• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most controversial debate is up here again... Goku vs. Supes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Calaca said:
Goku doesn't even know what a "heat that can match AZ" is to begin with. He has no way of knowing that a specific heat would hurt him, especially when the trick comes from the molecule destruction as a side effect rather than the heat.

He just sees a normal eye beam. Whether he dodges or not, he can't sense it's dangerous to his body more than a regular blast.
Regardless, it's something he has never felt before. Goku does not have a record of taking attacks he's never dealt with before head on.

@Purgy

Beam clash can be mantained for a long time like when Gohan beam struggled with Cell.

And even then a Beam clash would be likely in Goku's favor since his attack would have far higher AP so sooner than later the attack will just consume Supes' one.

Purgy said:
Superman's profile says "Can accurately target things smaller than human beings from orbit", that's ridiculous and requires such precision, I'm having a hard time seeing Goku evade something that precise with speed equal. Also, I could be wrong, but can't Superman continously maintain Heat Vision? It's not just a burst right? Goku has never maintained Kamehameha for any decent amount of time so if they were to clash, Heat Vision would come out on top.
Because of the fact of speed being equal he wouldn't let supes get into orbit. A continuous maintain of HV would be easily of countered with instant transmission and analytical prediction. Superman would have a better chance keeping in thought out smart bursts.

It say that smaller Ki blast in dragon ball aren't any weaker, same for the dodon ray, they are both small ki blast explicitly stronger than normal ones and most big ones.

The Kienzan is explicitly capable of durability negation, it isn't just 'very sharp', it's litteraly just ki.

Durability Negation is based on his heat vision, not his intangibility, the profile itself states it directly so no, it's on the account of the characters's page and this wiki's rule that this argument isn't valid.

Your scan litteraly say kryptonian need an adrenaline rush to be fast enough to use phasing, that's pretty clear evidence that Flash is vastly superior and thus you can't scale what Flash can do with what Superman can do.

'Information Analysis (Can quickly analyze molecular and genetic informatio, electromagnetic makeups. Able to make quick calculations of his opponent and the environment),' None of that would allow him to know anything about what Goku can do, calculations based on totaly unrelated information can't suddenly make you discover stuff you had no idea about someone you just met.

DTG499 said:
Purgy said:
Superman's profile says "Can accurately target things smaller than human beings from orbit", that's ridiculous and requires such precision, I'm having a hard time seeing Goku evade something that precise with speed equal. Also, I could be wrong, but can't Superman continously maintain Heat Vision? It's not just a burst right? Goku has never maintained Kamehameha for any decent amount of time so if they were to clash, Heat Vision would come out on top.
Because of the fact of speed being equal he wouldn't let supes get into orbit. A continuous maintain of HV would be easily of countered with instant transmission and analytical prediction. Superman would have a better chance keeping in thought out smart bursts.
I didn't say Superman would go to orbit, I was just pointing out how precise Superman is with his ranged attacks and therefore didn't think Goku would be able to evade it with speed equal unless maybe by using IT.

Purgy said:
DTG499 said:
Purgy said:
I didn't say Superman would go to orbit, I was just pointing out how precise Superman is with his ranged attacks and therefore didn't think Goku would be able to evade it with speed equal unless maybe by using IT.
Precision doesn't affect wether someone can dodge or not unless your attack is homing, Goku is the one with the homing attacks as far as i know, Precision only affect if you can aim your attack well, Goku also has the range advantage out of the two so which one of them is more precise is arguable.

@:EmperorRorepme it seems you are hinging on the assumption that goku would assume that supes HV is just a dinky Ki blast. He has a longer track record of dodge Ki blasts, the ones that he just deflects were had energy that would be energy equivalent to a jab. You know a regular weak Ki blast that you just spam.

Dragomer said:
Purgy said:
Precision doesn't affect wether someone can dodge or not unless your attack is homing, Goku is the one with the homing attacks as far as i know, Precision only affect if you can aim your attack well, Goku also has the range advantage out of the two so which one of them is more precise is arguable.
Goku has more range (Actually arguable since we're talking about Kamehameha here), but range doesn't = precision, accurately targeting a small object over huge distances does = precision. However, you're probably right that precision wouldn't really help.

Again goku's analytic prediction is at such a high level he can predict the moves of someone who can stop time.

Again they are "special attacks" which are charged up into one point which is why they're more powerful than regular small ki blasts. Which are just a ball of ki or small uncharged blasts.

Too bad destructo disk isn't listed as durability negation anywhere on the wiki.

Flash is specifically talking to KARA saying if SHE gets the rush. Not every single Kryptonian. What debunks you even more is Superman has done it multiple times with any sort of rush.

Doesn't matter. Intangibility still would allow him to go through Goku's body and just stop being intangible. That's just normal logic.

If you read this scan it stated he gather the data. And he explicitly does find new information about an opponent passively.

DTG499 said:
@:EmperorRorepme it seems you are hinging on the assumption that goku would assume that supes HV is just a dinky Ki blast. He has a longer track record of dodge Ki blasts, the ones that he just deflects were had energy that would be energy equivalent to a jab. You know a regular weak Ki blast that you just spam.
Yeah I am, because nothing indicates anything else. Goku cannot sense it's properties at all.

The real cal howard said:
Goku has the range advantage because he can slam his fists together and blow up the universe.
Wait, 4-B Goku can do that? I only remember shaking the universe from SSG Goku vs beers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back