• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Personally disagree. it puts all the main characters right on the top of the list (RAT, The Puppeteer, Mary Schmit), and puts the fodder unimportant characters near the bottom (New Candy/Cindy, basically all of the FNAC 1 characters, Origami Cat, etc)

Edit: WIP RAT profile
I mean, there is no FNAF without the C and this can also be said about fnaf profiles as well, just think game order is better organized

I mean, there is no FNAF without the C and this can also be said about fnaf profiles as well, just think game order is better organized
If we could figure out what games/restraunts happened before what, i'd change the FNAF verse page to be the same, but the lore is so ****** i couldn't possibly do that without problems coming up.

Luckily, FNAC is straight forward with what happens.

RAT and CAT Theatre -> FNAC 3 nightmares -> Candy's burger and fries -> Factory -> probably the fourth game stuff

Isn't RAT the one who dismantle Chessster? This would be a AP or LS feat?

All the other animatronics can one shoot RAT in that one minigame

If we could figure out what games/restraunts happened before what, i'd change the FNAF verse page to be the same, but the lore is so ****** i couldn't possibly do that without problems coming up.

Luckily, FNAC is straight forward with what happens.

RAT and CAT Theatre -> FNAC 3 nightmares -> Candy's burger and fries -> Factory -> probably the fourth game stuff
Fourth game? The remaster?

We don't know how the guard did this
We actually do! The phone guy specifically says the night guard was going crazy working there, and snuck a wrench in there, and went in beating the living daylights out of Blank.

either way, thats a durability feat from enduring someone smacking him around with a wrench.

I mean, the animatronics should still be considerable stronger, no?
Definitely. especially any Wirelock animatronic would upscale from that value.

Wirelock animatronics upscale from normal ones, due to being very casual with their feats regular ones need to actually put effort into doing

Regular animtronics scale to BLANK, being able to smash open a large window with a single hit (Needs calc)

other feats that could be used is Chester breaking into the vent in fnac2

Also, the animatronics are all gdasscannon(somewhat) sinse they all can one shot RAT(FNAC3 secret minigame) and RAT can theorically one shot Cheester (trough may not have been a ine shoot for this)

Also, the animatronics are all gdasscannon(somewhat) sinse they all can one shot RAT(FNAC3 secret minigame) and RAT can theorically one shot Cheester (trough may not have been a ine shoot for this)
which minigame was it that they attacked rat in? it might be an outlier for both of them as the only thing that really put rat down for good was a building fire which completely destroyed him.

Thats less rat getting oneshot, that's the animatronics keeping RAT within the storage room. we don't have much context but it's pretty clear he's still functional after any beating they're giving him, and he's clearly resilient enough to try over and over to get out.

not exactly glass canon worthy. it's actually probably good evidence Wirelock animatronics being superior to regular ones.

Thats less rat getting oneshot, that's the animatronics keeping RAT within the storage room. we don't have much context but it's pretty clear he's still functional after any beating they're giving him, and he's clearly resilient enough to try over and over to get out.

not exactly glass canon worthy. it's actually probably good evidence Wirelock animatronics being superior to regular ones.
Hum... no no, I see where You get this impression but no I see this more as the game "reseting" sinse this is the explanation of how that one guard died in the second game New Candy minigame, not to mention the similarities with RAT deestroying chester in the way the minigame "turns off"

When i make the monster profiles, i'll remake the nightmare animatronic profiles and we'll have monster vs nightmare matchups 🔥

they are the least of my concern though, mostly because unlike all the animatronics, they aren't going to have many hax. Emil Macko confirmed the monsters are not animatronics. so they really just gonna have Large Size, partial Cyborgization and maybe perception manipulation.

Monster animatronics also have a possible speed feat that being the little minigame you play when they move their head around.

So some fun feat i found for RAT and CAT would be that in FNAC2, his kill was compared to a bear attack.
FNaC2-Newspaper-3.png

So some fun feat i found for RAT and CAT would be that in FNAC2, his kill was compared to a bear attack.
FNaC2-Newspaper-3.png
Yes, he is compared to a bear atack byt really is only comparing bites and clawing, there is no feat of strengh there unfortunetly, trough I can see a "possible" beingh applied for the scaling

Also, after watching every single fnac 3 minigame, dreamscape sequence and jumpscares, I can say the monsters have no feats of AP, only reaction speed/combat speed with then moving their heads to not get the light into their eyes

When i make the monster profiles, i'll remake the nightmare animatronic profiles and we'll have monster vs nightmare matchups 🔥
The new FNAF book may make them go back up

Yes, he is compared to a bear atack byt really is only comparing bites and clawing, there is no feat of strengh there unfortunetly, trough I can see a "possible" beingh applied for the scaling
wdym no feat of strength there? the news paper says RAT (or cat, depending who you die to) mauled Mary's daughter to death so badly that people who investigate crime scenes thought it looked like a bear mauled them using his bare (haha funni) hands. that's definitely something.
Also, after watching every single fnac 3 minigame, dreamscape sequence and jumpscares, I can say the monsters have no feats of AP, only reaction speed/combat speed with then moving their heads to not get the light into their eyes
Yeah, besides attacking Mary as a child, they lack a whole lot of AP stuff.
Oh, I liked It, really liked It

Don't we have cheester beating up a energy panel in FNAC 2?
I doubt the chester one is very notable, it's a vent duct he takes a couple of hits to knock down.

Back