• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Quincy battles a Demigod: Kratos vs Yhwach (1-2-7) (GRACE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kratos solos the verse in the presence, I don't think there is any hax from Yhwach that can affect Kratos, Kratos only with blade of chaos puts an end to Yhwach and the verse

If yhwach gets his Schrifts, it's not a stomp with what i've seen
Layered immortality, layered intangibility, NEP, High godly regen

It's information type 2 high godly regen
And can CM1 even interact with NEP, without proof?
Depends on type of NEP.
Info based HG doesn't protect against CM nuke.
What does kratos have / what does he open with?
I played the games but it's been years
Sensing bordering on info ana.
Then opening with situation appropriate tactic.

It's information type 2 high godly regen
And can CM1 even interact with NEP, without proof? Ik it can interact with AE, but im pretty sure not with NEP
Depends on the type.
What does kratos have / what does he open with?
I played the games but it's been years
Depends on what he can gather from his senses, instinctive reaction and clairvoyance. He's prone to using his time powers to prevent or avoid decidedly deadly attacks. As for magic, Poseidon's Rage (concept level deconstruction) or Zeus' Fury (power null). He also has 2-C BFR with Soul of Hades.

Depends on the type.

Depends on what he can gather from his senses, instinctive reaction and clairvoyance. He's prone to using his time powers to prevent or avoid decidely deadly attacks. As for magic, Poseidon's Rage (concept level deconstruction) or Zeus' Fury (power null). He also has 2-C BFR with Soul of Hades.
Did we forget hades thing?

aka As KLOL once said “Tartarus No Jutsu

Yhwach still has some precognition and powernull in this form btw, just not as potent as when he has the almighty, he was still able to resist ichibei's CM2 powernull

What's the exact range for Kratos's wincons?

Just wanna know before stating my full opinion (leaning Yhwach currently)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back