• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Random bullshit matches come to life by me | Bill Cipher vs SDBH Broly | 0-1-8 (Grace))D))O)))N))))E)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
sometimes i think and sometimes i go through
Dark Demon Realm Broly is used, starts in SSJ4 and is 2-C (No Dark Broly)
Low 2-C Bill Cipher is used
Speed is equalized
Profiles

Well, I don't think Broly can Kill him(Maybe? Like, his regenaration don't seem so fast, so Broly could destroy him over and over again and Inco like that), but he resist most of the Bill Hax because Dark Ki, and Bill already don't use most of more usefull hax right way.

Well, I don't think Broly can Kill him, but he resist most of the Bill Hax, and Bill already don't use most of more usefull hax right way.

What can they do against each other?
Broly has NPI for NEP, Soul, and Mind so theres one shoting him, while Bill has a bunch of hax, although for what I know he's gonna start with transmutation which Broly resist, which could leave him open for that one shot, theres also weridmagedon passively Reality Warping, but idk if in a match weridmagedon would already be started

Broly has NPI for NEP, Soul, and Mind so theres one shoting him, while Bill has a bunch of hax, although for what I know he's gonna start with transmutation which Broly resist, which could leave him open for that one shot, theres also weridmagedon passively Reality Warping, but idk if in a match weridmagedon would already be started
Well, unless you bloodlust bill, Broly just one-shot him.

broly didnt get the ki page update lol
Broly should have this which allows him to interact with NEP
Fair.

Still, Bill has no way to know how strong Broly is, meaning that he'd absolutely be arrogant on the guy, but on the other hand he might not be interested at all in fighting Broly and just hax him through Transmutation or Type 2/3 Madness hax.

I think it's inconclusive, as either Bill haxes away, or ***** around and gets one-shotted.

Fair.

Still, Bill has no way to know how strong Broly is, meaning that he'd absolutely be arrogant on the guy, but on the other hand he might not be interested at all in fighting Broly and just hax him through Transmutation or Type 2/3 Madness hax.

I think it's inconclusive, as either Bill haxes away, or ***** around and gets one-shotted.
Doesnt Bill have Precog?

Fair enough, btw Broly resist Transmutation, and Madness type 2, does this have any effect on the match?
I checked, and the type of Dark Ki that he resists isn't specified. Plus Madness hax is also Type 3 (due to it being based on the weirdness of the Nightmare Realm which drives normal beings insane due to it not being able to be comprehended) which Broly doesn't resist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back