• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for Top 10 Strongest RPG Maker Non-Smurfs (8-A): Wayne (Hylics) VS Alice (Standstill Girl) (7-0-0)

Last edited:
Huh, this is a thing? Well these are both my profiles, so, I kinda gotta comment.

So, Wayne respawns infinitely, which means Alice's options are landing a KO, copying some of his hax (which requires her to survive it first, unlikely) then beating him with it, and maybe Nervous Breakdown.

All pretty unlikely, meanwhile Wayne can just beat her up normally or just land his own hax, which he has a good amount of. So he wins with very low difficulty.

Huh, this is a thing? Well these are both my profiles, so, I kinda gotta comment.

So, Wayne respawns infinitely, which means Alice's options are landing a KO, copying some of his hax (which requires her to survive it first, unlikely) then beating him with it, and maybe Nervous Breakdown.

All pretty unlikely, meanwhile Wayne can just beat her up normally or just land his own hax, which he has a good amount of. So he wins with very low difficulty.
Could I count this as a vote to Wayne?

I found that Alice scales to 1.7958x10^12 J while Wayne scales to 552 877 901 008 Joules, meaning that Alice has slight AP advantage. Alice also has LS advantage.

Back