• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

Been thinking about this for a while.

You guys all know Doctor Strange mind-haxxing Umar being one of the Low 1-A mind-hax feats we use? Well, while the feat itself is fine, the potency...may not be.

According to DA RULES, hax is determined by the dimensionality of the target or its scope, not AP, and this includes mind-hax.

SO, we'd have to (in this case) look at the dimensionality of Umar, which should be the same as Dormammu, aka the Faltine Realm (which is at least 1 dimension above the Dark Dimension).

The Dark Dimension is at absolute minimum 5-D, via being a timeless higher dimension, and via Dormammu calling space and time "dirty". It is likely higher, as it still scales above the 6.29-D statement for the normal cluster of universes, should be comparable to Nightmare's 6-D dimension, and Dormammu indicated that he was multiple planes above the 4-D universe.

So the DD is at minimum 5-D, likely 6-7 dimensional. Consider the hax potency of Dormammu and Umar is repeatedly shown to scale to the Dark Dimension itself, that makes sense.

Thus, since Umar scales above this, that would make Doctor Strange's mind-hax feat 6-D to 8-D.

BUT, we still have Low 1-A mindhax, largely due to Xavier mind-battling the Phoenix Force, which is Low 1-A in Dimensionality (supported by Xavier mind-fighting it on the "Infinite Planes of Existence", so the mind-hax feat is minimum High 1-B, but is Low 1-A because the Phoenix has Low 1-A dimensionality.

@Ultima_Reality

What do you think? Captain Britain and a counterpart to him were able to (barely) destroy it. Should it scale to them or to James Jaspers? Jaspers seemed like a glass cannon physically, so his durability should probably not scale to his other powers.
I was planning to do a revision for him after MJJ. His tier is variable and somewhat inconsistent. His best representations reach the same tier of Mad James Jaspers (Low 1-A) while there are stories where he's building level. I think that his tier varies based on the enemy.

Also there's a feat of him destroying a Celestial or something like this but I need to confirm.

There's also a comic from the UK print line where The Fury fights all of the Avengers and Tony Stark says that in 98% of the scenarios he would win easily, but I can't fight that comic.

Uhh guys, I'm not sure if Ultima posted this on his revision threads yet but I found this

Soooo I'm guessing the True Form Of the Living Tribunal exists alongside TOAA and serves him, since it has been stated before that TLT is the servant of a higher being aka TOAA.

No, that's not his "true form".
That's just how this works, everything is in house of ideas, it contains everything.

Okay, somebody willing to help could assist me in one thing?

https://web.archive.org/web/2022111...ion-1/respect-the-fury-marvel-comics-2283667/

There's a really obscure but canon Marvel comic from the UK print line where The Fury basically onslaught a lot of characters (including The Avengers, FF, X-Men, Captain Britan, Silver Surfer and etcetera) but I can't find it, and I am sure that it's in a random comic book website, but unfortunely the guy who made the Respect Thread didn't put the edition and name of the comic, just it's chapter name.

https://web.archive.org/web/2022111...ion-1/respect-the-fury-marvel-comics-2283667/

There's a really obscure but canon Marvel comic from the UK print line where The Fury basically onslaught a lot of characters (including The Avengers, FF, X-Men, Captain Britan, Silver Surfer and etcetera) but I can't find it, and I am sure that it's in a random comic book website, but unfortunely the guy who made the Respect Thread didn't put the edition and name of the comic, just it's chapter name.
What's the chapter name?

Man made a respect thread and posted Herald tier feats in RUSSIAN for the character that I'm updating and leaved without elaborating further. What a chad.

Update: I just found those scans. However they're in Russian and only the Russian version exists in the internet, so I would need some wiki member that know Russian to translate from good will.

The Fury just was erased with the Ultimate Nullifier bro 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀

Onslaught's first form still needs to be scaled from being more powerful than The Juggernaut:

Onslaught's first form still needs to be scaled from being more powerful than The Juggernaut:

How about scaling him to Peak Juggernaut?

How about scaling him to Peak Juggernaut?
I do not know. Staff evaluations would be very appreciated. 🙏

@Qawsedf234 @Deagonx @ByAsura @Maverick_Zero_X @Armorchompy @Emirp sumitpo @Firestorm808 @Eficiente @LordTracer @Marvel_Champion_07

Back