• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most haxxed anime/manga characters

After reading the manga myself, besides the very very end because I got bored, I've to say that besides some vague infinite energy statements and some higher dimension stuff in the tarot game thing that I feel isn't actually higher dimensions as defined by the wiki, it isn't that impressive.

Firephoenixearl said:
Zaratthustra said:
How could I forget, Virgo Shaka.
Who? He seems pretty fodder.
<divclass="quote"> </div> When I first saw him, I though he was very haxed, and he is still pretty stong thanks to his Illusions and Agyo. While he's not as haxed as the rest of the characters mentioned above, he is still good. Edit. Another character that comed to my mind is Sailor Chaos.

The real cal howard said:
Majin Buu
Because that's what a hax character should look like. Not these unstoppable Villain Sues that by all logic shouldn't be defeated.

In all seriousness, Hades from Saint Seiya.
He is only that way because characters in Dragon Ball are strong enough to atomize people. He really would be unstoppable in most other verses

Did Slayers! appears first as a novel or manga/anime? Thinking of Lina Inverse.

Anyway, many JJBA characters are pretty hax but since everyone is hax or versatile it is ok.

I know Yhwach is pretty ******* hax in the late game for bleach, and some other dudes are as well.

Fate and Nasuverse stuff in general is pretty hax, and I know it isnt just anime and manga but most characters appear throughout multiple works so it flies.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
PaChi2 said:
I would actually disagree. They get too powerful so their abilities don't mean much at their level, so aren't really that hax. If they have any smurfs then I may be wrong
This list is for the strongest though. So even higher dimensional beings count. Or smurfs.

Thankfully GetBackers has both so im safe. xD

Why he doesn't have type 9 for kami Tenchi confuses me

The profiles are very bad.

This threads kinda cool, but I would want to make one where we discuss which hax is better without including higher dimensional business and only looking at raw feats.

YungManzi said:
This threads kinda cool, but I would want to make one where we discuss which hax is better without including higher dimensional business and only looking at raw feats.
Good luck with that, this wikis entire tiering system that decides strength is based off higher dimensional business.

Back