• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Nature Leaf Fairy & Hyper-Destructinator vs Cultivator Knight & The Dark Purple Empress

The Egotistically Frozen Nature Leaf Fairy [Leafy, Yoyle Metal / Anna (EBF5) / Cirno,Tanned]
&
Hyper-Destructinator Supreme [Evil Computer Supreme / The Destructinator / God of Hyperdeath Asriel Dreemurr]

vs

Cultivator Knight [Ji Ning's Daolord Key, the 3A one / Aleister Crowley / Shovel Knight]
&
The Dark Purple Empress [https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Saber_Alter / https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/N...ptunia)#Lost_Purple_Processor_(Victory_-_SVS) / Tohka Yatogami]

The Tournament

Rules:
1 - AP, Dura, Lifting Strenght and speed Equalized;

2 - Any ability that allows a character to win at the beginning of the fight and that the character is allowed to use will be restricted, unless it is a skill that is used towards the end of the fight.

3 - Another exception to rule 2 will occur if the instant win ability is something that is possible to dodge, but the opposing pair will have prior knowledge of that ability.

4 - If both teams do not have a viable wincon, then the chosen battlefield will have to provide a variable that can be used to win (in which case the battlefield will be subject to change to provide a wincon possibility)

5 - The requirement for the fusion of three characters is that they have enough similarities: It's not enough for both of them to be men, or both of them to be aliens or something like that, but there must be a parallel on some level for both.

6 - This rule is more of a suggestion, but have a preference for characters that are difficult to kill in some way.

7 - All characters in the tournament will receive the ability to interact with each other, unless this is an active ability and not a passive one.

8 - Each team will have 1 day of preparation.

9 - Characters who have very op Luck, Fate or Plot Manipulation will not be allowed, unless it is something with a minor effect, like improving the possibility of finding a precious item or something like that.

10 - The AP, durability and lifting strenght can be boosted by maximum 4x

11 - No Tiers 0

12 - Everything related to dimensions is equalized

Bônus Rules:

- 2 page limit, if it lasts longer than that and a winner is far from being defined, the winner will be defined by the coin toss;

- Rounds with low comment movement will have their limit reduced to 40 comments and when reaching this point and exceeding 40 comments then the winner will be defined by the coin toss;

- If I have to do 10x Bumps in a row I will decide the winner by coin toss;

- If the match is unconquered then it will be decided by coin toss;

- The prize for the winner of the competition is having to fight against everyone who lost at the same time;

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Each character's abilities that will be restricted are those that: Any ability that allows a character to win at the beginning of the fight and that the character is allowed to use will be restricted, unless it is a skill that is used towards the end of the fight. (So if any fusion has an ability that meets this requirement, it will be restricted)

The Abilities that each team will have prior knowledge of are those that meet the following requirement: if the instant win ability is something that is possible to dodge, but the opposing pair will have prior knowledge of that ability. (So if any fusion has an ability that meets this requirement, the enemy team will have prior knowledge of it)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Battlefield: Ever After (RWBY)

Both teams will start 20km from each other and will not know the enemy's location in advance.

Both teams will have 1 day to prepare

Team D (The Egotistically Frozen Nature Leaf Fairy & Hyper-Destructinator Supreme):
Team G (Cultivator Knight & The Dark Purple Empress):
Inconclusive:

Alright so i skimmed through the pages of Team G and im seeing no resistances to Sealing (which is something Anna can do by shoving them in a box), but ill type out something more detailed at least for Team Ice Nature Fairy

Alright, so NLF essentially can't die for good since the Player (from Anna) will bring her back after being killed off, which is also stacked with Cirno's own resurrection and Leafy's Recovery Center, the latter of which can revive them as a third party source should their self-resurrection somehow get removed through power null. Of course, because NLF inherits the Player, they will essentially do the quickest and most efficient ways to win, especially with the fact that it gives the Player access to Anna's summons and Leafy's duplication (Up to thousands of clones) which makes putting NLF down very difficult.

As for HDS, he inherits Asriel's passive paralysis which would render the opposing team incapable of moving (Assuming they have no resistances to it) and he also inherits Evil Computer's ability to steal the powers of those he kills and the Destructinator's absorption which also doubles as BFR if they get sucked into the mouth portal. Since Anna's player happens to control the entirety of the team's actions, it's possible for them to get HDS to kill/absorb one of NLF's duplicates for HDS to gain all of NLF's powers. And if HDS dies and his spirit remains intact, it inherits Evil Computer's access to the Astral Plane upon being killed, where it is still able to operate as a ghost there to bring the potential to rangespam from there, thus requiring a form of interdimensional range to reach the Astral Plane.

