• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Search for the Strongest 8-A Non-Smurfs

Elaborate on how it works.

Wouldn't Crow have to see Test in order to freeze him? He'd basically be pointing at nothing, depending on where they're located.

This also assume they start at 4 kilometers to begin with.
Purple magic and black feathers pop up and Crows start coming through to defend rheir master.

Hmmm, it's almost like both his profile and I have noted that Crowfather can make GUSTS OF WIND freeze people, which Crowfather doesn't need to see ******* to do.

His 2nd key is 8-A, I was asking if his powers were good enough to get him a spot here.

He still has decent utility in Post-Evil Bosses. Better than most people here.
Let's see, Flowey kicks his shit in, Test kicks his shit in, Metal Sonic kicks his shit in, want me to go on?

🗿Reaper "X character kicks his shit in" isn't an argument, I clown on you for this shit all the time you goober.
I mean beating a character is all they need, and Terrarian isn't the world's strongest character for matches

Hmmm, it's almost like both his profile and I have noted that Crowfather can make GUSTS OF WIND freeze people, which Crowfather doesn't need to see ******* to do.
Wouldn't he at least need to know where Johnny's at?

Unless said gusts of wind are like Johnny's Hurricane Hands, which can spread several kilometers long/wide?

I'm saying you need to say something more substantial to convince me they DO beat him you idiot 😭 😭 😭
Flowey's danmaku is leagues above what the Terrarian is used to dealing with in this key, test hax hax to instant win, and Metal could copy Terrarian's own shit and proceed to beat his shit in with it.

Creative Mode Steve >>>>>>> The Terrarian.
5ZOqHIJ.jpg

Wouldn't he at least need to know where Johnny's at?

Unless said gusts of wind are like Johnny's Hurricane Hands, which can spread several kilometers long/wide?
Considering his PLANETARY range justification, yeah, he can 100% just carpet bomb the area around him with these gusts, since he doesn't care about collateral damage.

Flowey's danmaku is leagues above what the Terrarian is used to dealing with in this key, test hax hax to instant win, and Metal could copy Terrarian's own shit and proceed to beat his shit in with it.
Other shit is fair but Flowey's danmaku is shit tf u mean 😭 On some actual Queen Bee shit, Terrarian negs.

Other shit is fair but Flowey's danmaku is shit tf u mean 😭 On some actual Queen Bee shit, Terrarian negs.
Photoshop Flowey? Yeah he's kinda nuts. He also has hundreds if not thousands of shots at just murdering the Terrarian 1 time.

Literally most, if not, everyone that's been considered for this list wrecks Flowey's shit.

The best evidence I've seen for Flowey's danmaku is that it's "undodgeable".

Photoshop Flowey? Yeah he's kinda nuts. He also has hundreds if not thousands of shots at just murdering the Terrarian 1 time.
Reaper I've played Photoshop Flowey's fight dozens of times(literally) 🗿 It's not hundreds or thousands of projectiles

Literally most, if not, everyone that's been considered for this list wrecks Flowey's shit.

The best evidence I've seen for Flowey's danmaku is that it's "undodgeable".
It's not undodgeable, it's just actually good danmaku, but seeing as Flowey doesn't really hax...

Reaper I've played Photoshop Flowey's fight dozens of times(literally) 🗿 It's not hundreds or thousands of projectiles
Then if you've played Terraria you know evil bosses straight up don't compare. It's the Empress of Light that has good danmaku in Terraria. And she's 5-C.

Like, the best danmaku out of an evil boss probably comes from the Deerclops and EoW, the former with one attack that's easy to go left or right and avoid entirely, and the former with frankly slow-moving projectiles

Resurrection that triggers automatically whenever they're incapacitated or killed while also rewinding time to before they died. They also have the ability to teleport through universes so BFR is also impossible, not to mention the crazy weapons they have.
So hard countered by Sekiro?

It takes a FromSoft to kill a FromSoft.

Naw bruh 😭😭 Brain of Cthulu danmaku negs TF are you on
Oh, so damn near straight line shit that comes from one direction, easy game.
Yes. Because Sekiro just cuts ties with whatever you're reliant on.
He'd have to break the Hunter's curse or whatever, which I'm pretty sure is a part of the moon ******.

Also I think Sekiro has one thing that will do that and, ya know, the Hunter doesn't unsheathe his opponents weapons

It's weird because Sekiro hard counters Hunter but jobs to everyone else in top contending spots.

I guess I could say he also outlasts like Hunter? His immortality is even more broken because he is reliant on a curse which requires law manip/concept manip/curse power null to even affect.

Back