• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Pink Demon & Burning Light vs Byakaara & The Magicless Fist, Mast (Fusion Tournament)

They can't avoid screen-clearing attacks like Cook which sucks in peps nearby and Robobot absorption happens almost instantly.
Masta would have the innate senses of Mash, who can not only react to danger despite his brain being disconnected from his body, but alo sense incoming danger just from his muscles telling him while also having the instints of a wild beast. Masta could likely escape any screen clearing effects by traversing underground.

Masta would have the innate senses of Mash, who can not only react to danger despite his brain being disconnected from his body, but alo sense incoming danger just from his muscles telling him while also having the instints of a wild beast.
Most whole screen leave the enemies "frozen" so idk if he gonna be able to avoid it before it hits.
Masta could likely escape any screen clearing effects by traversing underground
There likely isn't gonna be a ground to hide under due to Buu likey blowing up the planet before using attacks like screen cleaners.
Gaara can autoblock before he even notices.
I don't think you can block getting sucked into a pot and the Robobot armor will just absorb the sand too.

Most whole screen leave the enemies "frozen" so idk if he gonna be able to avoid it before it hits.
That's the thing, Masta's senses would be so potent because of Mash that he'd be ale to sense the danger before it happens. Just being able to tell what kind of intent the enemy has from their posture as well.
There likely isn't gonna be a ground to hide under due to Buu likey blowing up the planet before using attacks like screen cleaners.
I mean, I was gonna counter this, but then
I forgot to mark it in the rules, but all stats are equalized to the character with the highest stat in the area

I don't think you can block getting sucked into a pot and the Robobot armor will just absorb the sand too.
The autoshields are much larger than Gaara, so they would be harder to succ, plus the range of succ isn't that good. Even if he gets absorbed, he can warp out.

The autoshields are much larger than Gaara, so they would be harder to succ, plus the range of succ isn't that good.
Robobot armor can pass through walls iirc. Cook will only suck up Byakaara and not all their sand and PD can just TP next to them when they perform the attack.
Even if he gets absorbed, he can warp out.
If he gets absorbed he is gonna get transmuted into a star or broken down into data if they were absorbed by the Robobot armor.

PD is getting passively amped by Boost Orbs, amping their moment speed and AP by 20%, and can amp both by 40% with on activation. I'll also note PD also has AD that responds to opponents stat amps.
Ah, cause i was gonna say, Masta would Inherit Mash's amps. The most deadly of which would be Big Bang Dash, a blitz worthy Amp, and Punch Squared. Punch Squared allowing Masta to punch from 2 times up to 65,536 times in a single consecutive moment.

Robobot armor can pass through walls iirc. Cook will only suck up Byakaara and not all their sand and PD can just TP next to them when they perform the attack.

If he gets absorbed he is gonna get transmuted into a star or broken down into data if they were absorbed by the Robobot armor.
Wait, he technically doesn't have a physical form, so would this even work? He's a soul.

Frankly, I think the best bet for team H would be to induce paralysis and bakudou 61...

Masta would be a good distraction method with his massively superior ability.

So does the opposing team have any way to get past PD regen and BL Danmaku light lasers?
Byakaara can just block that with sand and blades. Come to think of it, the blades should move faster given the fact that Byakaara can use Magnet Style on them as well.

Byakaara can just block that with sand and blades. Come to think of it, the blades should move faster given the fact that Byakaara can use Magnet Style on them as well.
Blocking is gonna be pretty hard cause unlike in Smash there are only 2 targets the lasers need to focus on instead of like 70 targets so both Byakaara and Mast are gonna have to deal with dozens of lasers pressing them at once.

Should be a cinch for Masta, since Mash was able to constantly dodge being attacked by a comparable opponent in speed while stuck in a cage of lasers

Yes, Mash has some crazy skill talents, I wouldn't doubt that he could get through Danmaku without getting hit

I mean Galeems laser Danmaku is pretty crazy even when they're spread out over around 70 fighters. It also doesn't help the PD is still gonna be there pressing them while the lasers are tracking them.
5429c80b2d071cb7d908ad6414cfbb38.jpg

While impressive, Galeems lasers are much bigger and have homing properties, and due to being fused with Necrozma, they can fire for every single part of its body greatly increasing the amount of laser that the fusion can fire. I'll also note that Necrozma's lasers burn at over 10,000 degrees Fahrenheit so even if they do miss narrowly they'll likely still leave burns on the target.

While impressive, Galeems lasers are much bigger and have homing properties, and due to being fused with Necrozma, they can fire for every single part of its body greatly increasing the amount of laser that the fusion can fire. I'll also note that Necrozma's lasers burn at over 10,000 degrees Fahrenheit so even if they do miss narrowly they'll likely still leave burns on the target.
Mash has withstood being struck by lightning multiple times, Masta would inherit this, so it shouldn't be so bad for him. And while I do acknowledge the enemy beams to be bigger, Masta still has better mobility in this instance due to not being restricted in a room and being able to fly.

Mash has withstood being struck by lightning multiple times, Masta would inherit this, so it shouldn't be so bad for him
I don't see any heat resistance on his profile and is the lighting he got hit with stated to be as hot as regular lightning?
And while I do acknowledge the enemy beams to be bigger, Masta still has better mobility in this instance due to not being restricted in a room and being able to fly.
Galeems rays of light can keep up with peps with flight and even Falcos ship the Sky Claw and catch them mid-flight.

I don't see any heat resistance on his profile and is the lighting he got hit with stated to be as hot as regular lightning?
could've sworn it'd be on there, huh

I mean it's casted from magic, the lightning, though nothing states that it isn't as hot as natural lightning. And take this with a grain of salt, but if other spells follow the basic principals of what they're based off of (like sound magic being based off of actual sound physics), then I wouldn't be opposed to the lightning being as hot as actual lightning.

But if the resistance isn't on the profiles then oops-
Galeems rays of light can keep up with peps with flight and even Falcos ship the Sky Claw and catch them mid-flight.
Yes, but it still proves to be an added mobility advantage

Blocking is gonna be pretty hard cause unlike in Smash there are only 2 targets the lasers need to focus on instead of like 70 targets so both Byakaara and Mast are gonna have to deal with dozens of lasers pressing them at once.
Omnidirectional shield

Asta also has resistance having being struck multiple times in the series and especially mid air where his body gets most of the energy.

So Masta definitely has both the resistances from each character.

I’m not sure if his Anti Magic skin can give him self sustenance. At the time when Asta went to unbreathable levels in the atmosphere he had magic and mana skin grants self sustenance.

Let me guess is this for buu side blowing up the planet which somehow leaves his teammate unharmed?

Masta would simply just save the earth and take care of this quickly.

Back