• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Human Dragon vs The Human Monster

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
How many megatons does Garou scale to
As far as I remember in One Punch Man we do not have an exact calc for 7-A, we just assume that they should be 7X or 8X stronger than Genos that has AP of 14 Megatons, but Half Monster Garou is far superior to Metal Bat with Fighting Spirit Boost that could one-shot Human Garou that weakened was a bit weaker than Bang and Bomb that are a little above the baseline and that with the Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist they could not do significant damage on Rover, but that Half Monster Garou temporarily subjugated Rover with a punch (though Rover did not feel anything at all, but Garou at least pushed him, which Bang and Bomb did not could do together with their special technique). In summary: Half Monster Garou is vastly superior to baseline for a non-quantifiable amount

Dragon Force Natsu is far superior to a 578 Megaton feat, while Garou is far superior than 112 megaton feat then, in which case I give it to Natsu because of his huge AP advantage, as well as having better range, and AOE, Garou's definitely got better technique but Natsu's superior Raw power will win out

7-As scaled from Jellal would be Mountain level+ if that's the case, which is not reflected in their profiles. Also low-end of 298 megatons was accepted

Graf Thorsdottir said:
7-As scaled from Jellal would be Mountain level+ if that's the case, which is not reflected in their profiles. Also low-end of 298 megatons was accepted
So Natsu Natural Dragon Force is far superior to 298 Megatons... so in this case I will have to withdraw the vote of the Aubin, since it was based with Natsu being far superior to 578 Megatons and not far superior to 298 Megatons.

Is Garou's heat resistance from the second or third key?

So Natsu is nearly 3x stronger than Garou and he has the AoE and stuff. With Speed =ized Garou is above the Mach 3500 due to the scaling I think. But I can't find any speed calc for Natsu but the Laxus's lightning one.

Calaca Vs said:
Is Garou's heat resistance from the second or third key?
So Natsu is nearly 3x stronger than Garou and he has the AoE and stuff. With Speed =ized Garou is above the Mach 3500 due to the scaling I think. But I can't find any speed calc for Natsu but the Laxus's lightning one.
Garou Heat Resistance is his Half Monster Form which is the one being used in this match.

I've already said, Half Monster Garou is vastly superior to 100 Megatons or 112 Megatons for an unknown amount.

Is that a vote for Natsu?

Well Heat Resistance'll be helpful against Natsu's flames. I'll wait some speed input before posting my vote.

I thought that both Low-end and Mid-ends were accepted, even then, I think Natsu still wins, he still has a solid 2.7x AP advantage against Garou, and once again his AOE, and Range are gonna come in handy here, to my Knowledge, Garou doesn't fight a lot of AP and AOE Fighters, plus Natsu's no slouch when it comes to hand to hand, I think Natsu can take it, even with Heat Resistance I don't think Garou can resist Natsu's insane Heat and Fire

Natsu takes it High-Difficulty

What exactly is "Half-Moster" Garou? And there so much Natsu versions it's make a hard time to understand which one have this particular ability.

Did he have Regenerationn negation? If not then he have nothing good to fight against Garou.

Half-Monster Garou is an overall boost on Garou's abilities. It's not a monster yet but the transformation has started at this point. If I'm not wrong the used Natsu for this fight it's the only 7-A one and that version doesn't have Regen Negation.

The mid end of 578 megatons should be used, since the low end doesn't make sense due to normal meteors not being that slow. The mid end is the most correct one

Captain Torch said:
The mid end of 578 megatons should be used, since the low end doesn't make sense due to normal meteors not being that slow. The mid end is the most correct one
Please do not derail this Thread, make a Thread on which End should be used and do not argue about it here as it is not the main thread topic.

Well after some research I only found Natsu's speed feat. And is nearly 3x slower than Garou.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:AidenBrooks999/Natsu_Lifts_and_Dodges_-_Fairy_Tail

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:LordXcano/Atomic_Samurai_is_a_Bit_Faster_than_Sound

I can't found any other calc for speed. Yeah Natsu's far faster than that but so is Garou.

So if we take the 5x diff in AP in Natsu's favour and the 3x speed gap in Garou's favour Natsu wouldn't need much to put him down. However Garou isn't just faster but far more skilled. Brawlers like Natsu are no prob for Garou even with Natsu's tactical skills in some fights. Even with the AP diff Garou has some resistance to heat so he possibly can tank Natsu's attacks but the difference it's not that big to not getting harmed (but even Gyoro Gyoro was surprised of Garou's heat resistance).

But Garou's Reactive Evolution and Accelerated Development'll take care of the AP gap with minimal effort. Garou has fighted with pretty strong opponents before even half-dead so Natsu's big AoE'll be a temporary problem. Garou'll adapt to Natsu's fighting style before Natsu can put him down.

On top of that Natsu is a CQC fighter and his AoE can be slightly deflected with WSRSF if Garou is 3x faster than him. And in the stamina department there's no way Natsu can keep up with Garou if he can't replenish his magic.

I vote Garou mid to high diff.

@Calaca VS

Yes, we should consider the mid-end, since Natsu would not be in total disadvantage against Garou in combat and I want to make this match as fair as possible for Garou and Natsu.

Annnnd I just noticed the AP......

On second thought, Natsu wins by being that much stronger

This...Might actually be an AP stomp

Back