• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

the Gem homeworld are exterminated

this is probably a stomp

rules: Time travel are restric

daleks only have technology up to 5B, 12 hours of preparation and are at least 2,000 daleks

the gems have at least 1 day of preparation

the fight will be on the homeworld from a nursery like the one that steven and lars saw.

who wins?

you are not daleks, you must be exterminated, Exterminate, EXTERMINATE!:

From a thin flake of mica to the deepest, hardest stone, we all must make sacrifices for the sake of our perfect empire!:

hello I am, the DOCTOR:

The daleks have better weapons and hax overall.

Also their profile is being massively revised soon.

Also they can just ask the Toymaker to kill the gems for them

if you want I can restrict the time travel after all the dalek has an acausality similar to the time lords iirc

I'm pretty sure there must be a feat to give it acasuality at least type 1 but well although he has his version of khorne to bring him back Xd

I mean it's not like the Toymaker revived individual daleks on the spot? It's likely he was why a dalek survived after the time war but it's not directly applicable.

it depends it was not 1 time they used it and it was also not steven universe (verse) only at least 2 known races (gems and humans)? Iirc

Are you sure it wasn't just something specific to the gems? one can have mind hax layers of affecting x race no matter if it is in the far end of the universe and not work against Y race.

It works my removing the consciousness of the things it targets, including things without biological brains like Gems

Back