• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

@ByAsura sorry for disturbing you, but do you think This could be used for Galactus' true form or something?
he could also get Beyond dimensional existence type 2.

Do you guys think the celestials are above lads like stranger, uatu, Galactus, in-betweener or the elders of the universe?
If i remember correctly in the war between Celestials and the Watchers, Celestials basically destroyed them.

Galactus fought Celestials already and even killed one, but 4 together killed him or something? Can't exactly remember.

In-betweener fought Galactus too, so i think stronger Celestials are definitely above both.

Not sure about the Elders though.

Also, is there a reason why we don't mention how Odin created all the nine (ten?) Realms from ymir's body?

IIRC, there were inconsistent portrayals. But I could be misremembering.

Also, i found some ******* NUTS scaling for thor.

He is aperently two beings at once, his normal form is a human physical body (the form we always see) and his true form is as big as yggdrasil itself.

I'll post scans for this shit tomorrow.

There's also infinite variations of humans. That doesn't mean they're all the same.

Baldur was dead and in another dimension, so he's not a normal Asgardian.

Ngl, I don't see much from the other scans, just that Asgard is a different time-space, mortals aren't like immortals, and Loki is forced to shrink due to how small the portal aperture was.

There's also infinite variations of humans. That doesn't mean they're all the same.
But for Asgardians it was specifically stated there are infinite of them.
Baldur was dead and in another dimension, so he's not a normal Asgardian.

Ngl, I don't see much from the other scans, just that Asgard is a different time-space, mortals aren't like immortals, and Loki is forced to shrink due to how small the portal aperture was.
Not really, loki was actually desending into a lower plane.
Just like the Absorbing man Grow to the world of the gods.

Gods also work like pym particles, Grow and shrink depending on where they are.

That's not how it works.

They lower or increase their mass so much that their mass gets shunted into extra-dimensional spaces, which includes parallel dimensions or places above/below space-time itself.

You can literally see Loki enter a portal here.

But for Asgardians it was specifically stated there are infinite of them.

Not really, loki was actually desending into a lower plane.
Just like the Absorbing man Grow to the world of the gods.

Gods also work like pym particles, Grow and shrink depending on where they are.
none of your scans is working

That's not how it works.

They lower or increase their mass so much that their mass gets shunted into extra-dimensional spaces, which includes parallel dimensions or places above/below space-time itself.

You can literally see Loki enter a portal here.
But he says he needs to "descend" to Midgard. I don't think he would say that just to enter a portal.

Firstly, he's literally jumping downwards.

Secondly, it's often used in the context of dimensional travel because dimensions can be physically above or below each other.

For example, ascend to heaven and descend to hell.

Firstly, he's literally jumping downwards.

Secondly, it's often used in the context of dimensional travel because dimensions can be physically above or below each other.

For example, ascend to heaven and descend to hell.
Look, i am just saying that Asgardians work similarly to Egyptian gods, they Use avatars or manifestations.

There are also scan saying the yggdrasil is just an emanation of a higher thing. I will try to find the scans for that.

Back