• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Search for the Strongest 8-A Non-Smurfs

Doesn't help if she's kind of dead by the time it gets around to doing shit. Freezing someone solid kills them very quickly
The artifact nullify temperatures that freeze people in blocks of ices (it arguable protect even against az), and she always have the artifact protecting her so.

What about Neo Metal Sonic? Metal is a machine so he would be harder to freeze and resists it slightly from Sonic, and if we want to dip into game territory Sonic break out being frozen solid and is resistant to the cold of being in outer space but take that with a grain of salt due to it being in the game continuity instead of the IDW one. One final thing if Metal Sonic is feeling overwhelmed in some form he can just time stop using chaos control and copy his abilities which pretty much means the battle is over assuming that Crowfather resists his own powers.

What about Neo Metal Sonic? Metal is a machine so he would be harder to freeze and resists it slightly from Sonic, and if we want to dip into game territory Sonic break out being frozen solid and is resistant to the cold of being in outer space but take that with a grain of salt due to it being in the game continuity instead of the IDW one. One final thing if Metal Sonic is feeling overwhelmed in some form he can just time stop using chaos control and copy his abilities which pretty much means the battle is over assuming that Crowfather resists his own powers.
Considering the main thing Crowfather was throwing around with wind and freezing were literally stone and brass maker constructs that can be like 9 feet tall, I don't think i need to tell you about Metal's chances.
The artifact nullify temperatures that freeze people in blocks of ices (it arguable protect even against az), and she always have the artifact protecting her so.
All right, thank you for that clarification, now how does she deal with getting repeatedly dunked by lightning and attacked by literal millions of crows

Also you could Argue Crowfather resists his own medicine, I just went the safest route with his profile, this means ONLY shit he's shown to be able to do, if I put shit he can be assumed to have on there his PnA would probably be longer than literally any other Darksiders character's.

All right, thank you for that clarification, now how does she deal with getting repeatedly dunked by lightning and attacked by literal millions of crows
Dodge with her massive skill advantage, acrobatics and platform creation. Slash everything with spatial cutting attacks. Repel everything with her gravity manip + LS advantage.

is literally getting swarmed by crows on all sides
She have already faced getting swarmed by enemies from all sides. More specifically several millions of cockroaches with superpowers and magic, and she faced them while under the effects of magic that made her deeply love the cockroaches.
Crowfather is somewhat comparable to millenia old civilization killers and army soloers in skill
That isn't really impressive skill wise and you already should know that, that is only impressive if there are great skill feats itselfs in the verse that would make such a thing more impressive. Like even if you want to go that route she at this point is already more skilled than Apostles who are basically robots who have caused the doom of countless civilizations and have faced some of the greatest fighters of each era.

Though even if you don't believe in the skill and manoeuvrability argument I also mentioned the hax arguments that are more directs and to which Crowfather can't really answer.

Yeah, it needs more votes, so until people vote Johnny shouldn't be bumped to any spot because he's yet to defeat anybody. Your opinion isn't enough.

Goobler.

Yeah, it needs more votes, so until people vote Johnny shouldn't be bumped to any spot because he's yet to defeat anybody. Your opinion isn't enough.

Goobler.
If you were actually smart, you'd realize that I was implying that the thread needs more votes in order for Johnny to be bumped to #4.

I meant Goobler, it's a new insult I came up with.
If you were actually smart, you'd realize that I was implying that the thread needs more votes in order for Johnny to be bumped to #4.
That's not what you said, so, I'd appreciate it if you learned to watch your tone before calling me an idiot, please.

If you meant to imply that your sentence was insufficient, so obviously you could've worded it much better, but I'm not going to argue semantics.

Carry on.

The fact that Flowey is at #4 when there's quite a few people in the candidates list that I'm confident can beat him is insane ngl.

Resurrection that triggers automatically whenever they're incapacitated or killed while also rewinding time to before they died. They also have the ability to teleport through universes so BFR is also impossible, not to mention the crazy weapons they have.
Let's suppose someone choke The Hunter until he is unconscious
What happens?

I mean, this obviously is dead, it was made and various characters were nominated but at the end never a match was done, so the thread should be redone altogether or just talk about this in the non-smurf list itself.

Back