• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Search for the Strongest 8-A Non-Smurfs

The Hunter can force a rewind before that happens, all it takes is a thought
thats-a-nice-argument-senator-why-dont-you-back-it-up-with-a-source.gif

Don't know why Kirito is a candidate he is def a smurf unless by smurf you mean has hax that are beyond the tier itself.

This is a core mechanic of the Hunter's abilities, a rune etched in the Hunter's mind that lets them force a rewind even if they werent killed by something
I'm blind
At least the choke creates illusions that make the opponent think he is winning

How potent is his freezing stuff? And how does it work?
He points at you and you're frozen solid. A gust of wind happens and you're frozen solid.

Constructs that can easily traverse his realm get killed by this.

And yes, this is exactly what Crowfather will do if Test flaps his jaw.

I'd also add that Test is MUCH weaker then Crowfather in AP/dura, so Crowfather has all the time he needs to make a Johnny Test popsicle.

AP doesn't really matter tbh.

Also, Johnny was able to survive on the Moon with no gear whatsoever.

How cold is the Moon?

How cold does it need to be to freeze Brass solid?
Moon cold feats don't count anymore due to the human body being efficient with heat IIRC. And even if they did, the Moon is only -130°C at its coldest.

-196°C is just shrinking Brass from what I can find, not even breaking it with cold, just shrinking it. So you can understand how ****** Test is.

Does the crow have any defensive hax?
Not without assumptions not really(His profile is the safe option, I could give him a lot more not being safe), it's why he's not on the list, anybody that can negate his nasty hax, survive it, or just strike first hard enough, beats him.

That's not really good enough, especially if a blizzard is what froze them solid, that means they have LESS cold resistance then the constructs
Elaborate on "flaps his jaw".
Talks. At all. Crowfather is insanely easy to annoy, especially if ripped out of his realm, and if he's there to win against Test, seeing him talk is going to annoy him 10x more.

Talks. At all. Crowfather is insanely easy to annoy, especially if ripped out of his realm, and if he's there to win against Test, seeing him talk is going to annoy him 10x more.
Johnny is the type of kid who'd be willing to take the easy way out any chance he gets, so he won't hesitate to end a fight as quickly as possible (I can pull up a few examples of Johnny doing this).

I don't think Johnny would stall the fight by talking.

Johnny is the type of kid who'd be willing to take the easy way out any chance he gets, so he won't hesitate to end a fight as quickly as possible (I can pull up a few examples of Johnny doing this).

I don't think Johnny would stall the fight by talking.
Then Crowfather opens by summoning hundreds of thousands if not millions to billions of crows. And they aren't the 10-C vareity either. And if Test survives that for more then like 2 milliseconds, then he's getting the hail and gusts that freeze, etc.

Crowfather has a lot of AoE and abuses the hell out of it.

Then Crowfather opens by summoning hundreds of thousands if not millions to billions of crows. And they aren't the 10-C vareity either. And if Test survives that for more then like 2 milliseconds, then he's getting the hail and gusts that freeze, etc.

Crowfather has a lot of AoE and abuses the hell out of it.
Then Johnny just Time Stops all of them with a click of a button.

Then Johnny just Time Stops all of them with a click of a button.
Why would he do this instead of using any other of his gadgets? That means Test can win like 1/10 times of using shit, and even then, Test has to incap or kill Crowfather in this time stop, and even then Test has to do all of this BEFORE a single gust of wind hits him, becuase Crowfather did these things basically all at once, the crows were just likely first.

Back