• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

Reading the comments seems no one know why is the 3-B end accepted shouldn't that be clear before starting throwing it around?
All Magnitudes were accepted but at that time we accepted Marvel Observable universe as 1 trillion Light-years but now we accept it as infinite. So any magnitude we choose is okay.

latest
When I checked his sandbox again I came across this:
He's not embodying it, she is.

Last edited:
When I checked his sandbox again I came across this:
He's not embodying it, she is.
There are a few different Gods in Marvel who've been said to embody the void or darkness. One of your scans about Nyx depicts the Tiger God as one of those aspects, likening the "light" to campfire stories, since as described in the cosmology blog, the Tiger God represents the fear of darkness in the absence of stories, while the Phoenix is the campfire around which stories were told to comfort humanity.
NdH6Fyr.png

There are a few different Gods in Marvel who've been said to embody the void or darkness. One of your scans about Nyx depicts the Tiger God as one of those aspects, likening the "light" to campfire stories, since as described in the cosmology blog, the Tiger God represents the fear of darkness in the absence of stories, while the Phoenix is the campfire around which stories were told to comfort humanity.
NdH6Fyr.png
Tiger God is one of the unknowable creature that humanity feared. He's not represent the darkness but fear of humanity toward darkness which literally shown in the scan above. and Nyx say she "give" the unknown and unknowable who refer to Tiger God. If she is not, then her scan within blog shouldn't be included. also you give the statement above "there is infinite darkness, where the Tiger God lives".

NdH6Fyr.png
You might wanna take a look at this User:Ultima_Reality/giraffe

Okay so, I'm working on profiles for the Fear Lords, and all of them seem to be capable of passively and rapidly gaining strength from the fear their opponents hold for them. Do we consider passive energy absorption grounds for Infinite Stamina in itself?

Here is what a Fandom staff member stated in the Fandom Stars Discord chat:

"thanks, we're already aware and investigating

this appears to be mostly NZ and AU and may be a broader issue affecting not just us

we'll engage a fallback mechanism while we wait for our provider to respond"

So... This should probably discussed in the CRT but I think it's better to ask here.
Norman Osborn
Polaris somehow scaling of One shot Carol yet there is no proof of that.
Iron Man armour 16 scaling to warbird which is that inconsistent phase of Carol that had many problems with powers changing and Alcohol
Those are scaling on a now non existance tier 7 Ms. Marvel, all of them are also scaling to armour 16 that actually has a calc so it's not really that important so is anything actually worth changing for those?

So... This should probably discussed in the CRT but I think it's better to ask here.
Norman Osborn
Polaris somehow scaling of One shot Carol yet there is no proof of that.
Iron Man armour 16 scaling to warbird which is that inconsistent phase of Carol that had many problems with powers changing and Alcohol
Those are scaling on a now non existance tier 7 Ms. Marvel, all of them are also scaling to armour 16 that actually has a calc so it's not really that important so is anything actually worth changing for those?
We can remove their scaling to Ms Marvel and Warbird

Does anyone know where this scan is from?

Btw, am happy to say that I am super close to finishing the Marvel Magic sandbox (just need to figure out what type of energy system it is, since it's either a UES or a NPES), and once that is done I will clean it up a bit, transfer it to a file with folders and an image, and then figure out who can use which magic.

Also, expect a CRT on some magic characters soon.

Does anyone know where this scan is from?

Btw, am happy to say that I am super close to finishing the Marvel Magic sandbox (just need to figure out what type of energy system it is, since it's either a UES or a NPES), and once that is done I will clean it up a bit, transfer it to a file with folders and an image, and then figure out who can use which magic.

Also, expect a CRT on some magic characters soon.
I always assume it is both UES and NPES, because there are different kinds of magic, some are innate for example magical creatures, Scarlet Witch ect, others are just using the power of some other entity/artifact like Doctor Strange.
It's very clear that on a normal scenario Doctor Strange is not as physical resistant as his attack potency using magic but he also can use magic shields that cover for that lack of physical resistance.

