• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Search for the Strongest 8-A Non-Smurfs

Bruh, we aren't talking about the formatting of your profiles DT, we're talking about the fact you rarely source anything on them, and if you do they're purely just references to chapters, to stories that nobody ******* reads except you and three other people worldwide 🗿

That's great, i'm not saying you're lying or anything, i'm just saying that your profiles should have actual scans on them rather than me (or anyone else you're debating against) having to ask you for said scans.
Stories that are almost always available online for free. No need for me to do copyright infringement in cases where 3 seconds of google lets you look up the references and even get the full context.

Johnny can quite literally do whatever tf he wants once he time stops him. Nothing is stopping him.

Of course, Johnny can't kill him, but he has many ways of making sure he doesn't land any meaningful hits, or use any of his meaningful hax (outside of his bullshit immortality).
Time stop is cool and all, but one of two things happens. Either Johnny dies of old age during time stop or he eventually lets time resume and gets killed by the hive mind he can't put down.

What outside the time stop is concerned... all other argument aside, Kakine devours the matter around him and turns it into part of himself. If ya don't defeat him he eventually wins and if it takes consuming the whole planet to do so.

Kakine is also faster than Johnny so speed unequal he blitzes.

Time stop is cool and all, but one of two things happens. Either Johnny dies of old age during time stop or he eventually lets time resume and gets killed by the hive mind he can't put down.

What outside the time stop is concerned... all other argument aside, Kakine devours the matter around him and turns it into part of himself. If ya don't defeat him he eventually wins and if it takes consuming the whole planet to do so.

Kakine is also faster than Johnny so speed unequal he blitzes.
I already said you got it lol.

Even with Supernatural Luck, I'm sure Kakine has a way of bypassing that, right?

Stories that are almost always available online for free. No need for me to do copyright infringement in cases where 3 seconds of google lets you look up the references and even get the full context.
That literally isn't true, it's very hard to find chapters from trusted websites for series like Owari no Chronicle, The Zashiki Warashi of Intellectual Village etc, you deadass have to go to websites which look like they'll give you malware the instant you open up a chapter.

It's better that you have actual scans on the profiles then me risking all my accounts getting hacked into because i had to look up scans for ******* Owari no Chronicle 🗿.

Also it isn't my burden to provide evidence for your claims.

Although I wonder, can I see a few scenes of the corruption in action? And it mentions a weakness in the heart... do characters need to have that to
work?
Basically every scene Dragaux is in the backround is purple and stuff, which is stated to be his dark influence
VrMWNCx.png

It also affect robots later in the game so don't think you actually need a heart for it to work

I already said you got it lol.

Even with Supernatural Luck, I'm sure Kakine has a way of bypassing that, right?
Unless it outright warps reality, I imagine Kakine can easily create situation where luck just isn't enough. Like, just devouring the whole area Johnny is in and then attacking him from all sides.

That literally isn't true, it's very hard to find chapters from trusted websites for series like Owari no Chronicle, The Zashiki Warashi of Intellectual Village etc, you deadass have to go to websites which look like they'll give you malware the instant you open up a chapter.

It's better that you have actual scans on the profiles then me risking all my accounts getting hacked into because i had to look up scans for ******* Owari no Chronicle 🗿.
Baka-tsuki. The website you look for for those novels is baka-tsuki. Or just look on novel updates. Gives you most anything.

It's really not that hard. Never even encountered a virus attempt when looking for novels with google. Just don't download stuff, mkay.

Also it isn't my burden to provide evidence for your claims.
If I give a reference I actually have fulfilled my burden of proof. You wouldn't find more in a scientific paper either. So if you wish to doubt it, you actually have a burden. Given, I'm always nice enough to provide scans when asked, so I can help you with that burden.

Basically every scene Dragaux is in the backround is purple and stuff, which is stated to be his dark influence
VrMWNCx.png

It also affect robots later in the game so don't think you actually need a heart for it to work
Can I get, like, a video of it happening? Reason I ask (amongst others) is that not all corruption incaps absolutely instantly. And Kakine needs like a nanosecond to win.