Not mention, for NLF at least, Anna just has a large variety of buffs and debuffs she can stack on an opponent, stat amps, and the works. Haste will also make itself known very quickly as a speed amp (i dont know by how much, but its there), and she can passively apply it with the Stopwatch. Oh yeah, Information Analysis is something NLF has, and since both are Player controlled, that may possibly be the first move. (in my opinion anyways)

Cirno also has access to her OE as ive asked the OE about it and they said it was fine, so she also adds in the Touhou Stopwatch (which i believe is similar to Sakuya's timestop), and Invulnerability with Three Heavenly Drops and Divine Raiment of the Dragon Fish). Not to mention whatever projectiles get thrown their way will most likely just get instantly frozen and become moot

Also good luck to the opponent trying to dodge touhou levels of Danmaku

Huh. Cultivator Knight has access to Ning's Black Hole defenses, his nondual soul, armour that reduces attacks to .1% of their force, his Precognition that shows him his target's entire life from past to future (which works on Type 4 Acausals) and his Fusionism that allows him to merge into space-time itself to avoid attacks. Not to mention his ability to move across higher dimensions to avoid attacks and cross distances. So he's pretty defensively sound.

Oh yean and Ning's Heartworld Projection is basically a Domain Expansion of universal range, that allows him to make illusions that become reality.

OK, need i remind you that what i said is only for one instance of NLS? If Leafy has Duplication on the thousand fold, that means thousands of NLS instances, possibly all being controlled by the Player that can all do their own thing, as well as bringing their bullshit levels of danmaku into the field. You think Touhou danmaku is hard? Try dodging it from literally 1000+ Cirnos

BTW does Cultivator Knight have any resists to Para Inducement because if not then Azzy would like to say hello

OK, need i remind you that what i said is only for one instance of NLS? If Leafy has Duplication on the thousand fold, that means thousands of NLS instances, possibly all being controlled by the Player that can all do their own thing, as well as bringing their bullshit levels of danmaku into the field. You think Touhou danmaku is hard? Try dodging it from literally 1000+ Cirnos

BTW does Cultivator Knight have any resists to Para Inducement because if not then Azzy would like to say hello
(This just turned into me arguing for Ji Ning lol)

Ning has Paralysis Inducement resistance. As for the thousand instances, Heartworld Projection goes brrr. Or his own sword danmaku that fills every part of space. Ning could block and dodge danmaku as tight as raindrops when he was 10 years old and got so much better that he could do so for danmaku comparable to himself, now that he's quadrillions of years old.

If i recall correctly i did hear Touhou danmaku is canonically as hard as dodging rain, or is harder to dodge then rain. Though it seems like Ning has that covered.

Im not seeing Para Inducement resists on Ning's main body profile (Three Realms) only that he can do it. If you dont mind pointing me where it is i would appreciate it

If i recall correctly i did hear Touhou danmaku is canonically as hard as dodging rain, or is harder to dodge then rain. Though it seems like Ning has that covered.

Im not seeing Para Inducement resists on Ning's main body profile (Three Realms) only that he can do it. If you dont mind pointing me where it is i would appreciate it
Oh, that's probably an error on my end. The absolute weakest soul arts also carry paralysis Inducement (he himself has it in his first Three Realm key) and said art doesn't work on more powerful cultivators at all due to their mind/soul resistance. I must've not added it in the initial CRT.

Ah yeah fair enough, thank you for the clarification. Well, Cultivator Knights can do things because they are getting carried hard by one person (sounds like NLS right now lol)

Well, NLS still has their several immortalities. 1,3, and 4 for Cirno's end, and 8 from Anna, so yeah they are going to be quite hard to put down. I guess i should go over some of the status effects Anna can apply that would help end the fight

Freeze (Ice Manip), which sounds exactly like what it says on the tin. Opponent is frozen, and takes extra damage from attacks that would shatter the ice
Stats Reduction with Weaken, Tired, and Curse (Weaken reduces offensive skills, Tired evasive, and Curse defensive)
She can make some of the clones go Berserk, which will make them uncontrollable for some time but boost their power

Uhhhh
well given the stupid resists CK have, i dont think NLS can status their way out of this (unless i missed something. god i am tired still)

Ah yeah fair enough, thank you for the clarification. Well, Cultivator Knights can do things because they are getting carried hard by one person (sounds like NLS right now lol)

Well, NLS still has their several immortalities. 1,3, and 4 for Cirno's end, and 8 from Anna, so yeah they are going to be quite hard to put down. I guess i should go over some of the status effects Anna can apply that would help end the fight

Freeze (Ice Manip), which sounds exactly like what it says on the tin. Opponent is frozen, and takes extra damage from attacks that would shatter the ice
Stats Reduction with Weaken, Tired, and Curse (Weaken reduces offensive skills, Tired evasive, and Curse defensive)
She can make some of the clones go Berserk, which will make them uncontrollable for some time but boost their power

Uhhhh
well given the stupid resists CK have, i dont think NLS can status their way out of this (unless i missed something. god i am tired still)
Cultivator Knight's (read Ning's) stamina allows them to fight for millions of years straight so Tired isn't that much of an issue. Ning's Shadowless allows him to just merge with space-time and avoid attacks. He can spawn elements directly on others, including ice himself. And has EE tags that lock in on others (this is a last resort type move though, so he won't bring it out unless very pressed).

