• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

+++ 9-A Swiss style Tournament: Breaking conventions +++: Round 3; Match 1: Marcy Wu vs Scout

This is a 10-round Swiss-style tournament!!! (Link to Tournament page)
Round 3; Match 1: Marcy Wu vs Scout
🇨🇭
in Geneva of course 🇨🇭

1920px-Geneve_2005_001_Ork.ch.jpg

Match Rules:
  • Speed is equalized
  • All optional equipment is allowed that is up to 9-A
  • Takes place in the center of Gevena at Sunrise
  • 70 meters starting distance
  • No Prep nor Prior Knowledge
  • The city is abandoned for these matches so no outside help
  • BFR, Death Manip, and other passive One-Shot Hax have been mostly banned
  • For more info go to the main Tournament page
Characters
Attack Potency
Votes
0.102 Tons of TNT0
Scout (Team Fortress 2)0.007 Tons of TNT (Higher with Equipment)0:
Inconclusive0

Last edited:
I feel were judging this too fast. The Scout has Access to his Building level weapons, which scales 7.0169x Marcy's Durability, and considering it's one of his opening moves to start chipping away at his opponents with his weapons, it's fairly likely that Marcy will get hit by it. He also has a considerable skill and invulnerability with Bonk! Atomic Punch, which would allow him to use another one of his Building Level weapons. He is also likely gonna be able to dodge just about everything Marcy can throw at him, since they all seem easier and more predictable than an a large spray of random bullets and rockets. With his spells, he can become invisible, invincible, reflect damage back onto Marcy if she were to hit him with some of her non-oneshot weapons, and just becomes more varied in general. Also, almost none of her weapons (which is what she basically exclusively uses) scale to her attack potency, or at least, it isn't stated on her page that they do. So I honestly have to vote Scout on this one.

I feel were judging this too fast. The Scout has Access to his Building level weapons, which scales 7.0169x Marcy's Durability, and considering it's one of his opening moves to start chipping away at his opponents with his weapons, it's fairly likely that Marcy will get hit by it. He also has a considerable skill and invulnerability with Bonk! Atomic Punch, which would allow him to use another one of his Building Level weapons. He is also likely gonna be able to dodge just about everything Marcy can throw at him, since they all seem easier and more predictable than an a large spray of random bullets and rockets. With his spells, he can become invisible, invincible, reflect damage back onto Marcy if she were to hit him with some of her non-oneshot weapons, and just becomes more varied in general. Also, almost none of her weapons (which is what she basically exclusively uses) scale to her attack potency, or at least, it isn't stated on her page that they do. So I honestly have to vote Scout on this one.
Why would you give 8-C weapons in a 9-A tournament?

Why would you give 8-C weapons in a 9-A tournament?
the 2 exceptions were Slyfox and Scout b/c they fall barley in 9-A (0.006-0.007)

The rules ... are kind of loose so I decided to let them have it.

It's not like the other character's can't beat them since they are just glass cannons

Yeah, guess I'll vote for Scout due to these reasons

Back