• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Calculation Requests Thread - 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Js250476 said:
Doesn't the DCAU have Planet level stuff?
Only from one god tier and he's hilariously above everyone else. The Justice League's strongest members (Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Supergirl) are all sitting at Low 7-B.

Soldier Blue said:
Only from one god tier and he's hilariously above everyone else. The Justice League's strongest members (Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Supergirl) are all sitting at Low 7-B.
Superman has a 5-A feat in the Batman Beyond comics that were released in 2011 and suposedly are set in the DCAU.

Alright, I've got one

Verse: The Dark Tower

Priority: 2 or 3 (Affects two major characters; AP for one, durability for the other who's unrelated to the feat at hand. Will also most likely be used later in order to scale future profiles.)

Description: Susannah Dean uses Roland Deschai's gun to violently frag Shardik's steel radar-dish.

Feat: See below

Quote describing Shardik's height:

Eventually, as his real nature became clear to them, their efforts to kill him ceased. He was, of course, a demon incarnate—or the shadow of a god. They called him Mir, which to these people meant "the world beneath the world." He stood seventy feet high, and after eighteen or more centuries of undisputed rule in the West Woods, he was dying.

Quote confirming that A) the dish was made of steel, and B) Susannah used Roland's gun:

Get away, both of you! he snarled, and then called out aloud: "Shoot it! Shoot it in the ass, Susannah! It'll turn and charge! When it does, look for something on its head! It—"

The bear squalled again. It gave up slapping the tree and went back to shaking it. Ominous popping, grinding sounds were now coming from the upper part of the trunk.

When he could be heard again, Roland shouted: "I think it looks like a hat! A little steel hat! Shoot it, Susannah! And don't miss!"

Terror suddenly filled her—terror and another emotion, one she would never have expected: crushing loneliness.

"No! I'll miss! You do it, Roland!" She began to fumble his revolver out of the belt she wore, meaning to give it to him.

"Can't!" Roland shouted. "The angle's bad! You have to do it, Susannah! This is the real test, and you'd better pass it!"

Quote describing what Roland's gun did to Shardik's radar dish:

The silvery thing spun on a steel rod planted in the bear's skull. Susannah's bullet struck it dead center and the radar-dish blew into a hundred glittering fragments. The pole itself was suddenly engulfed in a burst of crackling blue fire which reached out in a net and seemed to grasp the sides of the bear's face for a moment.

Shardik's current profile image is the official artwork found within the book, so it should be useful for finding the size/mass/etc. of his radar dish. However, if such a thing is insufficient, I have scans from the comic adaptation which can be used instead. (Just bear in mind that the size of the dish is inconsistent across all three...)

Verse: Olympus at War/Pegasus

Priority: 1 or 2 (Affects almost all gods and fighters in the series)

Description: Jupiter summons a lightning bolt so strong that it shaves off the top of the Empire State Building and proceeds to generate a power outage in the city of New York in a matter of minutes

Feat:

Suddenly there was an ever louder peal of thunder and brilliant flash of lightning. It struck the Empire so hard, the antenna at the top of the building exploded in a flash of electrical sparks and flying debris.

Emily could hardly believe what she had just witnessed. She wiped the tears from her blurred eyes as all the lights in the tall building blinked out. Immediately after, the lights in buildings around it went out. The darkness spread like a grape-juice stain on the carpet, as the city was hit with a blackout.

Emily followed the progression of the blackout as she peered up Broadway. Block after block was going dark. Even the street and traffic lights were out. It wasn't long before the power outage reached her block, plunging her apartment building into darkness. She leaned further against the glass and tried to see where the blackout ended. It didn't. The whole city was in darkness.

EDIT: I just remembered the fact that they talk about it spreading to New Jersey mere seconds later:

The whole city was in darkness.

She jumped as her cell burst to life. With trembling hands she flipped it open and read her father's name on the small view screen.

'Dad,' she cried. 'You won't believe what just happened! The top of the Empire just blew up! Lightning hit it and it exploded. Pieces went flying everywhere!'

'I just heard,' her father said anxiously. 'Are you all right? Did anything hit our building?'

'No, everything's fine,' Emily replied, hiding the fact that she was far from fine. She was actually starting to get very frightened. 'But the power's gone out. From what I can see, it's dark all over the city.'

Emily heard another voice in the background. Her father cursed before speaking to her again.

'We're getting reports that the blackout has spread to all the boroughs and is now hitting New Jersey. This is a big one, Em. And from what I've just been told, it's not going to be fixed anytime soon.

Making the feat even better.

Verse: Sly Cooper.

Priority: Tier 1 (Most of the cast scales).

Description: Sly uses his cane to pulverize gears larger and thicker than himself. He also beats Clockwerk to death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JVvn8rkesg Here at 1:02. Then there's the Clockwerk part, Clockwerk was completely unaffected by lava so you can make an estimate of what he's made of. Sly is 6 ft tall if it helps you.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
The feat.

Importance/Priority: 2

Name of the Verse/Character: Jorge Joestar (performed by Narancia Ghirgha).

Brief Feat Description: Causes some explosions on the surface of Kars' 5km diameter , calc one of the explosions , a middle sized one eould be decent.

Calc Request:

Degree (celsius) and total joule of evaporating the Water (volume m3) Instantly?

Degree (celsius) and total joule of melting the Iron and Gold (volume 1/9m3) Instantly?

Feat:

IMG 1035
IMG 834
Verse: Archie Sonic

Priority: 1 (Justifies literally the entire verse's Tiering)

Description: An alien race uses a device to turn Earth into a black hole capable of absorbing the solar system. Sonic uses his speed to counter the force of the black hole.

Could someone calculate the energy of the black hole? This affects the whole verse as nearly everyone scales to this feat.

No offense but didn't we literally just discuss not a while ago that Sonic made the machine implode before the black hole could even form in the first place?

Okay but would Sonic only get partial credit if he didn't stop the entire black hole? Other then that I think it would be alright to calc

Not really an upgrade but Base Sonic did endure a beating from a fake Super Sonic that was going destroy 2 moons for what it's worth

Well more accurately he reversed the gears in the machine that was going to form the black hole and made it implode before it could complete it which is why it's iffy to me but I have no problem otherwise trying to see how powerful it is

Well now I need to track down the gravitational constant of a black hole, if that exists.

Also you're not bothering, I just want all the info I can get before rushing something.

I'll think I'll chime in. This feat is pretty important to the Verse's powerscaling after all.

The Black Hole did seem to begin to start forming here to which Sonic stops it on the next panel .

Well that's a part of my problem it started to form but it wasn't complete when it was stopped and that same comic clearly says a black hole is only formed once it's rotational cycle is complete

Pretty much the machine was going to make a rotational cycle when complete would form a black hole but Sonic ran around reversing the gears of the machine and made it implode before the black hole could form

So which Sonic would this scale to?

Edit: Also it seems that Sonic stopped the black hole from coming to full strength, rather than actually destroying it.

It would be pre Genesis Wave Archie Sonic but like I've been saying above this feat seems to iffy to be used and also yes that's exactly what he did

Well that version of Sonic is already 4-B. A feat like that isn't going to get past that level. Also if what you're saying is true and he merely stopped the black hole from forming in the first place, he may need a downgrade. Here the picture I started working on for posterity's sake.

Sonic Black Hole

Pretty much man the black hole in that picture was only gonna form after the machine complete it's rotational cycle but Sonic just made the machine implode before it could finsh and form it plus this is the feat that puts him at 4-B so a downgrade may be necessary

I'm pretty sure a countered a Black hole nevertheless (check the scans I posted above). Just not the fully expanded 4-B one in the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back