• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aight, so apparently Supes scales to Pre Crisis Flash who finished a 40,000 light year race in a day. I think that can be calced using the same S=D/T formula. There’s also this feat by Pre Crisis Green Lantern that Supes should scale to https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...C2.A0Green_Lantern_Vol_2_.2363_September_1968
Thing is we don't if thats superman's highest speed feat. his highest speed feats are the probably the ones in his profile which isn't calced

Those are valid wincons and he has used them in character. They are just unlikely to be used early in the fight.

Voting Goku. Or maybe this match is already over.

I don’t think that’s how matches work, well at least that’s not how magic I’ve seen worked.

As long as both use the ability in character, the match isn’t a stomp. It’s now who can deliver their wincon first. In this case Goku does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back