• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

I would also prefer if somebody upgrades Spectrum.

"At least Universe level+ (She destroyed a universe), possibly Multiverse level+ (An alternative version of the post-retcon Beyonder said that she almost rivals their level of power)" seems appropriate to me, if I have understood correctly.

I would also prefer if somebody upgrades Spectrum.

"At least Universe level+ (She destroyed a universe), possibly Multiverse level+ (An alternative version of the post-retcon Beyonder said that she almost rivals their level of power)" seems appropriate to me, if I have understood correctly.
Should a CRT be made or just upgrade her?

Well, somebody needs to add linked scans and issue references.

Re-reading the comic, it's vaguely similar to how universal abstract and cosmic entities, like Odin, Galactus, TLT, Infinity, etc, are stated to fight on 'all planes of reality' or 'the highest plane of existence'.

So, it's more like a different level of reality (which has infinite levels) rather than a totally different reality. But, the comic is sometimes very unclear.

In particular, though, gravity and time originating from the fifth dimension seems to be based on an outdated IRL theory.

Last edited:
How does Norman scale to City? I have been looking around but cant find the calc that made him city from all the characters he scales to only Ms marvel is city level and she also doesnt have any calc

How does Norman scale to City? I have been looking around but cant find the calc that made him city from all the characters he scales to only Ms marvel is city level and she also doesnt have any calc
IM Model 16 scales to 5.6 Megatons. Ms Marvel scales/downscales and I guess Norman upscales to baseline 7-B

probably not since it's from 2020. Is there a calc based on it?
The island im talking about appeared in 2020 force works.
No but it could be Quake was supposed to destroy the island but as far as i search is fictional and there was no size so if you saw any map with that in scale i might get an island level quake

Back