As for putting then down, CK has sealing as well as the ability to attack through cause and effect via Karmic Scrying, so the Type 8 would depend on that object/being being able to withstand Ning himself.

Yknow I may wait for Psycho to come around and assist because there’s still the Hyper Destructinators that are doing thier own thing as well.

Perhaps what they bring to the table can beat Ning lol

Edit to mention the Type 8 Immo from Anna is based on the Player (which canonically exists in the EBF verse) essentially controlling and guiding the party throughout the series of games. So if a party member goes down, shove Coffee down their throats. So if wanna bypass it, take it up with the Player. And since the Devourer mentions travelling to the Player's higher dimensional plane (as we see the game as a simulation)

Im sure someone can explain that bit better but basically Player controls the party through the game, Player is canonically on a higher plane while doing so, and if Ning cant do shit about it then uh.....yeah

Also as a last resort NLF can also summon the same Dev to.....well when you summon it, it just crashes the damn game. Dont know if that will do anything as a hail mary but it would be funny

Last edited:
Ning has Paralysis Inducement resistance. As for the thousand instances, Heartworld Projection goes brrr. Or his own sword danmaku that fills every part of space. Ning could block and dodge danmaku as tight as raindrops when he was 10 years old and got so much better that he could do so for danmaku comparable to himself, now that he's quadrillions of years old.
I literally do not see any resistance to paralysis on either profile up to the Daolord key.
Cultivator Knight's (read Ning's) stamina allows them to fight for millions of years straight so Tired isn't that much of an issue. Ning's Shadowless allows him to just merge with space-time and avoid attacks. He can spawn elements directly on others, including ice himself. And has EE tags that lock in on others (this is a last resort type move though, so he won't bring it out unless very pressed).
As a robot, the HDS is infinite in speed, so if this battle were to last for millions of years, HDS can potentially outlast CK.
As for putting then down, CK has sealing as well as the ability to attack through cause and effect via Karmic Scrying, so the Type 8 would depend on that object/being being able to withstand Ning himself.
The thing is, the Player exists outside of the multiverse viewing everything as fiction on a 5-D scale. I see that Ning has 9-D range, but is that supposed to be AoE?

As for more stuff I didn't bring up about HDS, he inherits Flowey's ability to SAVE and LOAD to an earlier point at any time (even in death). He also inherits Destructinator's access to fairy magic which grants him the potential to wish for all of the opposing team's equipment to disappear, control minds, nullify powers, incapacitate them in some way, become stronger, grant himself and NLF some new abilities and resistances, etcetera so long as Da Rules are being followed. And then there's also inheritance to Evil Computer's thought-based deconstruction and existence erasure as well as the ability to send people inside of his mindscape by dragging enemies into his LED lights.

I literally do not see any resistance to paralysis on either profile up to the Daolord key.

As a robot, the HDS is infinite in speed, so if this battle were to last for millions of years, HDS can potentially outlast CK.

The thing is, the Player exists outside of the multiverse viewing everything as fiction on a 5-D scale. I see that Ning has 9-D range, but is that supposed to be AoE?

As for more stuff I didn't bring up about HDS, he inherits Flowey's ability to SAVE and LOAD to an earlier point at any time (even in death). He also inherits Destructinator's access to fairy magic which grants him the potential to wish for all of the opposing team's equipment to disappear, control minds, nullify powers, incapacitate them in some way, become stronger, grant himself and NLF some new abilities and resistances, etcetera so long as Da Rules are being followed. And then there's also inheritance to Evil Computer's thought-based deconstruction and existence erasure as well as the ability to send people inside of his mindscape by dragging enemies into his LED lights.
I clarified the issue with Paralysis Inducement before. The weakest Soul Arts in general have them (his Zifu key even has the power listed) and cultivators can resist said arts in general due to mind/soul resistance. I had forgotten to add it alongside the other blanket resistances.

As for the powers of Wishing, Ning resists every single ability in Desolate Era that occurs before the Daolord key so the majority of that is a non-issue. He can also manipulate 5+2 dimensional space-time (that is 2 temporal dimensions) and resists it, so the SAVE/LOAD stuff also shouldn't be an issue.

