• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Player (Fortnite) vs Scout

Yes

Rules: Speed Equalized. The Player is restricted to light weaponry. Scout can use any of their weapons. Otherwise SBA

Scout-render
Baldi doing the fortnite default dance
I can't find a good render of the Fortnite player so here's Baldi default dancing

Scout:
Fortnite:

Inconclusive:

I'm pretty sure Scout is stronger than the Player due to scaling with Soldier, Demoman and Heavy.

However, The Player has a chug full of bombs that will work on Scout. He also has intangibility and invisibility due to Shadow Stones, and Scout doesn't have a counter to that.

I am inclining towards The Player due to his wide variety of bombs.

Is there any calc for Team Fortress? I can't seem to find it, so Scout is baseline 9-A or 5 kg TNT. Player's light weapons are 66.21 kg TNT which makes it more than 13 times stronger than Scout.

The Player absolutely AP stomps, unless Scout has calcs.

There's a calc for Scout surviving 3 of the Solider's rockets in Meet the Medic, but I can't find it at the moment.

In that case, Scout holds a small AP advantage. Player is limited to light weaponry only, so no bombs. But does he get his non-AP hax arsenal?

I don't play Fortnite so I don't know. I guess they just have items that are considered "Low Tier"?

Yeah, it scales to cow mangler/phompson vaporizing bodies. Also real life 9-A rocket launchers.

What weapons does scout have here?

Does he have the cum jar, which is a legit weapon in TF2

He can only even have 3 weapons at a time though.

Composite scout weaponry is weird but I think that moves like the baby face blaster really help him get that speed edge over the man, and the same with moves like the PBPP, with the Mad Milk and Crit-A-Cola helping out to get some good damage on the guy.

Cum JarMad Milk isn't damaging, that's the one that lets you heal by dealing damage. You might be thinking of the cleaver.

Oooooooooooooh shit you're right. I think I was thinking about the piss jar actually.

Also Sandman into clever combo is deadly. Just get some good speed amp and whack him with a baseball and then whack him with a clever.

I do legit think the mad milk is a big deal though. They're on mostly the same level, but scout healing for every shot he lands while fortnite player just doesn't will cause his chances to increase the longer the match drags on for.

Damn it was? That sucks.

Either way yeah, the Mad Milk is a huge plus during the entirety of this fight and improves Scout's survivability, and considering how crafty he is he's sure as heck gonna use it a lot.

Wokistan said:
I do legit think the mad milk is a big deal though. They're on mostly the same level, but scout healing for every shot he lands while fortnite player just doesn't will cause his chances to increase the longer the match drags on for.
Fortnite Player has items for passive healing though, can go invisible and intangible, BFR Scout hundreds of metres into the sky, teleport away, create a huge fort with the throw of a grenade, make him dance for a few seconds etc.

The sky thing doesn't really matter due to scout's double jump or soda popper alleviating fall damage.

Also OP should probably make things adhere to their actual loadouts (3 weps for scout, like 5 for fortnite)

The Smashor said:
He just has his everything, I guess. Seems only fair given The Player's variety.
Please state that in the OP. The Fortnite guy's Standard Equipment is wanked, which is nobody's fault here.

Back