• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most controversial debate is up here again... Goku vs. Supes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
UchihaSlayer96 said:
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Great, if he teleports back into earth Supes blasts him with heat vision to death
Aaaand he just dodges lol. Goku won't just stand there and take it
Goku won't be dodging forever, he would eventually he get hit. And with someone like supe's Infinite Stamina he could be doing it for a while

Sniping from Outerspace with speed equalized simply sounds dumb. Again, it just paints a funny picture in my mind.

I feel like most of the votes assume Goku is going to stand still and let Superman hit him with whatever he can throw

Not with Speed equalized and both an AP advantage and a skill advantage in favor of Goku, IT is also an option.

With speed equal goku would be right on his back. They are mftl+++++++, the distance between the surface and space would take a lifetime to cross in their perspective.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Great, if he teleports back into earth Supes blasts him with heat vision to death
Goku won't be dodging forever, he would eventually he get hit. And with someone like supe's Infinite Stamina he could be doing it for a while
Goku dodging forever is way more likely than Superman dodging his attacks long enough for that to matter and once again, teleportation and blasting back are also perfectly viable option for Goku.

You do realize all Goku has to do is teleport behind him and one shot right lol?

Dragomer said:
UchihaSlayer96 said:
Goku dodging forever is way more likely than Superman dodging his attacks long enough for that to matter and once again, teleportation and blasting back are also perfectly viable option for Goku.
Of course, Supes can easily dodge back.

Plus DOES Goku spam IT 1st thing in character

IT is probably far more in character than Superman flying off and Goku letting him go so he can snipe for the rest of the match.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Also, those multipliers doesnt seem to have been accepted, so
SSJ1 multiplier is accepted as at least 40x. SSJ2 and SSJ3 are at least 2x their previous forms due to sheer feats.

NormalPerson87 said:
Sorry to be a spoilsport, but Supes has 10 votes. It's already been grace.
Pretty sure the votes based on Superman having AOE / range advantage and AP advantage can't be counted since the scailing chain that was later presented give Goku the AP advantage and the range thing is goes against their profile (planetary vs universal).

After i don't really remember the rules on that, could be mistaking it with another site's rule.

SSJ1 multiplier is accepted as at least 40x. SSJ2 and SSJ3 are at least 2x their previous forms due to sheer feats.

This is accepted lol. I've asked multiple staff members before. They're low balls anyway, unless someone here is willing to argue that Kaioken is above SSJ?

Isn't the 40 times multiplier for SSJ based on power output from Frieza? That actually seems reliable imo bt just imo

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Also, those multipliers doesnt seem to have been accepted, so
You can't just say "No" to scaling lol.
Ouw wiki tends to disresgard those types of multipliers (especially for dbz), so yeah, we ca
No, the wiki specificaly recognize and accept those multipliers, we even had staffs members saying 50x is also an acceptable SSJ multiplier to use while 40x is the minimum it can possibly be. This scailing chain use numbers that have been accepted on this wiki in multiple CRTs so no, you can't 'no' them.

I reiterate, Chou Goku ain't standing at 1 KiloFoe with the massive power ups he has gotten especially when his Base greatly surpassed his Buu Arc SSJ3. Ignoring all these boosts is blatant downplay.

Omegas03 said:
I reiterate, Chou Goku ain't standing at 1 KiloFoe with the massive power ups he has gotten especially when his Base greatly surpassed his Buu Arc SSJ3. Ignoring all these boosts is blatant downplay.
If he literally is 1kilofoe at base he gets one shot'd at the start of the match

TheMonsterOfTheAbyss said:
IT is probably far more in character than Superman flying off and Goku letting him go so he can snipe for the rest of the match.
And, Supes can still fly around and eventually blast Goku to death
And Goku can both fly around and teleport while blasting Superman to a much greater effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back