• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Search for the Strongest 8-A Non-Smurfs

Then Crowfather opens by summoning hundreds of thousands if not millions to billions of crows. And they aren't the 10-C vareity either. And if Test survives that for more then like 2 milliseconds, then he's getting the hail and gusts that freeze, etc.

Crowfather has a lot of AoE and abuses the hell out of it.
I'm guessing the novels show him doing these two things a lot more than he does in the games?

Why would Test believe these crows are anything but 10-C normal crows? They don't exactly look different
They're still hundreds to thousands of crows coming to attack you. Johnny isn't a dumbass. He's not going to stand there and assume the crows are 10-C, especially if they're hundreds of them coming at him all at once. That's basic common sense.

Interesting lol
The stuff that isn't combat applicable doesn't completely turn the tide of the fight at all. Most of his OP shit would still be there.

Oh he doesn’t have that then. Was a bit confused on the definition of Smurf.

But yeah Kirito has the ability of “I believe in myself and reality gets warped so that I win no matter what.”

Pretty potent/strong if you ask me

We should do a 8-A non-smurf tourney to find the strongest
I mean, everyone currently on the list except probably Flowey(Freezing plants lol) kick Crowfather's shit in lol
They're still hundreds to thousands of crows coming to attack you. Johnny isn't a dumbass. He's not going to stand there and assume the crows are 10-C, especially if they're hundreds of them coming at him all at once. That's basic common sense.

The stuff that isn't combat applicable doesn't completely turn the tide of the fight at all. Most of his OP shit would still be there.
If I had the power to use 130 ton attacks at a whim and I saw that many crows coming at me, I'd assume they're JUST 10-C crows you'd see pecking at shit on the street, so I'd go for an AoE option instead of, say, Time Stop

Neat lol

Now that i think about it Makima would probably be disqualified since her Hell Devil Contract has interdimensional travel/BFR.
F

Now that i think about it Makima would probably be disqualified since her Hell Devil Contract has interdimensional travel/BFR.
F
Interdimensional isn't considered as something "smurfy" for 3-D characters like Makima, so she wouldn't be disallowed from the non-smurf thread because of that.

If I had the power to use 130 ton attacks at a whim and I saw that many crows coming at me, I'd assume they're JUST 10-C crows you'd see pecking at shit on the street, so I'd go for an AoE option instead of, say, Time Stop
I don't know what you're trying to imply here, but even if you'd assume that the crows are 10-C, you still wouldn't stand there and get pecked by hundreds, if not thousands, of them.

But yes. Johnny's best option to this is Time Stop, which will conveniently stop Crowfather as well, giving crack-a-whip all the time in the world to think of a way to finish him off.

I don't know what you're trying to imply here, but even if you'd assume that the crows are 10-C, you still wouldn't stand there and get pecked by hundreds, if not thousands, of them.

But yes. Johnny's best option to this is Time Stop, which will conveniently stop Crowfather as well, giving crack-a-whip all the time in the world to think of a way to finish him off.
Once again, why would Test do that Instead of any other gadget, plus Crowfather's follow-ups are also thought-based, so by the time Test is going for time stop upon seeing the crows beyond the trees of Central Park chances are he gets ice cubed.
Yeah, but what about the other candidates?
I honestly don't really care lol, it's easy to say whether Crowfather kicks someone's shit on in or not, and it's basically "Do they resist good ice hax" or "Do they have passives?"

Makima should honestly get pretty high here.

Thought-based mind control, biological/death manipulation, and telekinesis which scales absurdly above 734.627 tons seems pretty OP.
For Instance, Makima 100% kicks Crowfather's shit in lol

If we include her controlled abilities, she can logically drive most of the list insane via the Cosmos Devil's information/madness manipulation.

Once again, why would Test do that Instead of any other gadget, plus Crowfather's follow-ups are also thought-based, so by the time Test is going for time stop upon seeing the crows beyond the trees of Central Park chances are he gets ice cubed.
I already stated that Time Stop is by far the best counter in order to stop hundreds of crows attacking you that Johnny has. The only thing that comes close is his Supernatural Luck.

Literally every other equipment either works on an individual person, or a small group of people, and Johnny knows this. Johnny knows his equipment like the back of his hand, so why wouldn't he resort to the most reliable option he knows he has?

I already stated that Time Stop is by far the best counter in order to stop hundreds of crows attacking you that Johnny has. The only thing that comes close is his Supernatural Luck.

Literally every other equipment either works on an individual person, or a small group of people, and Johnny knows this. Johnny knows his equipment like the back of his hand, so why wouldn't he resort to the most reliable option he knows he has?
How about body control and elasticity which he also knows let him survive 99% of physical blows? Or the confusion of a sea of black coming at him, or literally any pause making him lose to Crowfather's follow-up

How about body control and elasticity which he also knows let him survive 99% of physical blows? Or the confusion of a sea of black coming at him, or literally any pause making him lose to Crowfather's follow-up
💀

Johnny is not gonna think "Huh. Hundreds, if not, thousands of crows are all coming at me at once. I should probably use the two abilities that don't help whatsoever instead of using the one thing I know for a fact will save from any attack coming my way."

Also, Johnny's body control is nowhere near potent enough to survive it. Elasticity helps, but it only when he's getting crushed, squashed, squeezed, etc. It doesn't help when you're pecked by hundreds to thousands of crows.

Besides, Johnny is heavily reliant on his equipment in his base, so that makes him using an actual useful ability all the more likely.

Also, "a sea of black" really depends on how far the crows are from Johnny.

💀

Johnny is not gonna think "Huh. Hundreds, if not, thousands of crows are all coming at me at once. I should probably use the two abilities that don't help whatsoever instead of using the one thing I know for a fact will save from any attack coming my way."

Also, Johnny's body control is nowhere near potent enough to survive it. Elasticity helps, but it only when he's getting crushed, squashed, squeezed, etc. It doesn't help when you're pecked by hundreds to thousands of crows.

Besides, Johnny is heavily reliant on his equipment in his base, so that makes him using an actual useful ability all the more likely.

Also, "a sea of black" really depends on how far the crows are from Johnny.
The crows are spawned pretty high in the sky, so yeah, it's just gonna be a sea of black before he's frozen lol

tfw Tomoki woud solo almost everyone here, but since he's going through revisions which will nuke his 8-A rating it's useless to argue

😓

Questions:

1. How does Crowfather summon his crows?
2. If that's the case, then how are the crows gonna reach Johnny in time before he uses his one of his instant win hax on Crowfather?
1. Purple magic
2. Test being distracted for a moment automatically killing him seeing as he starts 4 kilometers away.

Probably not, Terrarian gets his good shit in his Hardmode keys and beyond, he's good, but he's not beat CF Garou levels of good in that key

Back