• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Father of Chakra Vs The Father of the Quincy

Arcker123

He/Him
The Savior of this World Vs The One Who Will Rob It of Everything
  • I'm very confident this can be fair and can be added (Wink)
  • Yhwach Vs Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki
  • The prodigal sons of the gods of their respective verses
  • Both 5-C (Base Yhwach Vs Ten-Tails Jinchuriki Hago)
  • Speed =
  • SBA Otherwise
kw27rffhxmkcomjv6bnw62rkhesy6ox4_hq.jpg
bleach__yhwach_juha_bach_by_thedudebleach-d7cyysl.jpg

Last edited:
Yhwach is gonna leave a big impact on hagoromo's life i feel..... even as a naruto supporter, its gonna be fun seeing hagoromo shit himself after meeting someone similarly haxxed as him.

Um. It probably can't do that
Hmm, what is your opinion about the similarities between Bijuu (inside a Jinchuriki) and Zanpakuto? I thought they were similar enough that Yhwach would be able to take the Juubi like when Hyorinmaru was taken from Hitsugaya. But if not, then I guess we would have to identify the possible win conditions for both sides and find the most likely and definitive outcome.

In my opinion, due to the stats, this is a battle of who uses TK first. Since Yhwach is the only one who has ever used it offensively, I think he has this.

By stats, I mean Hagoromo's durability is trash, so even base Yhwach without Blut Arterie can one-shot him. However, Hagoromo's AP with telekinesis, and only telekinesis, is higher than Blut Vene Yhwach's dura.

Hmm, what is your opinion about the similarities between Bijuu (inside a Jinchuriki) and Zanpakuto? I thought they were similar enough that Yhwach would be able to take the Juubi like when Hyorinmaru was taken from Hitsugaya. But if not, then I guess we would have to identify the possible win conditions for both sides and find the most likely and definitive outcome.
I hadn't thought of this. I think I could get behind this argument.

Chakra Monster could definitely be verse equalized to spirit monster.
In my opinion, due to the stats, this is a battle of who uses TK first. Since Yhwach is the only one who has ever used it offensively, I think he has this.
That's because we haven't seen him fight.

Rinnegan abilites like the six paths should be well up his alley if he uses them against Kaguya (his only fight).
By stats, I mean Hagoromo's durability is trash, so even base Yhwach without Blut Arterie can one-shot him. However, Hagoromo's AP with telekinesis, and only telekinesis, is higher than Blut Vene Yhwach's dura.
Hagoromo's durability is higher than Yhwach's

177 Exatons>113 Exatons

My vote goes to: the Quincy

Reason:

9336631-kaguyashortlyafterrealizingmacro-quantumsouldeconstructiondoesn%27texistinherverse.png

Last edited:
What is Yhwach's counter to the six paths deva gravity manipulation given the gap in LS?

Yhwach doesn't even use Sklaverei in character. His first instinct will be to sword fight Hagoromo.

I think this should be closed, it's like an ant trying to move a giant boulder.

The day will still come when Naruto will reach Bleach in power, i will be there that day to see Bleach being trampled on.

What is Yhwach's counter to the six paths deva gravity manipulation given the gap in LS?
How often in character is it for Hags to use it offensively?
Yhwach doesn't even use Sklaverei in character. His first instinct will be to sword fight Hagoromo.
His sword would still decon him due to it taking in Reishi passively to form it in the first place. Also at SBA range he's likely hurling Sankt Bogen at him.

How often in character is it for Hags to use it offensively?
He used it against Kaguya in his only fight.
His sword would still decon him due to it taking in Reishi passively to form it in the first place. Also at SBA range he's likely hurling Sankt Bogen at him.
It would take Reishi that is ambient in the environment. It wouldn't just one shot his opponent from miles away as per SBA.

Sankt Bogen which can easily be blocked by the deva path.

There are better arguments for Yhwach aside from "Quincy Decon gg."

I think this should be closed, it's like an ant trying to move a giant boulder.

The day will still come when Naruto will reach Bleach in power, i will be there that day to see Bleach being trampled on.
I'd love to hear your case as to why Yhwach stomps. I think he wins, don't get me wrong (until some naruto goon finally shows up), but it's still close enough to be added and debatable.

Then again, one of Yhwach's top stooges beat Kaguya on this site so idk...

I'd love to hear your case as to why Yhwach stomps. I think he wins, don't get me wrong (until some naruto goon finally shows up), but it's still close enough to be added and debatable.

Then again, one of Yhwach's top stooges beat Kaguya on this site so idk...
Just one word "almighty"

Lille has the X-axis which can snipe from kilometers away at infinite speed and has layered intangibility.
Hagoromo has the sharing and. He can analytically predict and aim dodge the shots.
What's Hag's answer to fear manip from RC?
Resisted.
Just one word "almighty"
Lol. This is Base Yhwach.
yeah. still blut arterie yhwach one shots.
So does Hagoromo's TK now that I think....

That's a lot easier to get off than Blut Arterie too...
That's super out of character. "I'll use the ability I killed my mother for using."
I was joking.
Damn it wrong thread taught I posted this somewhere else
All good

IS is extremely OOC. He still has to deal withh Sankt Altar and now he has multiple Sternritters after him, who unlike Yhwach, use Skaverai in character

EDIT: IS was a joke

Last edited:
W
IS is extremely OOC. He still has to deal withh Sankt Altar and now he has multiple Sternritters after him, who unlike Yhwach, use Skaverai in character

EDIT: IS was a joke
Why can't he just dodge sant altar?

The sternritter Yhwach Simmons ic (Elites and Nianzol) never used Sklavrei

W

Yhwach and the Ritter's Hirenkyaku can allow him to cross SBA distance and I'm pretty sure Hags has no counter for The Miracle. Plus he'd be in Deathdealing range

W
Can it be dodged? There's no instance of dodging it, either the medallion or his own, and it's kinda AoE.
Fair, but it's kind of disingenuous since it's super inferable from how the anime treated their Vollstandig that they'll use Sklaverei to upgrade to their manga forms. Although I guess inferences are not enough for wiki standards.

IMO, we need Naruto supporters, preferably whoever worked on Sage's profile, so we can figure out how their haxes interact.

Yhwach and the Ritter's Hirenkyaku can allow him to cross SBA distance and I'm pretty sure Hags has no counter for The Miracle. Plus he'd be in Deathdealing range
Hag can use genjutsu and sealing to deal with Gerards immortality.

If Askin uses gift breach, he will a, start killing his own side, and give hago a perfect space for Six Paths deva techniques.
Can it be dodged? There's no instance of dodging it, either the medallion or his own, and it's kinda AoE.
It requires the cross to fly into the air above Hago, which can be avoided.
Fair, but it's kind of disingenuous since it's super inferable from how the anime treated their Vollstandig that they'll use Sklaverei to upgrade to their manga forms. Although I guess inferences are not enough for wiki standards.

IMO, we need Naruto supporters, preferably whoever worked on Sage's profile, so we can figure out how their haxes interact.
We saw them use volstandig in the anime. No sklaveri.

Back