If I give a reference I actually have fulfilled my burden of proof. You wouldn't find more in a scientific paper either. So if you wish to doubt it, you actually have a burden. Given, I'm always nice enough to provide scans when asked, so I can help you with that burden.
Ain't no way you actually said this.....

That doesn't fulfill your burden at all, telling me to look up x chapter to provide evidence of YOUR claim being true isn't "fulfilling your burden", it's you asking your opposition to supplement actual evidence for the claim you're making, which is asinine.

That isn't how debating works, you can't just say "look up this specific chapter goober" and expect that to fulfill your burden, that's actually insane to assert something like that. The action of fulfilling one's burden of proof directly denotes you need to provide valid evidence for your claim being true. Providing references/chapters doesn't prove your claim true at all, you're only providing source which could possibly prove your claim being true, and forcing that person to read through that entire chapter to find the specific scan you're referencing, these aren't the same.

Last edited:
So are we adding Kakarot- I mean Kakine to the contenders list? Or is he not allowed because he has virtually no scans on his profile?

where would Kirito land on this cause I still think the ability of “Lol I’m good at fighting” into win the battle is pretty powerful

8-A Kirito is pretty strong yeah, though the fact Crowfather is MUCH better at fighting then Kirito but lacks resistances is a big thing lol

with all of my respect DT, I tried to search the feats in the blog, and I tried to find it in the Toaru series, but there isn't any translated Toaru Majutsu no Index in Baka-tsuki, can you actually give at least the site that translated that series where you find the justifications

this also brings in a lot of issue with what you doing since not only Toaru series is nastily long, it also divided into many, many part so actual scan is preferable, especially for a series that long

I'm not going to contribute anything to this thread, I just want to point it out that taking scans to the profile is more preferable, that's all

Ain't noway you just said this.....

That doesn't fulfill your burden at all, telling me to look up x chapter to provide evidence of YOUR claim being true isn't "fulfilling your burden", it's saying to me that i should provide actual evidence of your claim being true, which is asinine.

That isn't how debating works, you can't just say "look up chapter this specific chapter goober" and expect that to fulfill your burden, that's actually insane to assert something like that. The action of fulfilling one's burden of proof directly denotes you need to provide valid evidence for your claim being true. Providing references/chapters doesn't prove your claim true at all, you're only providing source which could possibly prove your claim being true, and forcing that person to read through that entire chapter to find the specific scan you're referencing, these aren't the same.
You would hate reading scientific papers, because half the time you get a reference list of 20 sources from 1943, without any note where in that paper the specific part is.

A source you need to look up is valid evidence. It is provided. I have no obligation to spoon-feed you the source by linking to it. Fact-checking is effort.

And your standards aren't accepted, so I don't even know why we have the debate. By our forum principles what is on the profile is true until changed. So unless you do a CRT there is nothing you can do anyway. You are preaching a standard that would get accepted nowhere.

So are we adding Kakarot- I mean Kakine to the contenders list? Or is he not allowed because he has virtually no scans on his profile?
Again, he has a respect thread with scans for everything in it linked. Although I bet all you guys asked but then were too lazy to read it :whistle:

By side rules anything on the profiles is accepted until changed anyway, so you can't not add him if he wins the fights.

You would hate reading scientific papers, because half the time you get a reference list of 20 sources from 1943, without any note where in that paper the specific part is.
After all, who cares about scientific *****. We are talking about a hobby about how strong are fictiocnal characters lol

Again, he has a respect thread with scans for everything in it linked. Although I bet all you guys asked but then were too lazy to read it :whistle:

By side rules anything on the profiles is accepted until changed anyway, so you can't not add him if he wins the fights.
Bruh don't attack me.😭 I don't know shit.

with all of my respect DT, I tried to search the feats in the blog, and I tried to find it in the Toaru series, but there isn't any translated Toaru Majutsu no Index in Baka-tsuki, can you actually give at least the site that translated that series where you find the justifications

this also brings in a lot of issue with what you doing since not only Toaru series is nastily long, it also divided into many, many part so actual scan is preferable, especially for a series that long

I'm not going to contribute anything to this thread, I just want to point it out that taking scans to the profile is more preferable, that's all
Bakatsuki has most of the translations.... except the parts that got an official english translation.