So I told Ultima privately how the Astral Plane being the highest plane in Earth-616 seems to be contradicted by it belonging to the Inner Planes of the Universe, and he agreed that "it does seem like a contradiction in his lights."

Upon brief further analysis, the highest plane of existence is Earth-616 is potentially this place called the Well Beyond the Worlds instead of the Astral Plane. My previous explanation was a little convoluted at points trying to explain how the Splinter Realms fit in, so to simplify it better:
  • Inner Planes: Varies, up to Low 1-A (the Astral Plane is confirmed to be one of the Inner Planes, and depicted as the highest one on cosmology maps).
  • Outer Planes/Consecution of Colors: At least Low 1-A for lying beyond the Inner Planes, which include the Astral Plane. These include the Dark Dimension, Raggadorr, the Crimson Cosmos, the Purple Dimension, the Sixth Dimension, and Ikonn.
  • Splinter Realms/Archipelago of Anguish and Redemption/Dark Dimensions: Varies, from High 1-B to Low 1-A: The Splinter Realms aren't really tied to the Inner Planes or Outer Planes. They're just universes that fragmented away from the original Dark Dimension. Some like Limbo are High 1-B, others like the Dream Dimension are Low 1-A.
  • Far Realms/Celestial Concordance: At least Low 1-A for lying beyond the Outer Planes. These include Munnopor, Cinnibus, and as I mentioned before, the Well Beyond the Worlds.
Anyways, since Part 3 concerns the mystic dimensions, I'll definitely bring this up there. The problem is, most of this stuff concerning the Inner Planes, Outer Planes, and Celestial Concordance is brand-new. I mean, this stuff has been mentioned in handbooks from the mid-2000's, but it's only been explored in recent years.

The Well Beyond Worlds I've been claiming could be the highest dimension in Earth-616, for instance, was mentioned in handbooks from 2007 and 2010, but that realm made its first comic appearance in 2024.
Virtually all important lore concerning the Outer Planes (Consecution of Colors) came in the Death of Doctor Strange from 2021.

Regardless, I wouldn't recommend making scaling/cosmology changes based on the Inner Planes/Outer Planes/Celestial Concordance just yet (whether it's upgrading the Dark Dimension's size to Low 1-A, or anything else). Some characters I have interest in making profiles for like Tiboro or the Peregrine Child who scale to the Outer Planes will get these in their Low 1-A justifications of course, but I want to make sure the mystic dimension stuff is discussed and accepted before I propose them. If worse comes to worse, I'll just say screw it and make a brief cosmology sandbox gathering everything we've been told about the mystic dimensions.

I recommend this article (taken straight from a handbook) for further elaboration on what I said above.

So I told Ultima privately how the Astral Plane being the highest plane in Earth-616 seems to be contradicted by it belonging to the Inner Planes of the Universe, and he agreed that "it does seem like a contradiction in his lights."

Upon brief further analysis, the highest plane of existence is Earth-616 is potentially this place called the Well Beyond the Worlds instead of the Astral Plane. My previous explanation was a little convoluted at points trying to explain how the Splinter Realms fit in, so to simplify it better:
  • Inner Planes: Varies, up to Low 1-A (the Astral Plane is confirmed to be one of the Inner Planes, and depicted as the highest one on cosmology maps).
  • Outer Planes/Consecution of Colors: At least Low 1-A for lying beyond the Inner Planes, which include the Astral Plane. These include the Dark Dimension, Raggadorr, the Crimson Cosmos, the Purple Dimension, the Sixth Dimension, and Ikonn.
  • Splinter Realms/Archipelago of Anguish and Redemption/Dark Dimensions: Varies, from High 1-B to Low 1-A: The Splinter Realms aren't really tied to the Inner Planes or Outer Planes. They're just universes that fragmented away from the original Dark Dimension. Some like Limbo are High 1-B, others like the Dream Dimension are Low 1-A.
  • Far Realms/Celestial Concordance: At least Low 1-A for lying beyond the Outer Planes. These include Munnopor, Cinnibus, and as I mentioned before, the Well Beyond the Worlds.
Anyways, since Part 3 concerns the mystic dimensions, I'll definitely bring this up there. The problem is, most of this stuff concerning the Inner Planes, Outer Planes, and Celestial Concordance is brand-new. I mean, this stuff has been mentioned in handbooks from the mid-2000's, but it's only been explored in recent years.

