• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most controversial debate continues... Son Goku vs Superman (7-20-16).

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
NormalPerson87 said:
Dragomer said:
Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Gilad Hyperstar said:
Goku transforms before Supes reaching him since speed is equalized
He wont go straight up to SSJ3
And Superman won't straight up use his full power either.
"Weaknesses: Goku seeks strong opponents and will therefore allow his opponents to reach their full power for the sake of a good fight. He often drops his guard and leaves openings for his opponents whenever he gets distracted, lowering his durability."
This what I saw from his profile.
If goku had an AP advantage that argument would be moot since he still uses a good deal of his power when fighting opponents.
Thing is that unless he goes SSJ3 at the bat one hit from Supes blasts him into a million pieces
1. That's true.

2. Wait, how long does it take for Goku to transform to SSJ3? I mean, if he has time to transform, how long would it take him? Or can he just transform immediately?

NormalPerson87 said:
NormalPerson87 said:
Dragomer said:
Gilad Hyperstar said:
Goku transforms before Supes reaching him since speed is equalized
He wont go straight up to SSJ3
And Superman won't straight up use his full power either.
"Weaknesses: Goku seeks strong opponents and will therefore allow his opponents to reach their full power for the sake of a good fight. He often drops his guard and leaves openings for his opponents whenever he gets distracted, lowering his durability."
This what I saw from his profile.
If goku had an AP advantage that argument would be moot since he still uses a good deal of his power when fighting opponents.
Thing is that unless he goes SSJ3 at the bat one hit from Supes blasts him into a million pieces
1. That's true.
2. Wait, how long does it take for Goku to transform to SSJ3? I mean, if he has time to transform, how long would it take him? Or can he just transform immediately?
He can do it immedieately.

It's just that it's horribly OOC

1. It's already been established that it would be literally impossible to say that goku is still 1 KiloFoe by the events of goku black arc

2. Superman never starts off with his full power, he always holds back.

3. Read cyro the mayo's scaling calculation. SS2 and 3 would be enough to make it a combative stomp.

4. The argument for supes winning is his hax.

Base Goku is literally around 1-6 kilofoes....
OK, I'll address that scaling thing again.

SPC is 1 KiloFoe.

SSJ3 is accepted as an at least X2 multiplier so that's 2 KiloFoe.

BoG arc Goku with SSJ is equal to his previous SSJ3, so 2 KiloFoe.

Goku has improved a lot from BoG to beginning of Black arc, so let's say 4 KiloFoe for his SSJ. 16 KiloFoe for SSJ3 (minimum accepted multiplier).

Base Goku halfway through the Black arc is already above his previous SSJ3 considering he's relative to Base Vegeta who at SSJ2 stomped SSJ1 Goku Black, who in Base was superior to SSJ3 Goku at the Beginning of the Arc.

Base Goku would be 16 KiloFoe. Super Saiyan puts him at over 600. And that's a huge Lowball.

He can do it immedieately.

It's just that it's horribly OOC
It's not out of character. If Goku senses that he needs SSJ3 to keep up with Superman, he'll go SSJ3.

600 isn't an unreachable or infinite number. Not especially when DB abuses multipliers and scaling a lot, saying he doesn't is a huge downplay.

1 can't reach 600 even if they stay at that tier for god knows how many time is bad logic.

And remember it's not mere scaling. Mere scaling takes Base Goku to the double digit KiloFoe, SSJ is a 40x multiplier that takes him closer to the MegaFoe. That's how DB works.

There is a massive difference between going 5 kilofoe up and going to 200 Kilofoe up. You can't say "he got stronger" to justify bumping goku up to 5 megafoe
Dragon Ball does this ALL THE TIME.

Yeah. 600 ain't an infinite value for Goku

Its like saying Goku can't be 600 times stronger than SPC, DB abuses multipliers and scaling chains.

There is a difference between going 5 kilofoe up and going to 200 Kilofoe up
Since the power multiplier for Super Saiyan forms 1, 2, and 3, are at least 40, 2, and 2, Super Saiyan 3 is at least a 160x multiplier which means base Goku only needs to be around 4-5 KiloFOE to be stronger than Superman.

Goku litteraly closed a 1333 time gap in the namek saga, from 90K to above Freezer's 120 million.

Litteraly the only thing that can't be closed by multipliers and scailing chain on this wiki is the tier from low 2-C onward.

The real cal howard said:
Without feats he can't be imo.
It just moves him far further onto the same tier. It's not like he goes from 4-B to 4-A by scaling. I don't see any trouble. It's like DBZ Vegito ain't reaching 100 KiloFoe.

Anyways I think we should address other points because the AP thing is going in circles.

600 Kilofoe
So, 640vs600? Or is there something I'm missing? Because that's a very neglegible AP difference.

640 as SSJ1 Goku and that's a Lowball but yeah they are quite relative.

Omegas03 said:
600 Kilofoe
So, 640vs600? Or is there something I'm missing? Because that's a very neglegible AP difference. 640 as SSJ1 Goku and that's a Lowball but yeah they are quite relative.
And what is Goku's AP as SSJ3 with the lowball?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back