Again Kakine has a respect thread with scans. So have several other characters. Also, like, I didn't make the ToAru profiles for the most part. Ain't the main guy revising them either these days. Complain in the ToAru discussion thread and tell the guys who are making all the CRTs I don't have time to evaluate to spend some of their effort to add more sources lol

Bro, from the 26000 Characters we have on the side, I bet 20000 are worse than my average profiles.
Then those 20000 profiles need to be fixed as well, its not an excuse for you to lower your standards below the baseline requirements for the wiki's new profiles just because old profiles havent been updated yet

iirc 8-A Kirito also has he infamous 'freeze GG' ability
That’s long gone kinda. Kirito traps you in a block of ice now not actually flash freeze you. It’s still as cold as space granted but it’s not just “get frozen I win lol”

There’s also his light manipulation from Moon Cradle where he can move light elements he’s acquired onto or into you and just melt you from the inside.
unknown.png

How do these work?
I explained freeze gg above but in terms of incarnation the cliff notes version is that you actively or subconsciously use your willpower and belief in yourself to warp reality and make changes to the world around you, kinda like Lucid Dreaming. It’s a double edged sword but for someone like Kirito who knows the benefits and drawbacks of incantation he’d know how to best utilize it and abuse it in his favor.

Then those 20000 profiles need to be fixed as well, its not an excuse for you to lower your standards below the baseline requirements for the wiki's new profiles just because old profiles havent been updated yet
Whenever I edit stuff these days I add references, which is enough for the new standards.

The debate is about providing more than our wiki standards demand from any profile.

Okay but seriously can we all stop clowning DT and talk about the actual characters 😭 (not saying he doesn't deserve to be clowned but still, this is derailing)

I explained freeze gg above but in terms of incarnation the cliff notes version is that you actively or subconsciously use your willpower and belief in yourself to warp reality and make changes to the world around you, kinda like Lucid Dreaming. It’s a double edged sword but for someone like Kirito who knows the benefits and drawbacks of incantation he’d know how to best utilize it and abuse it in his favor.
Bullshit ass ability.

Is it something he'd use off rip?

Bakatsuki has most of the translations.... except the parts that got an official english translation.

Again Kakine has a respect thread with scans. So have several other characters. Also, like, I didn't make the ToAru profiles for the most part. Ain't the main guy revising them either these days. Complain in the ToAru discussion thread and tell the guys who are making all the CRTs I don't have time to evaluate to spend some of their effort to add more sources lol
then it's even more preferable to just put actual scan, since not all of us bought copies of Toaru series that has official english translation

Not gonna go to the "people too lazy" part since people have lives outside vsbw including you so I'm not gonna complain this

Bullshit ass ability.

Is it something he'd use off rip?
I don’t know what you mean by off rip but if you mean if he starts with it yes he does. Kirito is basically always using Incarnation in his 8-A key but if you wanna get technical he mainly likes to try and freeze his opponents first before anything so he can just sap their life out with the passive life sappy vines that come with the ability but yeah he’s basically just passively always using it.

I don’t know what you mean by off rip but if you mean if he starts with it yes he does. Kirito is basically always using Incarnation in his 8-A key but if you wanna get technical he mainly likes to try and freeze his opponents first before anything so he can just sap their life out with the passive life sappy vines that come with the ability but yeah he’s basically just passively always using it.
Assuming he starts with "freezing" his opponents, is it passive?

Back