• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nagisa

d94wfbj-d7e0a4f2-fab9-4e32-b50f-00681ddac0c5.png

Scout

f532846c110770f5eb2e560f1f1cf0bf.jpg

Rules:

Gravel war scout will be used (First key 9-B)

Scout has knowledge on Nagisa

Nagisa's clapping is restricted. Scout's optional equipment is restricted. but he is allowed to have his saxton hale mask which makes him resistant to fear manipulation. (magic and spells are restricted too)

Battle takes place on an empty highway

10ft apart from each other

victory by death or incap

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

also the reason i can't speed equalize this match is we only speed equalize combat/reaction speed. so if this match was speed equalized scout would still have his peak human speed which basically gives him a speed advantage. for more on this read what sir ovens said regarding speed equalization in this denji match. then you'll understand

scout's subsonic/subsonic+ reaction speed should be enough here. as shiota's speed is subsonic.

Last edited:
Does Scout scale to this? If so, the AP gap is way, way too big. As Nagisa downscales from crushing skulls (which will be 9-C in the near future, this verse is in dire need of calcs, ugh)

Yeah there's way, WAY too much of an AP difference here, plus Scout just, like, shoots him.

Dude two of Scout's losses are straight up just not fair lol. Just putting him up against groups of people way faster and more durable/stronger than him.

Why the **** was he put up against someone with high mid regen??? Two of them at the same time no less??

Dude two of Scout's losses are straight up just not fair lol. Just putting him up against groups of people way faster and more durable/stronger than him.

Why the **** was he put up against someone with high mid regen??? Two of them at the same time no less??
Get em removed then lmfao

Don't know much about Scout but removing the clap and fear manip (which he has) doesn't leave Nagisa with much by way of close quarters. He's got decent hand-to-hand but I doubt it'd be enough to carry him here.

Back