• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soupywolf5

They/Them
Creation vs Dipper Pines

Speed is unequalized, Dipper has prior knowledge about Creation's abilities, the fight takes place in the Cawthon household (With Dipper in the Attic and Creation in the Basement)

Stats: Creation's AP/Dura is 12.89 Megajoules, their speed is 28.7076 meters/second, and their LS is 510.29 kilograms. Dipper's AP is 17.25 Megajoules, his Dura is 118.97 Megajoules, his speed is 15.6464 meters/second, and his LS is 5,822.25 kilograms (Dipper has a ~1.338x AP advantage, a ~9.229x Durability advantage and an ~11.409x LS advantage, Creation has a ~1.834x speed advantage)

Fire Feddy:

Pine Tree:

Weirdmageddon Part 2:

Interestig battle, just following for now but here is a question, what equipament dipper has here?
It's all listed as standard, so I guess all of it (I think his magnet gun would be the most useful, since it could at least temporarily disable Creation)

I wonder why the size changing laser isn't o e of his profile as a equipament
I actually had that exact item in mind when I was looking through his equipment and was wondering why it wasn’t on there (I guess he didn’t have it for very long, but I think he should still have it as optional equipment)

I actually had that exact item in mind when I was looking through his equipment and was wondering why it wasn’t on there (I guess he didn’t have it for very long, but I think he should still have it as optional equipment)
Agree(I would also say he should have rumble as opional equipament sinse he can summon him to add in combat if he want, also he took It to the fight in the strangedon) also, the latern can make him 9-B as mable was able to break a wall with It

Honestly the Igniteds’ (Or at least Freddy and Creation’s) “will leave at 6AM” weakness barely even constitutes a weakness given their time manipulation

Like, yeah they retreat at 6, but then they reset the hours almost immediately afterwards so it’s 12 again and they’re coming right back, then Feddy does his thing in the Office and makes it so time just stops passing entirely, and sure Scott could get around that by confronting Freddy enough times, but then Basement & Attic come along and say “nah, it just won’t be 6AM ever and there’s nothing you can do about it”

Like sure it’s still notable enough to put on their profiles, and I don’t think all of the Ignited can do that on their own, but with Freddy and Creation that weakness is practically nonexistent with how little it actually matters

Honestly the Igniteds’ (Or at least Freddy and Creation’s) “will leave at 6AM” weakness barely even constitutes a weakness given their time manipulation

Like, yeah they retreat at 6, but then they reset the hours almost immediately afterwards so it’s 12 again and they’re coming right back, then Feddy does his thing in the Office and makes it so time just stops passing entirely, and sure Scott could get around that by confronting Freddy enough times, but then Basement & Attic come along and say “nah, it just won’t be 6AM ever and there’s nothing you can do about it”

Like sure it’s still notable enough to put on their profiles, and I don’t think all of the Ignited can do that on their own, but with Freddy and Creation that weakness is practically nonexistent with how little it actually matters
Is mostly there for if their time manip is negated or nullified.

Does he use IC the time loop thing normal freddy uses?
he activates it right off the bat.

Freddy still retreats at 6 AM, as his time manipulation doesn't restart the loop if you fend him off enough times. Creation in hindsight literally has zero reason to have that there, and honestly im not sure what i was thinking when putting it there.

Then... Dipper gets time stomped. If he even gets close to winning the time loop just... restarts. Or does he not restart it if he is destroyed?

Then... Dipper gets time stomped. If he even gets close to winning the time loop just... restarts. Or does he not restart it if he is destroyed?
The time loop don't affect the fight It self, just makes so that 6 am never is reached, creation don't get undamaged or anythig like that lol, is basically them just makig the night last longer

He faced bill so this is a big ass courage fesat, but he never faced something that supernaturaly drains sanity and forces fear like creation
So, he will be able to fight it off momentarily, but will eventually succumb to it. What's Creation's tactics? Dipper has prior knowledge, so he will try to not stare at it and reduce interaction. The ap difference isn't that big, but Creation is completely uncapable of harming dipper physically, and Dipper also has the LS advantage by a large margin. Dipper has knowledge of its abilities, not its strenght, so while his best tactic would be face to face combat, I don't know if that'd be his selected move, considering that Creation's abilities would, under normal circumstances, be better in face to face, but here, if he is grabbed, he is ******. Creation, if I'm not wrong, fights head on, but I, really, don't know. Although a war of attrition would be better for him.

In other words:
While Dipper would be better head on, he would likely try to minimize interaction, and while creation would be better in a war of attrition, he would likely go face to face.

Although I don't have personal knowledge of neither of the characters, so I might be wrong about their tactics.

I would prefere to wait untill Dipper get the flaslight as optional equipament before keep going as I'm not sure what he could do here without It

Creation beingh turned gummy bear sized and dipper just step on It? or do that

That doesn't incap creation, it could still act and use it's hax when destroyed to that degree.

Dipper's only real wincon here is to escape Creation and wait for it's physiological instability to get the better of it and incap itself.

That doesn't incap creation, it could still act and use it's hax when destroyed to that degree.

Dipper's only real wincon here is to escape Creation and wait for it's physiological instability to get the better of it and incap itself.
? You are saying that smashing It into dust wouldn't incapacitate It? dipper coukd also make creation so small It's impossible too see too

? You are saying that smashing It into dust wouldn't incapacitate It? dipper coukd also make creation so small It's impossible too see too
The Ignited (and further creation) can act and use their hax while incapacitated while reduced to nothing but a hook (for foxy).

they definitely can.

The Ignited (and further creation) can act and use their hax while incapacitated while reduced to nothing but a hook (for foxy).

they definitely can.
Aren't thei haxes sight based? Also Dipper know how to exorcise creature from other existences like ghosts, IDK if would be effective on creation trough.

would dipper be able to deal with Creation trying to manipulate him into coming back using visions and hallucinations? creation did it for months (possibly years) against Nick Cawthon to get him to come back to the house, where he promptly killed him.
I think so, he has dealth with other on his mind tring to make him do things so he has experience to not trust them and convinced mable to leave a place made too literaly be her personal paradise

I think so, he has dealth with other on his mind tring to make him do things so he has experience to not trust them and convinced mable to leave a place made too literaly be her personal paradise
I doubt Dipper would be able to handle this for months upon years every single day where he's beckoned to come back to some random location he's likely to get suppressed to not knowing. he likely wouldn't even connect it to Creation, as it'd never be something it could do.

I doubt Dipper would be able to handle this for months upon years every single day where he's beckoned to come back to some random location he's likely to get suppressed to not knowing. he likely wouldn't even connect it to Creation, as it'd never be something it could do.
If Dipper is able to leave and go to the mistery shack there he is protected from mind based powers thanks to the uniorn hair ting... also, If creation don't convince dipper to come back in one day I'm almost sure this count as a incapcaitation alread

Wait he can' get into the shack thanks to the location beingh not evenclose to gravity falls... would summonig a army of zombies to get creation busy work?

Back