I tried to keep to less instant win abilities but Ning has thought-based death hax, illusions, and subjective reality that manifests instantly.

He can cover his range in an AoE manner, yeah. Though, this is for hax and not destructive ability.

I tried to keep to less instant win abilities but Ning has thought-based death hax, illusions, and subjective reality that manifests instantly.
The former won't work on either due to NLF having death resistance through Anna and Cirno and HDS being a robot from Evil Computer and Destructinator.

How fatal is subjective reality?

The former won't work on either due to NLF having death resistance through Anna and Cirno and HDS being a robot from Evil Computer and Destructinator.

How fatal is subjective reality?
How does this tourney do smurf stuff? The death-hax is 7-D.

The death-hax is a specific application of the ability that gives him subjective reality. He can also just decide anything within his Heartworld Projection, from powers not working at all to absolute loyalty to changing reality around himself.

He also has fate manipulation and Type 1 concept manipulation but idk if that's usable in the tourney.

Im pretty sure somewhere in the rules stating that all dimensionality is equalized as well?

(Rule 12 of the OP)

But it does appear that neither party really seems has the means to put each other down for good. Is it time to put them in a location where they can die?

But it does appear that neither party really seems has the means to put each other down for good. Is it time to put them in a location where they can die?
Seems like it's the way to go, does anyone have any ultra deadly battlefield suggestions to put them on?

I suggest a Floor in the Library (Library of Ruina). I have heard that the Library strips away immortality of those that are not Librarians/Ass. Librarians.

Basically, they can kill each other because no immo lol

I see. How is concept stuff treated in the tourney? Ning has a bunch of that but I noticed rules about insta-win moves.
As long as it doesn't give you instant victory it's ok.
I suggest a Floor in the Library (Library of Ruina). I have heard that the Library strips away immortality of those that are not Librarians/Ass. Librarians.

Basically, they can kill each other because no immo lol
I like this

This is a great battlefield... From now on this is the battlefield they fought on

i mean, does anyone wanna suggest a battlefield besides a Floor? (as for which floor? I dunno, Floor of Philosophy)

i mean, does anyone wanna suggest a battlefield besides a Floor? (as for which floor? I dunno, Floor of Philosophy)
Well, it's true, maybe I should wait for more suggestions before moving to a different battlefield... Ok I take back what I said, I'll wait and see if there are any more suggestions

Yeah it was just a suggestion. Lets see what the others think about it. But generally anywhere is fine as long as both sides can kill the other
Or maybe
We can unrestrict everything related to hax. Then again, that would probably just mean NLF wins via Plot Manip lul

That was the idea, I literally added Aleister for a small bit of support and Shovel Knight for the lols.

That was the idea, I literally added Aleister for a small bit of support and Shovel Knight for the lols.
Fair enough. Got any ideas for a battle field that would be able to cause a win for either side? Doesn’t look like they can put each other down for good

Yes, anything related to dimensions is equalized

bump
I get that anything that would otherwise be higher D will rather be treated as an extra layer?

Because if that's the case, Ning can still win either through his death hax, his concept sealing or anything else really, given that would make all his layers go from simple 2 or 3 in 8D to 10+ when added to his normal layers.

Well since no one suggested an alternative battlefield I'll opt for the battlefield suggested by Topaz
I get that anything that would otherwise be higher D will rather be treated as an extra layer?

Because if that's the case, Ning can still win either through his death hax, his concept sealing or anything else really, given that would make all his layers go from simple 2 or 3 in 8D to 10+ when added to his normal layers.
Well, I hadn't thought of it that way, but I think the equalized dimensionality is converted into layers

Alright, well, the Battlefield is now the Floor of Philosophy from Library of Ruina. Again, from what i hear, immortality is just straight up gone (i could be wrong, if i am, please do let me know)

But yes, everyone here can now be put down for good, including (and im sure of it) Ning as well

Alright, well, the Battlefield is now the Floor of Philosophy from Library of Ruina. Again, from what i hear, immortality is just straight up gone (i could be wrong, if i am, please do let me know)

But yes, everyone here can now be put down for good, including (and im sure of it) Ning as well
I mean, has it removed all types of immortality? Ning has all types from 1 to 6, with type 5 in particular coming from his BS layered transduality.

I mean, has it removed all types of immortality? Ning has all types from 1 to 6, with type 5 in particular coming from his BS layered transduality.
Basically, how it works in the Library is that if you die there and are not a librarian, you are turned into a book and people can read about you and whatnot. Doesn’t care, it works on Abnormalities as well

Besides it’s a stats equal tournament and the OP requested a place where both have the chance to die.

Back