• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Haxxed Characters For Tier 7.

Each tier has 5 spaces to fill, only 2 characters are allowed per verse.
Only the characters with the highest amount of hax are taken.
Please specify the number of characters hax/abilities.
If the character has 2 keys that are within Tier 7, please choose the one with more Haxes.

Tier 7 Most Haxxed.

High 7-A
1. Satoru Gojo. (15)
2. Gengar. (14)
3. Mahito. (8)

7-A
1. Vandalieu. (85)
2. Bai Xiaochun (Heavenspan Realm). (77)
3. Zhong Yue. (70)
4. Johnny Test. (58)
5. Illidan. (55)

7-B
1. The Player (Pixel Gun 3D). (75)
2. Chen Xi. (50)
3. Kuon. (23)
4. Superman (Post-Crisis). (20)

Low 7-B
1. Strahd von Zarovich. (74)
2. Deathless. (33)
3. Homunculus. (22)

High 7-C
1. Master. (74)
2. Kusuo Saiki. (62)
3 .Qin Yu (Grandmist Duology) (47)

7-C
1. Klein Moretti. (107)

Low 7-C
1. Ainz ooal gown. (63)
2. Meng Chuan. (57)
3. Kogasa Tatara (Touhou Project). (33)

Top 10:

1. Klein Moretti. (107)
2. Vandalieu. (85)
3. Bai Xiaochun (Heavenspan Realm). (77)
4. The Player (Pixel Gun 3D). (75)
5. Strahd von Zarovich. (74) / Master. (74)
6. Zhong Yue (70)
7. Ainz ooal gown. (63)
8. Kusuo Saiki. (62)
9. Johnny Test. (58)
10. Meng Chuan. (57)

Last edited:
Hax as in each ability (water, poison, space manip, etc) or just the more exoteric like just space, concept, soul, laws, time manip, matter manip, etc?

Also, i assume if a character has 10 uses of space manip its still just one, and not 10.

Proposing this kid for both 7-C and 7-A.

Proposing this kid for both 7-C and 7-A.
Could you please choose only one? The one with more Hax in particular.
I understand if you don't want to.

Bai Xiaochun (Heavenspan Realm) - 77 powers in his 7-A key.

Qin Yu (Grandmist Duology) - Stellar Transformation key has 47 powers as High 7-C.

Linley Baruch - God key has 50 powers as 7-A.

Meng Chuan - Godfiend key has 57 powers as Low 7-C.

Zhong Yue - Inner Core key has 70 powers as High 7-A.

Klein Moretti - last key has 103 powers as 7-C.

Chen Xi - last key has 50 powers as 7-B.

If versatility with powers would have been taken in then most of these would have been doubled to some while others would have had up to 10+ times or more.

7-B

Vandalieu in 7-A has 85 if I counted right, assuming we are counting all linked abilities (so superhuman physical characteristics is counted despite not really being hax) and linked abilities only (i.e. no cheese manipulation), as well as counting all resistances as just one ability (i.e. just resistance).

By the same counting method Master has 74 for High 7-C and 7-B.

cheese manipulation???? 😭 😭
Yes, Vandalieu can use spirit magic to use the ability of a spirit that allows him to manipulate liquid cheese. It's useful for fondue, I guess. (Now I'm hungry)

Last edited:
I'll throw in Satoru Gojo (15) for High 7-A and Mahito (8) for High 7-C.

Neither of them have a high number of hax but they each have something going for them that might let them stand up to others with bigger arsenals. Regardless, I don't mind if these are ignored for being too lacking in number of hax compared to some of the characters already submitted.

What counts a hax? Is it just abilities or is it a certain kind of ability? Planning to submit Gengar but I want to know what counts

What counts a hax? Is it just abilities or is it a certain kind of ability? Planning to submit Gengar but I want to know what counts
Hax is basically abilities that ignore durability and can let you defeat characters that are stronger than you iirc

Mind Manipulation = Hax
Power Bestowal = Ability

Back