• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Calculation Requests Thread - 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monarch Laciel said:
I feel like the feat where he purifies a dragon and blows away a couple hundred metres of cloud cover in an instant would get more KE
I don't know if that can be claced

@Zero

Might as well put it in here if you want. It may not be calcable or it may be; don't know without seeing.

Here

Quality is kinda bad, but you can find it on anime lab or ********* if you need a better quality

Although, I think the clip is sped up.

So yeah, you might need to find it on a better quality site. Episode is "the plagued city"

@Monarch

Well that definitely looks doable, but I don't want to go out of my way to find that on one of those anime sites. Not to be crass, but if someone cares enough to give me a better link I will try to see what I can do, but I don't want to have to navigate a site I am unfamiliar with just to track down a better view of a feat.

Well @assalt if you still have the time Here is the feat from 19:55 to 20:44

Also if possibile i want to know His speed here from 13:30 to 13:50

Thats all ~

Oh both of those are definitely doable. It's time for bed for me though, I will do them some time tomorrow unless another calc member has already done them. I'm guessing around 8-A/7-C and Subsonic for them.

@Assaltwaffle

Okay, understandable. I think it's cool for Fulgore and Riptor to have feats like that without just power scaling. All cool.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
I think it was, but circumstances surrounding the Future Beast made it sketchy to use.
Yeah but if you remember Kessler's precise words, he said he could have beaten the Beast when it first awoke had he not ran away, the moon feat was just when he woke up so Kessler and by extension Cole should imo scale to that. So this is tier 1 I think, Cole should have that.

Feat: http://*****************/read-online/Ao-No-Exorcist-chapter-95-page-1.html (Pages 7-15)

Priority: 2/3

Verse: Blue Exorcist

Description: When Mephisto gets weak, his time stop around the Gehenna gate stops and it expands releasing some sort of Miasma. Arthur and the Top Exorcist there are fleeing through Doors. Arthur waits until the last second to start running and enters the door, which is closed by the other Exorcist before they are tagged. The Miasma or whatever expands across the world in seconds.

@Clyde

Do not quote long messages. It turns the page harder to read.

Monarch Laciel said:
Priority: 1-2 (affects 3 main characters of the verse, which is almost all profiles of the verse currently on the wiki)

Verse Name: Bungou Stray Dogs

Feat Description: Rashoumon-Empowered Atsushi's clash with max-power Fitzgerald causes a shockwave that clears away the clouds around the flying whale.
Bumping this

Feat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhkDgX2b7po&t=312s

Importance: 2/3 (May be a better feat for the verse)

Verse: Battle for Dream island

Description: Firey falls from the sky, and ignites Bomby. While he's close to exploding, Coiny's balloon gets popped, along with the basket of nails's balloon, landing on Bomby and causing him to explode.

For size reference, BFDI characters are nearly the size of David, who's been stated to be a human before by them.

Feat:
The Avengers- Earth's Mightiest Heroes S2E19 Emperor Stark
The Avengers- Earth's Mightiest Heroes S2E19 Emperor Stark

Starts at 17:05

Verse: Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes

Priority: 1 (Affects everyone in the Verse)

Description: Thor creates a giant storm over the entire North American continent in a short timeframe. Requesting KE of said feat.

@Teen The video seems sped up. Also 17:05 isn't the feat location. I just see Vision falling down to Thor. Shortly before that the storm is already formed.

@Assalt

I could've sworn it said 17:05... I just tagged the part it shows the full storm.

Also, sorry. I'll find a better version.

@Teen

I hate to be a downer but that won't play for me and when I click on it to try and force it to an ad pops up (maybe a virus by the format of it, I'm running a scan to be sure lol).

TeenAngel101 said:
Sigh... I'll keep looking...
Well if there is a better timestamp for the original that shows the storm forming I can multiply the time by 0.75 to compensate. Also if a time can't be determined I can always just calc the persistent energy of a storm that size. It will be in Tier 6 no matter what, but KE of it in a short time frame would probably be 6-A/High 6-A.

@Teen

The first one works. Looks like the storm was already active before they fly into space. Is that a different storm or did I not go back far enough?

I don't know when exactly the storm was formed. It might start when Thor is introduced and quickly enveloped the continent. Or he could've spread the storm over the continent after they went to space.

Space in just when we see the full shot of it.

@Assalt.

Warning, all *********** domains are sites designed to phish you. ********** is the actual site. As long as you don't input any of your information, you should be fine.

@Darkanine

Thanks for the heads-up, but I don't trust any of these sites. I'm not clicking on jack and I'm running computer scans after I'm done. Do you want to try your hand at this feat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back