• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most controversial debate continues... Son Goku vs Superman (7-20-16).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell in character Superman tries his best to fly out of an area to take the fight away from the city, including space where Goku can't breathe in

So like.

What does Goku do here outside of punching him to death.

Okay, I may not be focusing on this thread, but what is the argument about a planetary AoE heat vision granting supes the victory?

Purgy said:
Removing votes does seem kind of unjustified, disagreeing with an argument somebody made doesn't mean it's vote should get disregarded.
Those votes went against the OP (Superman just instantly being in space) and against the character's page (Goku having less AOE than Superman) I'v seen multiple thread were stuff like that was discounted.

AKM sama said:
Okay, I may not be focusing on this thread, but what is the argument about a planetary AoE heat vision granting supes the victory?
Superman is in space so Goku can't IT to him (how he reached there isn't addressed when i asked) and use planetary heat vision so Goku can't dodge (Goku counter blasting wasn't addressed either when i asked), that's why i asked if those votes could be removed since that argument was just dropped and didn't make sense to begin with.

Where is the fight being held?

Even if he's 17KiloFOE he's already matching Supes 650KiloFOE in SSJ, and SSJ2 and SSJ3 would help Goku to quickly close the gap

Omegas03 said:
SBA for the location so New York.
So why would Supes target the entire planet with his planetary heat vision?

Nitro90 said:
Anyone factor in the fact Goku could Solar flare and temporarily blind Superman which would give a better/more opening and stop the heat vision
And Goku himself has eye attacks which are invisible

After reading more of the arguments, Calaca and EmperorRorepme have convinced me once again. I'm switching again to Superman for reasons before.

Superman can see invisible beings and he can't be blinded, his vision is actually capable of defaulting blind light from what's important

The argument for Superman is nonsensical since why would Superman use a Planetry Heat Vision that would everyone on Earth, including the people he's trying to protect, against Goku?

I'm pretty sure Oblivion of the Endless posted a scan that showed Superman blinding Flash and Green Arrow with his heat vision last thread. Superman can do solar flare too, and he's never been affected by bright lights in a fight.

So why would Supes target the entire planet with his planetary heat vision?

I don't even know. That's why the votes were discounted, it's hella ooc.

You've had multiple ennemies Goku faced who tried to fly around or away, we never saw Goku just randomly assume they gave up, he always gave chase.

If Superman moves first, he can still be pummeled with Ki blast, their speed are equalized but their attacks are still faster than themself, otherwise it would make ki blast and Heat vision pointless.

Honestly, this thread is completely pointless. If votes are just going to be removed so that the votes are more in Goku's favor then I'm out.

Imagine deleting people comments showing how superior Superman is too any dragon ball characters and deleting votes for Superman, couldn't be me.

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Also why would Superman escape to space rather than attacking Goku? He doesn't know Goku can't breathe in space
That and Goku can just IT back on earth immediatly after knowing Superman down a bit.

Purgy said:
Honestly, this thread is completely pointless. If votes are just going to be removed so that the votes are more in Goku's favor then I'm out.
These votes should have been removed a long ago, it's hell ooc for Superman to just go out and AoE with heat vision when he alnost never uses it IC...

Schnee One said:
Superman can see invisible beings and he can't be blinded, his vision is actually capable of defaulting blind light from what's important
They are invisible because they are shockwaves there's nothing to see in general. Where is that on he's profile because he has been blinded before

Better question, why are they not in the WoV

I thought about that a few hours onto the thread but I kept the default location since there were a lot of votes.

Omegas03 said:
Purgy said:
These votes should have been removed a long ago, it's hell ooc for Superman to just go out and AoE with heat vision when he alnost never uses it IC...
About as in character for Goku to actually spam IT in combat or use solar flare. Please don't tag me, I want nothing to do with this discussion.

No vote had to be with Goku spamming solar flare. And IIRC no vote had to be with Goku spamming IT but instead counter attacking with it in certain situations which is IC for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back