• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

Excellent work!
Great Work 👍👍
Thanks for the feedback!
Also, you could definitely give Dreamqueen HDE based on this description of her realm
She doesn't have statements for embodying her realm unfortunately, so she'd need something like a Splinter Realm Lord physiology page to gain that.
Do you need to have Doctor Strange's page opened since the Amulet of Agamotto is part of his standard equipment?
It might honestly take a while before I begin posting profiles as official pages again, since I'm planning to finish 50-70 profiles first, and most of the ones I'm doign first are characters with fewer appearances (like 10 to 50). Many other characters I'm planning later on have hundreds of major/minor appearances like him or her.

I think we have a big problem that is unsolved that is the speed of "mid tiers" whihc is a mess, I already mentioned before in another thread that is now necro I just realized is much worse than I though
They are basically all scaling to each other while also scaling with different tiers

I think we have a big problem that is unsolved that is the speed of "mid tiers" whihc is a mess, I already mentioned before in another thread that is now necro I just realized is much worse than I though
They are basically all scaling to each other while also scaling with different tiers
Yeah, that's a big mess. I am planning a CRT for upgrading those that actually scale from Thing and the rest of the F4 and Hulk to Relativistic+

I just recalled when Mother Righteous became a Dominion upon walking into the White Hot Room and making a wish by writing on the blank page.
ABLVV84Rm0elIUDzYJL_Ar8gCswxdG1_disj5Z6ipoUyqLBvqKjKcy1zHnajpJE-rrRvhEHTbCcJJa0bNTzzauBm42r1zcmHHi3vATH-8r5qzwPwA7b3LYks0.png
ABLVV859YVM5U3FC0b2TUEbWDhI-gOE7r8wLP7Ogv05X-7o7xjMncBVIgoM8EW8CZEZeOergkixgLrI0ATcCBzfxYTXxgJ1iIC8BHMyyUk4x3IRA3DJuoeAs0.png
Could this be used for the Phoenix's Plot Manipulation justifications?

Can enigma crown be High1-A+ or 0 level? He is far superior to HOI/TOAA. He is far beyond Kabbalistic and affects the real world and consumes readers. He is a God AI. He replaces writers and causes writers to lose their jobs.
Enigma and TOAA definitely aren't gaining Tier 0, though there seems to be an effort to split the Divine Creator cosmologically so TOAA can gain a tier 0 key.

Even then, I'm neutral on the Divine Creator gaining tier 0. My knowledge of the Divine Creator and the Fallen Stars is admittedly void (I planned to work on profiles for Job Burke and the like later down the line, but it seems others might have plans for that), but wasn't the Divine Creator threatened or deposed by something called the Scrier?

Enigma and TOAA definitely aren't gaining Tier 0, though there seems to be an effort to split the Divine Creator cosmologically so TOAA can gain a tier 0 key.

Even then, I'm neutral on the Divine Creator gaining tier 0. My knowledge of the Divine Creator and the Fallen Stars is admittedly void (I planned to work on profiles for Job Burke and the like later down the line, but it seems others might have plans for that), but wasn't the Divine Creator threatened or deposed by something called the Scrier?
Well in the context of the series, everything and everyone in/outside of the Dream is The Divine Creator, so it’d be no different than You threatening yourself.

Does Marvel Hellfire scale higher than the temperature of a star? And does resist Hellfire grant soul resistance?
Not sure, though Hellfire did negate Human Torch's fire resistance with no issue and burned him badly.

I will have to see if Hellfire is magic (since magic by nature affects/destroys souls and astral forms). It does weaken magical enchantments, though.

Can enigma crown be High1-A+ or 0 level? He is far superior to HOI/TOAA. He is far beyond Kabbalistic and affects the real world and consumes readers. He is a God AI. He replaces writers and causes writers to lose their jobs.
Despite his high status in cosmology, I'm not sure if he's actually that powerful. It's stated Abstracts are his enemies and capable of killing Dominions.

Can you provide references (specific comic book issue numbers) and scans please?

Actually to double down, it's very unlikely Enigma is beyond the Kabbalah even if he's beyond TOAA. TOAA only represent the peak of the World of Action and the beginning of the World of Creation.

Depicted writers are unknown on the chart or just TOAA in another guise.

Actually to double down, it's very unlikely Enigma is beyond the Kabbalah even if he's beyond TOAA. TOAA only represent the peak of the World of Action and the beginning of the World of Creation.

Depicted writers are unknown on the chart or just TOAA in another guise.
The second is very cliché. I believe Enigma threatens everything, including the TOAA.

The second is very cliché. I believe Enigma threatens everything, including the TOAA.
Everything we know of sure, but Dominions are opposed and destroyable by Abstracts which is not a good indication of their power being > TOAA. The threat would be environmental from the looks of it. A result of their existence not their power.

Plus TOAA is the hard limit on what is affectable in Marvel Comics (for now). Even if you're above him you've only just stepped over the threshold into the World of Creation. Basically the equivalent of being above Multi-Eternity.

If the Enigma can be affected by the concordance engines of the Beyonders, which are empowered by The White Hot Room, if I remember correctly, then it is no threat to even The Never Queen, much less The One Above All.

If the Enigma can be affected by the concordance engines of the Beyonders, which are empowered by The White Hot Room, if I remember correctly, then it is no threat to even The Never Queen, much less The One Above All.
Plus it's Eternity's enemy, not TOAA's. A being above TOAA wouldn't even register Eternity let alone the Multiversal Abstracts like Galactus as enemies.

Yep. They implied it back during the Hyperstorm storyline I believe.
1. Her energy is literally her manifesting part of Hyperspace, a High 1-B realm (as stated in the Marvel cosmology page).

2. Like you said, she affected Hyperstorm, a High 1-B being who was one with the high 1-B hyperspace realm.

3. She dura-negged a Celestial, who dwarf High 1-B Cosmic Cube beings

4. She sort of haxxed 2 Cosmic Cube beings by forcing them to be visible when they were invisible.

So I saw this justification for House of M Scarlet Witch:

Created the House of M reality and wove her spell into all existence. Depowered mutants all across the multiverse, in the process forming cracks along all realities.

Both of these, but especially the second one, seems like Low 1-A to me instead of high 1-B.
Also, her creation of the House of M created a new "Earth", aka a new Eternity.

So her House of M key seems like it could lose the High 1-B low end.

Btw, update on my Magic revisions.

So the main sandbox is about 90% done if I had to guess. Mostly just finding a few minor tidbits of magic stuff from other Marvel sorcerers, as well as trying to expand the entries for Hellfire and Chaos Magic.

Then I plan on finishing the stuff for who in Marvel can use which magic.

How exacly does "tiered" hax work against said hax resistance? Example Marvel telepathy against someone with simple resistance to mind hax or Gamma radiation against resistance to radiation, do you need equal or higher tier to be able to resist it?

Back