• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

I need some input on something real quick.

Moon Knight's profile has Superhuman Physical Characteristics (During a Moon cycle) and Regeneration (Low. Requires moon light), but those are things that he does not have anymore, or at least, until Khonshu decides to give his super powers back. The only comics he does have those are in Moon Knight: Fist of Khonshu, West Coast Avengers (As Khonshu; Issue 21 to 41), Conan Serpent War and (the infamous) Avengers 2018 (Issue 33 to 37)

Shouldn't these be taken or be put into a different key?

Very limited holy manipulation if it works as a weapon against demons and vampires, for example.
It was used against vampires, immediately igniting them into flames.

I need some input on something real quick.

Moon Knight's profile has Superhuman Physical Characteristics (During a Moon cycle) and Regeneration (Low. Requires moon light), but those are things that he does not have anymore, or at least, until Khonshu decides to give his super powers back. The only comics he does have those are in Moon Knight: Fist of Khonshu, West Coast Avengers (As Khonshu; Issue 21 to 41), Conan Serpent War and (the infamous) Avengers 2018 (Issue 33 to 37)

Shouldn't these be taken or be put into a different key?
A different key seems reasonable then.
It was used against vampires, immediately igniting them into flames.
"Limited Holy Manipulation" seems fine then.

Why doesn't Ghost Rider have a "King of Hell" key on his profile despite having 19 comic appearances?

Absolute Carnage: Symbiote of Vengeance #1 , The Avengers #16-17, The Avengers #22-25 , Damnation: Johnny Blaze - Ghost Rider #1, Ghost Rider(2019) #1-7, King in Black: Ghost Rider #1, Guardians of the Galaxy #6, Spirits of Ghost Rider: Mother of Demons #1, Doctor Strange: Damnation #4

Well, somebody needs to investigate what statistics that it should have.

Yes, but it was just speculation from him.

Last edited:
Why should we ignore beyonder being the strongest being in existence?
We can easily interpret that as meaning the strongest universal abstract.

Last edited:
Argue that on the thread. You have my permission.

But The Beyonder isn't an Abstract, and your argument wouldn't even change anything.
I am banned.

Anyway, this is my last comment on the subject.
And yeah, sorry didn't mean that he is an abstract but more so he scales to/above universal abstracts.

Post-Retcon Beyonder is shown to be way below 691 TLT and Eternity, TRN909 Adam Warlock with the combined power of his universe's abstracts, even some Celestials on occasion, so that wouldn't work.

Last edited:
Post-Retcon Beyonder is shown to be way below 616/691 TLT and Eternity, and even some Celestials on occasion, so that wouldn't work.
I see.

Though i have one question, do we interpret the TLT that was killed by the Beyonders to be an M-Body?

Because (if i am not mistaken) TLT made an aspect of himself called "Death of Death" after he was killed by Beyonders.
And Thanos also said Living Tribunal didn't die when talking to Adam Warlock.

Post-Retcon Beyonder is shown to be way below 691 TLT and Eternity, TRN909 Adam Warlock with the combined power of his universe's abstracts, even some Celestials on occasion, so that wouldn't work.
We should have a profile for 691 Beyonder, to be honest

It was his multiversal body, hence why the fighting was occurring in all dimensions simultaneously.

I'm pretty sure they mean that in the sense of TLT containing death as part of his being.

That's referring exclusively to19141's TLT, since he absorbed his universe and its abstracts. 19141's TLT wasn't actually killed by The Beyonders, unlike every other form of TLT. It's even a plot point that Adam Warlock has to replace TLT.

It was his multiversal body, hence why the fighting was occurring in all dimensions simultaneously.
Well, Odin fought on every plane of Existence too, Ares did as well and so did Beyonders and Celestials.
I don't think that point is valid to be honest.

Back