• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Revisions Interlude: The Cosmology Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima_Reality

?????????
VS Battles
Administrator
Heya.

So, this is something I've pretty much exclusively been working on (Wiki-wise) for a week and some change, as is. As you can see, this is a cosmology page for Marvel Comics, pretty much already finished. Much of what is in it is already accepted information, but there are things that are new in there, so I figured a ceremonial to make it into an official page would be in order.

A little while after I post this page, I'll post the third part of the ongoing revisions, and then organize whatever is accepted in there into a second cosmology page, dedicated more-or-less entirely to the Gods and the mythical side of the verse. This one, however, will focus just on explaining the basic arrangement of the cosmology.

So, that will be all for now, I suppose.

Heya.

So, this is something I've pretty much exclusively been working on (Wiki-wise) for a week and some change, as is. As you can see, this is a cosmology page for Marvel Comics, pretty much already finished. Much of what is in it is already accepted information, but there are things that are new in there, so I figured a ceremonial to make it into an official page would be in order.

A little while after I post this page, I'll post the third part of the ongoing revisions, and then organize whatever is accepted in there into a second cosmology page, dedicated more-or-less entirely to the Gods and the mythical side of the verse. This one, however, will focus just on explaining the basic arrangement of the cosmology.

So, that will be all for now, I suppose.
Of course I agree.

This seems fine to me, but what is the new information within the page in question?
Oh, largely more about Universal Eternity containing multiple universes inside himself, and more evidence Subspace is a part of him, too. That and other stuff showing he and the other Abstracts are indeed above regular spacetime. I suppose calling it "new information" would be a bit of a misnomer, since it's really just more evidence to subtantiate already existing information.

Will that include the cosmology of the Dark Dimension?

If all this information was accepted in prior CRTs and this is just to publish a blog summarising the information, do we really need to wait 48 hours to post the blog? Just curious as to how we handle a situation like this, this content was already debated upon for weeks in the staff threads.

'Tis done.

From here and onwards, expect the third part of the revisions to come in the following days.

Last edited:
Question, so does every universe contain a high 1-B subspace or junction? Or just earth 616?
We know with certainty that every branch of Earth-616 (That's a carbon-copy of it with different events) does, at least, yeah. Whether that applies to other universes that are demonstrably weirder and different with regards to their contents, like the Ultimate timeline for instance, is an unknown.

We know with certainty that every branch of Earth-616 does, at least, yeah. Whether that applies to other universes that are demonstrably weirder and different with regards to their contents, like the Ultimate timeline for instance, is an unknown.
Btw, just to be clear, mystic dimensions like the Dark Dimension will be in Part 3, right?

'Tis done.

From here and onwards, expect the third part of the revisions to come in the following days.
Thank you. 🙏

I have updated our wiki navigation bar accordingly:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/MediaWiki:Wiki-navigation?type=revision&diff=8175626&oldid=8171982

@Ultima_Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back