? His immortality is even more broken because he is reliant on a curse which requires law manip to even affect.
Excellent... excellent... Fromsoft taking the #1 spot!

All Billy needs to do is just copy the powers of anyone he looks at via his ability to negate "fairness" and stack that on top of his already broken copyed abilities

It's weird because Sekiro hard counters Hunter but jobs to everyone else in top contending spots.

I guess I could say he also outlasts like Hunter? His immortality is even more broken because he is reliant on a curse which requires law manip/concept manip/curse power null to even affect.
Officially a bit more confident in Johnny taking a Top 5 spot.

Sekiro's Mortal Blade negs his own immortality it won't do anything.

Oh, and if Sekiro beats Hunter (who's currently #1), but jobs to everyone else, then that means everyone in the Top 5 (except for Flowey's bitch ass), will be bumped up a spot.

So Johnny (when the votes come in) and Crowfather will likely fill in the #4 and #5 spot if the list ever gets updated.

I guess I could say he also outlasts like Hunter? His immortality is even more broken because he is reliant on a curse which requires law manip/concept manip/curse power null to even affect.
That doesnt get him on the list then

Doesn't the enemy need to view him as a threat first?
Yeah, tho given unjustice he could probably work around that

Unfair: Billy's true Negator ability. He has the ability to copy other Negator's abilities if his targets view him as a threat. He negates the fairness of a person having only one ability. Copied abilities include:
  • Unbelievable (不可信アンビリーバブル, Anbirībaburu?): Thought to be his original Negator ability. It allows him to ricochet bullets into targets so long as he aims away from them. Tatiana described the agility as a sure-fire ability though the bullets can still be blocked from hitting their targets.
  • Unstoppable: Billy has copied Top's Unstoppable, allowing him to move at high speeds.
  • Undead: Billy has copied Andy's Undead, allowing him to regenerate from severe damage.
  • Unjustice: Billy has copied Juiz's Unjustice, allowing him to negate other people's sense of justice. He has, however, since lost this ability.
  • Unmove: Billy has copied Chikara Shigeno's Unmove, allowing him to negate other people's movement.
  • Unbalance: Billy has copied a certain architect's Unbalance, allowing him to negate the balance of buildings.[1]
  • Unchange: Billy has copied Gina's Unchange, which he uses to create invisible barriers from unchanging air.[2]
  • Undefinition: Billy has copied a certain negator's Undefinition, allowing him to negate the definition of things, including Blood's shape.
  • Unruin: Billy has copied Ruin's Unruin, allowing him to recover from being damaged

I swear to **** if Warhammer Fantasy was acclible here I'd be putting in a character who sweeps everyone

If this is true, then that mf should be at least #2 lol.
Dark Influence: An aura Dragaux radiates that can “creep into the weakness in your heart and consume you”. It can infect people, monsters, and animals, provides a strength boost to those it corrupts, can cover entire countries, can be focused by the user into specific parts of their body to boost themselves, and will consume the user if they lose control. Regardless of what goal, fear, etc. is used to corrupt them, infected individuals will always see Dragaux as their master and refrain from attempting to best him.

The fact he radiates is a very strong indicator it is indeed passive.

Back