• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
wdym no feat of strength there? the news paper says RAT mauled Mary's daughter to death so badly that people who investigate crime scenes thought it looked like a bear mauled them using his bare (haha funni) hands. that's definitely something.
There is no stated broken bones or anything like that, It's beigh compared the way she was mauled, all was flesh deep damage

To be comparable to a bear would need to at least be stated a single broken bone in the newspaper

There is no stated broken bones or anything like that, It's beigh compared the way she was mauled, all was flesh deep damage

To be comparable to a bear would need to at least be stated a single broken bone in the newspaper
you would actually only need bones broken to be mentioned for scaling to the Bear's bite, the claws don't have mention to breaking bones, but do have mention to mauling humans.
Also, why skull crushing?
read the bear profile wrong.

you would actually only need bones broken to be mentioned for scaling to the Bear's bite, the claws don't have mention to breaking bones, but do have mention to mauling humans.
Mauling is just ripping flesh with the teeth, still no broken bones, any way, all of this would just put them around the same level of a sharp weapon sinse point things alread can normaly do that, basically, we can't scale them to bear strengh whem we only have flesh wounds to scale

But again, I agree with a "9-C, possible Higher (the animatronics damage where compared to a bear atack)

Mauling is just ripping flesh with the teeth, still no broken bones, any way, all of this would just put them around the same level of a sharp weapon sinse point things alread can normaly do that, basically, we can't scale them to bear strengh whem we only have flesh wounds to scale

But again, I agree with a "9-C, possible Higher (the animatronics damage where compared to a bear atack)
should i just quickly edit RAT's profile, or do i need to make a CRT for that?

Any way, gonna really quick add things like link for the grizzly bear profile and head pulling common feats calc just for better organization and references when using the profile

Hum... Maybe we can scale the monsters to the skull crack thing sinse they are nightmares based on the girl trauma of the event?
They're like 2 feet taller than the normal animatronics, and built like body builders i wouldn't be surprised if they could do that.

They're like 2 feet taller than the normal animatronics, and built like body builders i wouldn't be surprised if they could do that.
... they aren't build like body builders, any way, the "skull crack" newspaper is even in the dreamscape, so I think they can scale to what created her trauma, also just trough of a thing, Shadow rat in the dreamscape can have a movement speed sinse he can cahce the girl, we would only need to find a "ruler" to get the distance he can cross in one second

... they aren't build like body builders
for cyborg meat monsters that terrorize the local preschool, they're pretty well built. (besides vinnie because **** that guy!!!!)
any way, the "skull crack" newspaper is even in the dreamscape, so I think they can scale to what created her trauma, also just trough of a thing, Shadow rat in the dreamscape can have a movement speed sinse he can cahce the girl, we would only need to find a "ruler" to get the distance he can cross in one second
The problem with trying to measure anything to get the speed of him in the dreamscape, is that he'll only come out when your far off the path, meaning theres literally just him, Mary, and a large void around the two. if you get close to the path again, he'll run away.

The wiki says this;
  • The Puppeteer's first and only appearance is in the cutscenes of FNAC 3. He is also personified in the monster of Night 6, Monster Vinnie. However in the first two games, he was possessing Vinnie after getting caught and dying in prison.
Does anyone know of a source that claims Puppeteer died in prison and possessed Vinnie?

The problem with trying to measure anything to get the speed of him in the dreamscape, is that he'll only come out when your far off the path, meaning theres literally just him, Mary, and a large void around the two. if you get close to the path again, he'll run away.
I mean, we have a bunch of toys in the dream scape and can use Mary to scale(using averge kid girl size) for the distance, and RAT don't comes from nothing, You can find him in front of Your path at random while walking in the dark, so to messure It we would just need someone to find him in the dark and run a single step and stop, we should be able to see his entire path to her like that

The wiki says this;
  • The Puppeteer's first and only appearance is in the cutscenes of FNAC 3. He is also personified in the monster of Night 6, Monster Vinnie. However in the first two games, he was possessing Vinnie after getting caught and dying in prison.
Does anyone know of a source that claims Puppeteer died in prison and possessed Vinnie?
It's implied that Vinnie is the puppeteer and also... who else would be? lol, but as far as I know only that, also doon't make Monster Vinnie and Vinnie in the same profile

The wiki says this;
Mary finally gave insight on what actually happened on the day he killed the two actors after she recovered in therapy, and the Puppeteer was arrested and either executed, or died in prison. Vinnie in the first game would give heavily implications on Rat's and Cat's actors deaths, so the puppeteer possessed vinnie.

The Puppeteer was arrested after the events of FNAC3, with Mary finally giving insight what actually happened on the day he killed the two actors, and the Puppeteer was arrested and either executed, or died in prison. Vinnie in the first game would give heavily implications on Rat's and Cat's actors deaths.
It's a situation of "there is no direct confirmation but there is no way that this isn't the true"

Just a trough, the penguin would be 10-C, right?
10-C, possibly 9-C. he's still able to knock RAT back into the storage room like the rest of the cast iirc.
It's a situation of "there is no direct confirmation but there is no way that this isn't the true"
Not only that, but every other character that died in the series have possessed animatronics that highly related to their personality/death, so vinnie would make sense.

One thing that's becoming clear is that there are actually a lot of profiles here.

Like, I don't think Cat, Old Candy, Candy, CandyV2, and Shadow Candy can get keys, they're different characters entirely

One thing that's becoming clear is that there are actually a lot of profiles here.

Like, I don't think Cat, Old Candy, Candy, CandyV2, and Shadow Candy can get keys, they're different characters entirely
Yeah. Cat, Old Candy, Candy, and Candy V2, and shadow Candy despite being candy the cat, are not the same character.

many cat profiles.

Rat also gets three. Rat, Monster Rat, Shadow Rat

I could see Monster and Shadow getting merged since they're maaaybe the same entity???

Rat also gets three. Rat, Monster Rat, Shadow Rat

I could see Monster and Shadow getting merged since they're maaaybe the same enitity???
Nah, Shadow Rat appearing in the dreamscape shuts down the idea of them being the same people, as they're physical representatives of Mary's trauma of the event.

Also, Shadow Cat could get a profile.

Back