• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Pre-Crisis Superman and Manga Goku are both at 3 universes so why not

Resurrection F Saga Goku vs Pre-Crisis Superman

Starting distance is 150 meters and speed is equalized

Who wins?

Goku: Sir_Marvulous, CryoTheMayo, XxZetsuxX, noninho, TheGodOfICE777, AwkguyDB, MusicRelaxing

Superman: Scathan_The_Celestial, FireSwordHero, Robo

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Looks like Pre-Crisis supes can punch people through time? Does Goku have an answer to that wild form of BFR?

I don't even know if it's a starting move but goddamn.

Anyway Goku seems to have a lot more powers and vastly more skill.

Looks like Pre-Crisis supes can punch people through time? Does Goku have an answer to that wild form of BFR?

I don't even know if it's a starting move but goddamn.

Anyway Goku seems to have a lot more powers and vastly more skill.
Yeah there's a chance that Goku's skilled enough to just not let Superman land that punch

Anyway, Goku has more abilities and skill but Superman can probably just make up whatever ability he wants as long as it helps him in this fight. Might wait a bit for supporters of each character to show up

I thought they were both at 3 universes though?
You used Goku years after he was at 3 universes. It's a HUGE power diff from that point

To put it into perspective, Goku got so much stronger throughout the saga that he could fight Granolah as a Super Saiyan Blue

You used Goku years after he was at 3 universes. It's a HUGE power diff from that point

To put it into perspective, Goku got so much stronger throughout the saga that he could fight Granolah as a Super Saiyan Blue
Which version of Goku is at 3 universes then? I can change it to that one

Oh okay I see it now. Anyway, stopping time and sending someone through time seem like different things, so I don't think Goku can resist Superman punching him through time. But he can probably still open a dimensional rift with screaming and get back to resume the fight

Oh okay I see it now. Anyway, stopping time and sending someone through time seem like different things, so I don't think Goku can resist Superman punching him through time. But he can probably still open a dimensional rift with screaming and get back to resume the fight
That would require time travel...so no he's not getting out of it

That being said this ends the same as was deduced last thread. One-shot

Base RoF Goku probably doesn't one-shot but given he trained for a year after absorbing SSG into his base form his AP advantage is still significant

He can probably incap Superman before anything major comes out
Alright I'll make it Resurrection F Saga Goku. Now he has a higher Attack Potency but Superman still has things like BFR

Wait this match is "fair now" (same amount of universes even though Goku is an insane amount of times into just 3 universes) huh. Now if only we can get Anime DBS Goku to have Immeasurable speed in the Universe 6 Tournament and we could remove that speed equalization from this match hmmmmmm...

Wait this match is "fair now" (same amount of universes even though Goku is an insane amount of times into just 3 universes) huh. Now if only we can get Anime DBS Goku to have Immeasurable speed in the Universe 6 Tournament and we could remove that speed equalization from this match hmmmmmm...
Apparently there's layers to Immeasurable speed so even if he did then it'd probably be hard to make a match with unequalized speed. Plus I think his transformations increase his speed anyway and I don't know if that'd make him view Superman as completely motionless
Goku being more skilled than superman is cap tbh
How so?

Apparently there's layers to Immeasurable speed so even if he did then it'd probably be hard to make a match with unequalized speed. Plus I think his transformations increase his speed anyway and I don't know if that'd make him view Superman as completely motionless

How so?
Superman literally has fought and outskilled batman after they switched bodies, he's been trained by people such as batman, wonder woman, black canary, wildcat etc, he's able to fight and even outskill wonder woman once

Superman literally has fought and outskilled batman after they switched bodies, he's been trained by people such as batman, wonder woman, black canary, wildcat etc, he's able to fight and even outskill wonder woman once
Fair enough I guess. I'd say Goku still has a chance with his Reactive Power level and ability variety

You want me to explain how good BATMAN is?
Yeah, I'd appreciate it if you decided to be less vague. Feel free to look over Pre-Crisis Batman's feats. How does Superman's skill compare to Goku who can easily adapt to different fighting patterns and regularly fights against people who can speed amp and use afterimages? Additionally, Goku can seemingly disappear from those with equal reaction speed through limited perception manipulation

Last edited:
Yeah, I'd appreciate it if you decided to be less vague. Feel free to look over Pre-Crisis Batman's feats. How does Superman's skill compare to Goku who can easily adapt to different fighting patterns and regularly fights against people who can speed amp and use afterimages?
Batman knows every martial art on earth
Is above Dick Grayson who beat someone who can predict over a million possible fighting moves a second

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back