• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most controversial debate continues... Son Goku vs Superman (7-20-16).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purgy said:
Omegas03 said:
Purgy said:
Honestly, this thread is completely pointless. If votes are just going to be removed so that the votes are more in Goku's favor then I'm out.
These votes should have been removed a long ago, it's hell ooc for Superman to just go out and AoE with heat vision when he alnost never uses it IC...
About as in character for Goku to actually spam IT in combat or use solar flare. Please don't tag me, I want nothing to do with this discussion.
We saw Goku do both and neither of those moves require Goku to suddenly cross half the planete instantly despite Superman being right there with speed equalized and then ignore everything Superman could do to counter those moves.

I mean even if we give everything to the planete AOE from space thing, it still ignore Goku just counter blasting with an AP advantage.

Iketheradianthero said:
Imagine deleting people comments showing how superior Superman is too any dragon ball characters and deleting votes for Superman, couldn't be me.
Dude, I'm the guy deleting your comments and I literally voted for Superman. You're arguing stats that aren't on the profiles in a thread that's already on pins and needles. Make a CRT and get it accepted. Until then, stop.

Roun12 said:
This thread was a mistake.
It always is because no matter how civil the debate, someone always comes aand has to poison the well.

Honestly, Wonder Woman vs Goku would have been better and more straightforward, but that's just my opinion.

EDIT: It's also my personal opinion that this matchup should be banned. It's just too big and always attracts someone who either massively downplays or wanks one of the character.

@iker If you want to Downgrade Goku, or Upgrade Superman, make a CRT, You can't make Superman Multi-Solar System in a Versus thread

I have this well in hand Schnee. It's literally one guy. I can easily delete his replies as everyone else is still civil.

I'd say it would be unfair to call this discussion toxic when everyone has been perfectly reasonable except just one guy who showed up 5 minute before the previous thread reached the post limit.

Adem Warlock69 said:
@iker
If you want to Downgrade Goku, or Upgrade Superman, make a CRT, You can't make Superman Multi-Solar System in a Versus thread
I mean, going by what I've seen, Multi-Solar System probably isn't too far fetched.

I don't understand the need to wank Superman or downplay Goku. Isn't it more satisfying if either of them wins in a very close match?

Gilad Hyperstar said:
The argument for Superman is nonsensical since why would Superman use a Planetry Heat Vision that would everyone on Earth, including the people he's trying to protect, against Goku?
You forget that Goku literally gets oneshot since he is starting in base

And also gets one shot'd at SSJ and SSJ2 forms

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Gilad Hyperstar said:
The argument for Superman is nonsensical since why would Superman use a Planetry Heat Vision that would everyone on Earth, including the people he's trying to protect, against Goku?
You forget that Goku literally gets oneshot since he is starting in base
And also gets one shot'd at SSJ and SSJ2 forms
Goku can sense and transform faster than Superman can close the gap and no, he doesn't get one shotted in either of those forms IIRC.

And that's forgetting Superman doesn't go all out from the start either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back