• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Human Dragon vs The Human Monster

It can't be right? Half-Monster Garou is a decent amount above baseline, and Natsu isn't Mountain level+. The gap from top to bottom mountain level is 10x, so since Natsu isn't in the upper half, it's impossible for Natsu to have a 5x ap advantage on Garou... right?

So uhh.....

Lemme get this straight

Garou is 7A by being well above Baseline 7As, which is 100 Megatons

Natsu is well above 578 megatons......

Ignoring that Garou is well above 100 Megatons as is Natsu above 578, that's an Almost 6x AP advantage, beyond the capacity to AP stomp

Natsu casually ranks most punches and kicks Garou's head into space

To be Fair, Natsu has damaged people with Heat resistance, and since he has the 6x advantage of AP, he stomps bad

@Gargoyle

Since Natsu is listed as Mountain level and not Mountain level+, shouldn't this mean that the low end of the calculation is used, putting Natsu's AP as 'above 298 megs'

But if Garou took on someone with Greater AP, than Natsu, why wouldn't he scale, it seems some other factor is missing, to prove that the fight with Orochi is a legit reason for why Natsu Loses

If he was stomped by Orochi, why wouldn't he be stomped by Natsu, Natsu's fire has burned Sand, Death, and Time, and he has higher than a 6x AP advantage, I'm wondering if the votes above should even count as they're going on the idea that Garous Hand to Hand Combat is better and would beat Natsu, plus he has Heat Resistance, he gets stomped here pretty bad, and I don't see a real reason why Natsu Loses

Garou tanked Orochi's breath attack even being heavily injured.

And as GyroNutz said we should use the 298 megatons since Natsu's profile use that end.

Because unlike Natsu, Orochi not fire based fighter. All Natsu special attack purely fire based. Garou got speed advantage, can deflect attacks, have reactive evolution and adaptability besides his heat resistance, and Regenerationn.

EDIT: On the other hand i didn't see real reason why Natsu would win this, besides his x6 x2 AP advantage....

But literally Natsu only showed Regen Negation with the Savage Dragon Fire, maybe you should do a CRT to organize Natsu's powers for each version.

Natsu's fire is able to burn things like souls and power null. That on it's own makes it better than Orochi's fire which has none of those special properties.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Natsu's fire is able to burn things like souls and power null. That on it's own makes it better than Orochi's fire which has none of those special properties.
.... Natsu Soul Manipulation is only to SDF and 7DF and not to Natural Dragon Force, and about power null ... You know.... gatou not have a anyone energy or magic attack to Natsu power null

By Murata statement Orochi can rival Tatsumaki = Low 6-B, 1 Teraton > 298 Megaton by 3300 times... Why would Natsu fire attack would be stronger?

If you're saying that Orochi is country level and mountain level Garou tanked his fire because he has fire resistance you should wait for the orochi being country level to be accepted. Right now there is a crt which is going to make Natsu mountain level plus so we should wait on that for now.

Also @Enryu Garg rescinded his vote for Garou.

DragonEmperor23 said:
If you're saying that Orochi is country level and mountain level Garou tanked his fire because he has fire resistance you should wait for the orochi being country level to be accepted.
Umm, i mean it's already statement. It's not Me who's said that, it was Murata. How strong Natsu without his fire at all?

I see like one "Maybe you should do a CRT" and the only other CRT I could imagine is the discussion on ap and speed still not done and me trying to reread the entire series to find reasons to scale each other

Also citing sources is always good

There are a CRT for Country level Prochi and Mountain Level+ Natsu. Either of them being accepted would change the outcome of this match. My comment about the crts was right above your post.

Prochi? Orochi? Now Imagining Poro-Orochi....

I didn't see it and took a minute more when I was typing though but hey, with a discussion this long usually anything that requires massive crts should be closed.

DragonEmperor23 said:
There are a CRT for Country level Prochi and Mountain Level+ Natsu. Either of them being accepted would change the outcome of this match. My comment about the crts was right above your post.
Didn"t garou spectacularly fail to actualy hurt, or properly hit, orochi?

Back