• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Human Dragon vs The Human Monster

The Natsu one was made because this thread pointed out the wrong end was being used for one of his calcs. The Orochi one was made sometime after the thread was made but they're not directly related.

What do you mean by "he still ranked (i suppose tanked?) attacks from him"? He's not tanked them... except his fire attack. It's just heat/fire resistance feat and definitely not durability.

Even if he was instructed not to kill, he had no way of knowing that Garou had regen. That would have been a sure kill move so you can't say he followed the directions.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Even if he was instructed not to kill, he had no way of knowing that Garou had regen. That would have been a sure kill move so you can't say he followed the directions.
He went through the exact same prrocess as garou, and that still doesn't mean he wasn't holding back

He wasn't though? You just said he was learning from Garou, that means that he was supposed to be trying to get stronger. You can't do that if the person you are learning from is dead. I mean going for the kill = not holding back in most cases.

Wait.

How does your point work?

You admit thaat he shouldn't want to kill garou due to learning from hum and getting stronger.

And yet you fail to counter the fact that he went through the same process to become a monster, and likely knows that the limits can be pushed

I'm saying there's a contradiction. You said both that he was learning from Garou and that he doesn't want to kill Garou. However, Orochi is the only monster that's been trained like this. He knows that he's literally the only one who survived being pushed to his limits. He shouldn't be trying to push Garou's limits because becoming a monster only gives you more physical strength and not skill. This is seen as when Orochi mimics Garou's fighting style. There's no need for him to try to upgrade Garou because all Poro told him to do was learn from him and he ignores that by almost killing Garou. It's possible that he needed to fight without holding back to learn.

What..?

You don't need to kill someone to learn from them, nor was it ever implied.

He was also present while the monoluge made it clear that garou is an experiment like him, and there is no reason to assume he needs to be pushed to learn stuff.

No, I said that Orochi was supposed to be learning but going for a kill shot is counter productive in that case. This means he was trying to kill Garou because there would be no reason for him to push Garou.

Exept that that attack doesn't kill him, and that oro went through the exact same process, so would be the most likely to know beyond psychos

I'm saying using a move that could have killed him was pointless if he's not supposed to kill Garou at all. Tbh, the feat of not getting all of your body destroyed when you get hit with a 6-B attack should be above 7-A logically.

Isn't that what downscaling is? Anyways if Country level Orochi is accepted then Half Garou will probably be bumped up to Country unless Orochi's just going to beat Garou up and never get hit back until Garou fully evolves which probably won't happen.

Why is base Garou mountain level for fighting against Bang who is mountain level for oneshotting a city block level? And Half Garou is mountain level for surviving against Rover and Orochi? This doesn't make any sense.

This?

I'm already following it, and it's about downgrades rather than upgrading Orochi to country level. Unless you mean small country level via scaling to Tats?

Just noticed this has been over for a long while now, added it to Garou's profile and I'll request it for Natsu's in a moment

If natsu is 6x stronger then why its even a matchup?and idk how is better than natsu in h2h matchup he user can copy his move but he can't copy his flame attack. Also Natsu have laxus lighting which paralyzes opponent on touch. Voting for natsu

"If natsu is 6x stronger then why its even a matchup?"

It's not. It's currently a stomp, and will be even more of a stomp if/when Garou is downgraded

Orochi is comparable to at Tornado (who's at least 6-C), and Half Monster Garou was comparable to casual Orochi, so no, he's probably not getting downgraded.

Back