• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most controversial debate is up here again... Goku vs. Supes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it happen instantly or can he keep attacking with that range, goku won't just stand there and take it if he can dodge.

Remember the Final Flash lol? Remember Frieza's supernova? Ki attacks can grow in size and range if a character wills it. And in character I don't see superman destroying the planet with his heat vision anyway lol

Buttersamuri said:
Yea. He ain't dodging Superman's lasers. Teleport to avoid them is more possible. But I don't recall him using teleport dodging a lot of at all
I doubt that if he sees a planet engulfing attack he'll try to evade it via physical means if he tries to evade it when he has much easier ways to evade em.

You Guys really think Goku will just stand there and take it? At worst case he can teleport away.

I am sure Superman leads with Heat vision, Buuuut does he really used an Planet ranged AoE one often? I doubt he'll use it right away until like, half through the battle.

Well that's fair but Goku has experience with energy attacks so dodging is still an option.

Btw, If this turns out to be an stomp for either party I can change the conditions if necessary.

Btw Goku's Analytical prediction shouldn't be underestimated as he can predict Hit's time-skip in base.

Yeh and tbh I think Goku has far more chance than people are claiming. AP wise he can just easily overpower Supes and idk if Goku is falling that fast against Heat Vision.

It's not like he knows goku can't breathe in space, and will he actually stay off flying into space and sniping goku at the start where goku could likely just manhandle him with ap?

UchihaSlayer96 said:
He can teleport to a different dimension if need be lol. Supes ain't catching him with that.
That would be Self-BFR if he doesnt come back to the field

And Supes has planetary range. Goku isnt safe in any place on Earth

That would be Self-BFR if he doesnt come back to the field

And Supes has planetary range. Goku isnt safe in any place on Earth

Goku can also easily BFR supes btw

And again Ki blasts are also Solar system in range lol. Even Saiyan saga piccolo's attack can easily reach the moon

I don't think goku could see that far, he might be able to teack his energy though. And if he goes into another dimension he can teleport right back.

BFR sounds like that's not really what Goku would resort to very fast at all. He likes his battles, and I would think only would hope on that in the worst situation

Omegas03 said:
I am an DB supporter, but tbf @Uchiha Goku doesn't BFR IC.
Ik, but I'm sure Supes wouldn't destroy the planet with heat vision in character as well lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back