• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The One above all should be put to atleast High 1-A or 0. Why? becuase of this

Status
Not open for further replies.
The One-Above-All was created by Mark Waid and Mike Wieringo and first appeared in Fantastic Four #511. In his few appearances, he took the appearance of Jack Kirby.[11]

The One-Above-All is the sole creator of all existence in the Marvel Multiverse and possibly the Omniverse.[12] He is also the supervisor of the Living Tribunal.

When a pregnant Susan Storm feared for her husband's possible death at the hands of the "all-powerful", the Silver Surfer and Uatu the Watcher tell her that there is only one true all-powerful being and his only weapon is Love.[13][14] When Doctor Strange encountered Eternity, the abstract entity stated that only God is the ruler of all realities.[15] When Thor compared his power with Odi and other gods and abstract entities, he notes that the Creator of All Universes must be far more powerful than all of his creations combined.[16]

The Living Tribunal was stated to be the representative of the One whose might far exceeds that of Eternity.[17] Master Order and Lord Chaos wished that the Supreme Will may smile upon Adam Warlock, who also described the Living Tribunal as the servant of the being above even the gods.[18] When the Cosmic Cube Kubik met the Living Tribunal, the being also stated the same thing about himself[19] and again when he undoes the destruction caused by Adam Warlock with the Infinity Stones.[20] When Protege tried to become the most powerful being in the existence, he was instead absorbed by the Living Tribunal, who stated that it was impossible to be more powerful than his supervisor and wished he may forgive Protege.[21]

When the Thing's soul was trapped in a place between life and death, the rest of the Fantastic Four located the Thing's soul and came across the One-Above-All, who restored the Thing back to life and promised to the team that new wonders would be discovered.[22] When the Cosmic Ghost Rider was retconned into the story, the One Above All stated that the Rider was not one of his creations and denied him access to his room, leaving the Rider to talk to his actual creator who resembled Donny Cates and was also living in the same place as the One Above All.[23] He then encouraged a grieving Peter Parker to keep his faith even in his Aunt May's death.[24] When a bartender asks Mephisto about the nature of the Living Tribunal, the demon states that he is just the biggest kid in the playground compared to the principal.[25]

After Thanos' reality of Earth-616 is destroyed, he and an alternate version of Adam Warlock come in contact with the One-Above-All, who existed outside time and space. Thanos convinces the being to restore Earth-616 in exchange for Warlock becoming the new Living Tribunal.[26]

In the Avengers: No Road Home limited series, the Olympia goddess Nyx enters the One-Above-All's House of Ideas, with the Vision following after her.[27]

The one above all has been shown countless times to represent the writers of marvel.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Marvel_Comics_characters:_O#One_Above_All

I personally do not refuse but would like to hear more from better Marvel experts.

Not to mention how thanos when gaining the astral regulators said he merely became part of AAO not absorbing him
0DmQAnK

Yeah, none of that is High 1-A, much less 0. You have to prove that he's conceptually or existentially superior to any possible extension of a 1-A hierarchy. All this just reiterate's that he's the supreme being in Marvel Comics, nothing more.

you gotta be kidding me. I just showed you that he's a tier 0! did you not read that massive paragraph!!

and Suprme beings should be Tier:0 anyway! TOAA was stated to BE OMNIPOTENT, OMNIPRESENT, AND OMNISCIENT

WHICH MEANS WHAT? TIER 0. I'VE SEEN ENOUGH PEOPLE DOWNPLAYING TOAA ALREADY.

And has also showed up as Jack kirby and was able to use a pencil to heal reed richards and recreate the marvel multiverse after the beyonders deatroyed it. IF THATS NOT TIER 0 THEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS.

Planck69 is correct. None of what you described exceeds tier 1-A. My apologies.

A8kn1bt96ml31
THERE YOU GO AGAIN

But the creator is tier 0

Azathoth is tier 0

Gan is tier 0

They aren't even avatar writers and yet their still tier 0 so?

Regardless if you are the writer or not and you are Omnipotent that makes you a tier 0

And azathoth doesn't even have the writers powers not even a writer avatar and yet he is still a tier 0

yogsothoth is no writer avatar but he's still a tier 0

writer avatars are tier 0 because they basically represent the writers!!

And i'm not an idiot i have checked the tiering system dozens of times

Tier 0 is not gained by being "Omnipotent" or being a Writer's Avatar, in truth those things don't affect your tier at all. They gain Tier 0 by being above a High 1-A Hierarchy to a degree beyond infinite Transcendence, existing completely beyond the High 1-A Hierarchy. TOAA and Marvel do not have the necessary Hierarchy for it to be Tier 0, unlike the verses you have mention who do have the necessary Hierarchy to reach Tier 0.

Being a writer avatar isn't Tier 0 by default at all and can even go down all the way to 1-A or Low 2-C. Look here for more. And for goodness sake, read the tiering system and actually look at why those characters are Tier 0. None of them have anything to do with being writer avatars at all. They that tier because their super-cosmologies are vast and complex enough to make them, as their supreme creators and on a whim destroyers, qualify.

The only character that even remotely resembles what you're selling is The Writer and he's not even fully in the tier on top of already being a massive exception to the rule (read the notes on his profile for more info). The One Above All doesn't qualify because his cosmology isn't up to par with the others. Again, look here for a better explanation.

And Omnipotence is no longer used on this wiki because it is fundamentally unprovable as far as an indexing wiki goes. So anything in this vein is either discarded or analysed for the best feats that can be obtained.

I will close this thread then. Thanks to everybody who were helping out.

Here is another page that helps to explain: Tiering System Explanation Page

Also, I should note that we plan to downgrade Gan to 1-A. Not all tier 0 characters have been adapted to our new system yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back