• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Search for the Strongest 8-A Non-Smurfs

This guy is 8-A, too, now.

Since this is someting DT is submitting, I can guarantee that this mf solos most, if not, everyone here.

No scans + no references + no justifications = sus and easy to manipulate context in matches

So uhh...

The Johnny vs Flowey thread has officially hit grace period.

Do we wait until grace ends, or do we just add Johnny to the Top 5 now?

So uhh...

The Johnny vs Flowey thread has officially hit grace period.

Do we wait until grace ends, or do we just add Johnny to the Top 5 now?
I mean we've decided Crowfather cleans Johnny's clock too so lol
Fodder, gets flexed on by Dragaux

7rFA2MV.png

Outside of a couple of abilities (specifically breaking down things to a macro quantum size and absorbing it), this really ain't nothing too crazy.

I could be wrong, though.

Maybe, then he would still take a lower spot.

Although I wonder, can I see a few scenes of the corruption in action? And it mentions a weakness in the heart... do characters need to have that to
work?

No scans + no references + no justifications = sus and easy to manipulate context in matches
Has a respect blog linked in the feats section, with all of that.

And why do just I get those complaints? Dragaux profile is in the same condition.

Outside of a couple of abilities (specifically breaking down things to a macro quantum size and absorbing it), this really ain't nothing too crazy.

I could be wrong, though.
Law manip and being nigh-impossible to kill is his thing. Dude can basically only be killed with matter erasure (I should add the fact that he likely lacks a soul at some point...)

WHY WOULD YOU PUT SOMETHING SO IMPORTANT ON THE FEATS SECTION

I DONT EVEN REMEMBER THAT SECTION EXISTENCE
That's what the feats section is for. Many ToAru profiles have their respect blogs there. Some of my other profiles, too.

Because you're the main offender of making "trust me bro" profiles DT 🗿

Also Dragaux profile should be removed from the list, homie has quite literally zero scans or references for any of his abilities.
Bro, from the 26000 Characters we have on the side, I bet 20000 are worse than my average profiles.

And I always give scans when asked, so no trusting involved.

Law manip and being nigh-impossible to kill is his thing. Dude can basically only be killed with matter erasure (I should add the fact that he likely lacks a soul at some point...)
Being "impossible to kill" doesn't matter when you can be time stopped, time manipulated, possessed, mind controlled, and get put to sleep.

Johnny whips DT profile into shape FRA, unless you can make an argument that his Law Manip counters anything Johnny throws at him.

Bro, from the 26000 Characters we have on the side, I bet 20000 are worse than my average profiles.

And I always give scans when asked, so no trusting involved.
Bruh, we aren't talking about the formatting of your profiles DT, we're talking about the fact you rarely source anything on them, and if you do they're most of the time just references to chapters, to stories that nobody has ******* read except you and three other people worldwide 🗿

That's great, i'm not saying you're lying or anything, i'm just saying that your profiles should have actual scans on them rather than me (or anyone else you're debating against) having to ask you for said scans.

Being "impossible to kill" doesn't matter when you can be time stopped, time manipulated, possessed, mind controlled, and get put to sleep.

Johnny whips DT profile into shape FRA, unless you can make an argument that his Law Manip counters anything Johnny throws at him.
He is also a disconnected hive-mind of thousands of such unkillable beings, some of which look like random bugs on the sidewalk. Can't mind control all and the hive mind has no definitive center to mind control to take it over.

So, time stop doesn't win alone if you can't kill the opponent and you can brainwash the guy standing in front of you all you want, he will be discarded and then some random bug changes the laws of nature so that you become sand.

Bruh, we aren't talking about the formatting of your profiles DT, we're talking about the fact you rarely source anything on them, and if you do they're most of the time just references to chapters, to stories that nobody ******* reads except you and three other people worldwide 🗿

That's great, i'm not saying you're lying or anything, i'm just saying that your profiles should have actual scans on them rather than me (or anyone else you're debating against) having to ask you for said scans.
Regular Deceived banger.

He is also a disconnected hive-mind of thousands of such unkillable beings, some of which look like random bugs on the sidewalk. Can't mind control all and the hive mind has no definitive center to mind control to take it over.

So, time stop doesn't win alone if you can't kill the opponent and you can brainwash the guy standing in front of you all you want, he will be discarded and then some random bug changes the laws of nature so that you become sand.
Johnny can quite literally do whatever tf he wants once he time stops him. Nothing is stopping him.

Of course, Johnny can't kill him, but he has many ways of making sure he doesn't land any meaningful hits, or use any of his meaningful hax (outside of his bullshit immortality).

Also if Kakine's abilities actually work how they're explained on his profile (which i'm inclined to believe they do because of my prior talks with @XDragnoir about the character), he bodies most of this list and should definitely be on the non-smurf list.

I'm not going to be biased and say he doesn't just because i don't like how DT formats his profiles, Kakine's goofy strong.

Also if Kakine's abilities actually work how they're explained on his profile (which i'm inclined to believe they do because of my prior talks with @XDragnoir about the character), he bodies most of this list and should definitely be on the non-smurf list.

I'm not going to be biased and say he doesn't just because i don't like how DT formats his profiles, Kakine's goofy strong.
Fairs.

Back