• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

Plane of existence in that context refers to levels of reality, such as the 'physical plane', hyperspace, the astral plane, etc.

These were explicitly separate actualities across the multiverse, such as Earth 616, 691, etc.

Abstracts encompass what their universe encompasses (TLT partially included when you're talking about what reality he's choosing to interface with), so TLT just wouldn't function outside other universes in that manner if he was a bunch of universal cells.

Why should we ignore beyonder being the strongest being in existence?
We can easily interpret that as meaning the strongest universal abstract.
Beyonder is above every abstract (kid/pre retcon beyonder that is) no clue about post retcon, I heard he's weaker but idk for sure

He himself isn't a abstract tho

Abstracts encompass what their universe encompasses (TLT partially included when you're talking about what reality he's choosing to interface with), so TLT just wouldn't function outside other universes in that manner if he was a bunch of universal cells.
They literally say this TLT is the multiverse taking form. So, yeah, I'm right.

I wanna bring up this scan from Mystic Arcana again because its pretty interesting.

If i am not mistaken, this pretty much says that the Serpents Crown (i think that what its called?) can drown the “Transfinite", likely in reference to Chthon, who scales to the Universal abstracts (why doesn't this guy have a profile yet?)

1442537-1264216_ian_mcnee___four_cornerstones_of_creation__plus_owners_.jpg

I wanna bring up this scan from Mystic Arcana again because its pretty interesting.

If i am not mistaken, this pretty much says that the Serpents Crown (i think that what its called?) can drown the “Transfinite", likely in reference to Chthon, who scales to the Universal abstracts (why doesn't this guy have a profile yet?)

1442537-1264216_ian_mcnee___four_cornerstones_of_creation__plus_owners_.jpg
cthon had a profile i belive it got deleted because it was of poor quality

Chthon is closer to Atum than he is most Abstracts, IIRC. Although one retconned source says he's > Celestials.

Aren't we going to revise the Celestials to give them an extra statistics key for their multiversal full beings btw?

Ant, can you please remove resurrection from Eternity' profile? It says he re-created the planet, but that isn't resurrection.

If anyone has a better justification, just post it here.

I was waiting for some more input on that, but sure. I can add it.
Thank you. 🙏
Ant, can you please remove resurrection from Eternity' profile? It says he re-created the planet, but that isn't resurrection.

If anyone has a better justification, just post it here.

Are you willing to handle it, ByAsura?

How many members are currently in the Avengers nowadays?

If we count them all. There be hundreds of them i think.
During mighty avengers we see that because of civil war 1 all heroes registred could be choosen to avengers. But I wouldnt even go that far im talking about more recent formations and members that appear more often in the avengers like Captain Marvel who has been constatly added to avengers formation

Back