• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most controversial debate is up here again... Goku vs. Supes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean if Goku sees a planet sized laser beam pretty sure he'd teleport away lol. He teleported away before Kid Bu destroyed the Earth

>Ignoring all the other points

You're also literally assuming that Goku will just stand there and take it for some reason lol when he can easily avoid it in a number of ways.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Can't he still just use the heat vision to only blast at goku and not nuke the earth and still eventually win due to his AP advantage
Apparently Goku is the one with the AP advantage.

I thought Goku had AP advantage? and smaller lasers can be dodged easier. I also wanna note that a warp Kamehameha from behind would probably be effective against Supes despite his phasing unless he is constantly on that state.

What other points? A regular heat Vision would get dodged.

Then you argue AoE.

But AoE compromises innocent lifes and Sups wouldn't do such a thing in-character.

Sups range isn't helpful either. And Goku is well versed in dodging shit.

Supes also knows martial arts and can pressure point Goku if needed be

Goku can use pressure points too. I'm aware supes knows martial arts but compared to goku he's a white belt.

@blue

Base Goku can get to far above 4 KiloFoe or even two digit KiloFoe via mere scaling.

Give him the SSJ miltipliers and he can comfortably get to over 600... Yall can't act that 600 or even 1000 is a unreachable value when DB is known for the abuse of scaling chains and big multipliers.

The Calaca said:
What other points? A regular heat Vision would get dodged.
Then you argue AoE.

But AoE compromises innocent lifes and Sups wouldn't do such a thing in-character.

Sups range isn't helpful either. And Goku is well versed in dodging shit.
Pressure Points, Martial Arts, Infinite Stamina, Better Acurracy/ Aim, Better Sense, Dura Neg, Can survive in space

Im probably missing some

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Not to mention, Supes can toss people comparable to him to outer space with his punches or grappling
Bizarro does not really seem in optimal condition, I doubt Goku who has the ability of flight would just let himself be propelled to Outer Space.

What, Supes is 600. Goku has a scaling chain from 25.

No matter the scaling chain Supes is miles above Goku in AP
IDK, the scaling supposedly puts Goku at 2.5 MegaFOE, but scaling is really dumb in DB so I don't know if this is legit.

Apparently Goku is the one with the AP advantage.
What, Supes is 600. Goku has a scaling chain from 25.

No matter the scaling chain Supes is miles above Goku in AP

Read @Cryo's post above

IDK, the scaling supposedly puts Goku at 2.5 MegaFOE, but scaling is really dumb in DB so I don't know if this is legit.

These results were reached using massive low balls lmao..

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
A) Teleport from where? Supes can pinpoint from wherever he is on Earth...literally. Also refer to the other points above about the heat vision
B) The heat visions has the same AP even while dispersed. He has heavy control of that anyways and can change the visions's structure with a thought
Litteraly anywhere in the universe, hell, even outside of it.

None of the other point addressed anything i said and quite a few point where outright wrong like claiming AOE or precision advantage when Superman has planetary range while Goku has universal range.

No, that's not how dispersion work and changing the structure of it would just turn it into a beam struggle that Superman would lose since Goku has an AP advantage.

Omegas03 I guesse you can count it as a Goku vote, even if i'm not sure, i just find the AOE argument invalid.

You people can't still act that 600 is an unreachable number. Goku is unquantifiably above 4 KiloFoe in BASE. SSJ multipliers get him to over 600. DB is known for the abuse of scaling chains and transformation multipliers. Base Goku > 4KiloFoe. SSJ would be >>>160 KiloFoe as SSJ is at least 40x Base.

Omegas03 said:
You people can't still act that 600 is an unreachable number. Goku is unquantifiably above 4 KiloFoe in BASE. SSJ multipliers get him to over 600.
And that's ignoring all the scaling...like what...

Martial arts being listed as if it was an advantage is kind of weird, does superman even use Pressure points regularly? I also don't think Superman is the type to snipe from Outerspace from the beginning to the end of the match but I might be mistaking.

Pressure Points, Martial Arts, Infinite Stamina, Better Acurracy/ Aim, Better Sense, Dura Neg, Can survive in space

Im probably missing some

Infinite stamina doesn't matter since this is an argument of who one shots first.

Better accuracy and sense, goku can predict the moves of someone who can stop time.

Dura neg, refer to my first point.

The fight won't last long enough for Superman to be able to fly into space.

Pretty sure Supes can still fly around and kill Goku in space @Calaca
How exactly? Goku can teleport back if he's flung into space lol. That is if Supes can overpower him in grappling match anyway which is unlikely given Goku's AP advantage

Pretty sure Supes can still fly around and kill Goku in space @Calaca
Not with Speed equalized and both an AP advantage and a skill advantage in favor of Goku, IT is also an option.

Great, if he teleports back into earth Supes blasts him with heat vision to death
Too low AP and once again, skill advantage, his own blast, which are homing and not limited to just two ray and IT make the heat vision move VERY unlikely to do anything except being dodged or blasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back