The Well Beyond Worlds I've been claiming could be the highest dimension in Earth-616, for instance, was mentioned in handbooks from 2007 and 2010, but that realm made its first comic appearance in 2024.
Virtually all important lore concerning the Outer Planes (Consecution of Colors) came in the Death of Doctor Strange from 2021.

Regardless, I wouldn't recommend making scaling/cosmology changes based on the Inner Planes/Outer Planes/Celestial Concordance just yet (whether it's upgrading the Dark Dimension's size to Low 1-A, or anything else). Some characters I have interest in making profiles for like Tiboro or the Peregrine Child who scale to the Outer Planes will get these in their Low 1-A justifications of course, but I want to make sure the mystic dimension stuff is discussed and accepted before I propose them. If worse comes to worse, I'll just say screw it and make a brief cosmology sandbox gathering everything we've been told about the mystic dimensions.

I recommend this article (taken straight from a handbook) for further elaboration on what I said above.
1. Excellent job, excellent research, and glad that you spoke to Ultima since he seems to agree with you.

2. Now I'm just starting to wonder if the Astral Plane is still a Low 1-A realm...I mean it's at minimum High 1-B due to like 2-3 of its own statements being infinite-dimensional, but still, the Low 1-A stuff only came from it being the edge of Eternity, and if there are higher planes than it within the mystical half of Earth 616 but still within Eternity then that makes me question...

The Well Beyond The Worlds is stated to be The Waiting Room in Ewing recent runs on Resurrection Of Magneto, and it was placed beyond the multiverse taking from this twitter.

The Well Beyond The Worlds is stated to be The Waiting Room in Ewing recent runs on Resurrection Of Magneto, and it was placed beyond the multiverse taking from this twitter.
Interesting... the other 2 planes within the Celestial Concordance (Munnopor and Cinnibus) belong to Earth-616, but this one doesn't.
1. Excellent job, excellent research, and glad that you spoke to Ultima since he seems to agree with you.

2. Now I'm just starting to wonder if the Astral Plane is still a Low 1-A realm...I mean it's at minimum High 1-B due to like 2-3 of its own statements being infinite-dimensional, but still, the Low 1-A stuff only came from it being the edge of Eternity, and if there are higher planes than it within the mystical half of Earth 616 but still within Eternity then that makes me question...
To be fair, Low Outerverse level means transcending an infinite-dimensional hierarchy to the extent of forming a new hierarchy rather than being an extension of a previous one, and its current statements already demonstrate it's detachment from the universe's regular dimensionality.
Who are all of the cosmic entities shown in the following image? I do not automatically identify all of them.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/File..._from_Resurrection_of_Magneto_Vol_1_1_001.jpg
From what I'm getting, it seems to be a reference to the Seven of Cups (tarot symbolism).
800px-Cups07.jpg

There are a bunch of different interpretations online of the comic panel though.

The tower with the crown probably represents Mr. Sinister's Dominion? Have no idea about the others though, but I don't think all of them represent cosmic entities.

Interesting... the other 2 planes within the Celestial Concordance (Munnopor and Cinnibus) belong to Earth-616, but this one doesn't.

To be fair, Low Outerverse level means transcending an infinite-dimensional hierarchy to the extent of forming a new hierarchy rather than being an extension of a previous one, and its current statements already demonstrate it's detachment from the universe's regular dimensionality.

From what I'm getting, it seems to be a reference to the Seven of Cups (tarot symbolism).
800px-Cups07.jpg

There are a bunch of different interpretations online of the comic panel though.

The tower with the crown probably represents Mr. Sinister's Dominion? Have no idea about the others though, but I don't think all of them represent cosmic entities.
It was all symbolic metaphor This was said

Back