• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

The full context are in the sandbox. Mandragon, who was the Omniversal Majestror, erased Earth-238 and all of its inhabitants, but The Fury survived and latter The Fury evolved to be able to travel to another universes and came to Earth-616
Okay, but I still think that its displays of raw power and durability in conflict with other characters do not remotely seem to approach tier 1. It simply seems to have a very high resistance to reality warping and similar esoteric powers and events.

Last edited:
Shouldn't like odin be low 1-A instead of high 1-B, if the timelines are low 1-A, and odin affected the entire multiverse and every plane of reality.

I've created a sandbox overhaul for Hank Pym's profile, aside from minor things it gives him 5-B size changing and technology, Supergenius intelligence, and possibly Relativistic+ reaction speeds

Thoughts?
Your justifications for a straight Supergenius rating are not strong enough. "At least Extraordinary Genius" seems fine though.

A few questions, from where does the following abilities on Thor's profile came from:
Invisibility, Intangibility, mind manipulation and time stop?

A few questions, from where does the following abilities on Thor's profile came from:
Invisibility, Intangibility, mind manipulation and time stop?
I do not recognise them for Thor, so without references and scans they can probably be removed.

Wasn't his intelligence rated below Banner and Stark iirc. The whole statements about their intelligence was vague
I think so? But at the same time, his profile states he rivals the intelligence of Reed Richards and was designated Scientist Supreme by Eternity
Yes, but those "official" lists are as good as always written by Tom Brevoort, who has apparently usually strictly hastily gone by personal bias and vague memories when writing the Marvel handbook statistics, and if I remember correctly the official Marvel YouTube video for the strongest characters also listed The Thing as stronger than The Sentry and Moon Girl as smarter than Doctor Doom and Reed Richards, so it seems safer if we go by the scale of their feat instead.

Hank Pym was the scientist supreme according to Eternity and can grow himself to the same size, so he seems to have better reality-warping versatility than either Tony Stark or Bruce Banner.

Last edited:
Yeah, like Champion said mind manipulation looks more like a resistance than an ability and all the others need scans.
I don't even think i agree with time stop. Just time travel.
Yes, agreed.

Quick look at the Marvel Wiki said that the gutter space is just another dimension between comic panels, so I think its dimensional manipulation? Perhaps even BFR?

Alright I just put him back at his old rating of At least Extraordinary Genius, likely Supergenius until I find some more concrete feats
It might affect Stark's profile as he is rated Extraordinary Genius

Back