• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most haxxed anime/manga characters

Andytrenom

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
I remembered a list of "strongest anime characters" I came across a while ago. Giovanni was there so a discussion had broken out in the comments about how his abilities made brute power meaningless, in other words how "haxxed" he was.

This is what lead me to this question, who are the genuine most haxxed characters to come out of anime or manga?

This only includes works that started as anime/manga. No games or visual novels and just to be even more picky, no light novels either. (An exception would be made if the manga/anime adaptation is a more notable version of the fiction than its original form as well as where most of the haxes originate from)

Majin Buu

Because that's what a hax character should look like. Not these unstoppable Villain Sues that by all logic shouldn't be defeated.

In all seriousness, Hades from Saint Seiya.

Andytrenom said:
What makes him so haxxed? Majin Buu that is.
Hm...seemingly indestructible, basically the most terrifying opponent at the time, could turn people into candy or eggs?

Plus I'm pretty sure most of the broken stuff comes from material other than the anime.

I will never stop. Ever. Never in a million years.

Also the "In all seriousness" after down the line implies that I wasn't (entirely) serious before.

I would appreciate if everyone gives a brief summary on why the character is so haxxed as well. If that's all right.

The real cal howard said:
I will never stop. Ever. Never in a million years.

Also the "In all seriousness" after down the line implies that I wasn't (entirely) serious before.
hence why I crossed out my statement

@Setsuna This is anime and manga characters.

Edit: I should make that clear I guess.

Altair

Type 1 existance,plot manipulation,power copy,broken power null and more since she has more powers since she gets her powers from fan fiction of her.I am sure you guys know than fan ficts are op

Depends on what you mean by haxxed? Wall of hax, OP hax, durability negation, versatility etc.

Also, dimensional hax is technically a problem as it's automatically better than lower even if the lower one is better against comparable opponents.

By the most haxxed do you mean having a very good hax or having a lot of haxes, or either. And Yhwach should probably be mentioned.

@Ogbun being very powerful through Hax. Not necessarily having a lot of them.

Itachi, in his own verse at least, is probably the most haxxed character. Having Tsukuyomi a genjustu that can't be resisted if you don't have kekkei genkai and Uchiha bloodline, Izanami which puts you in an infinite loop, Totsuka Blade really broken sealing, and of course, Yata Mirror the biggest NLF in history.

Giorno Giovanna

You did something? Gold Experience Requiem says "no u" and it didn't happen. Basically, it's Causality Manipulation that can cancel the effects of actions and even use it to revert stuff to zero, including willpower. Though it technically lacks way to negate dura outside of nulling willpower, it's going at least to pull an inconclusive.

Isn't their verse STILL under revision .leaving their power up in the air?

The Choushin, I'm not well versed in their verse but I think it started as Manga/Anime.

Everything12 said:
Isn't their verse STILL under revision .leaving their power up in the air?
They will be like that for QUITE some time. And there are several readers of the manga who agree to the current profile. The only thing we'r waiting for is a staff member (lordgriffin) to finish the series. so basically never

Zaratthustra said:
The Choushin, I'm not well versed in their verse but I think it started as Manga/Anime.
God damn it, i forgot about them. Yes that is anime. Kami Tenchi is omnipotent in anime so RIP any competition.

Then GetBackers is the 2nd strongest

Back